Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

I found that if you get your run right on Fall Moutain, as in no collisions with any balls or obstacles, you can get to the top and usually still have enough time for the crown to go up and back down again for the grab.

Edited by theaface

2 minutes ago, Jaquerjaques said:

Does anyone know what is the best way to win hex a gone, I have won all others multiple times so far, but never hex a gone

Cut others off and create an island for yourself, then start jumping at the last second from tile to tile so you utilize each tile for its max duration 

5 minutes ago, Jaquerjaques said:

Does anyone know what is the best way to win hex a gone, I have won all others multiple times so far, but never hex a gone

easier said than done but make others fall by running ahead of them and jump one by one, try to analyze the floors your below (yeah FLOORS, not FLOOR because you can drop more than one floor instantly even get eliminated), try to secure a portion on your floor as your safe zone and try to rip it apart from the other tiles and don't let people reach to you. Most often than not it is easier to win when you play with 15 people instead of 6 (assuming that 6 knows what to do) because everyone gets destroyed at the lowest floor meanwhile you are hanging out on one of the upper ones.

Edited by Realtione

31 minutes ago, Jaquerjaques said:

I found it the best to drop right away to the first real floor. Try to singe jump - dont give a fuq about other and do your thing. By doing that you most likely end up in the top 3 on the uppermost floor. Then try to cut them off (if you see two big areas then separated yours from the other ones. If you have one big floor then play along with your friend. Make the others die first and look for an opportunity to backstab your friend (friend in terms of other random player lol - if you have friends then tell them to kamikaze in to other pro players).

It's a game between a single jump, seeing an opportunity to cut of players and being calm. Breath in and out - do your thing and don't be nervous. If you can't do that, then don't play it after 2 wins. Ohhh and something obvious. Don't be on the upper floor just to drop two floors. If you see 3 hexas at your floor and a big field below you then maybe drop on it. Like you gain 3 and a bad jump by staying or you drop and land on a 5*20 field. So jumping would be better here. One last thing about oppertunities. If you see a penis kind of shape or similar shape on a floor below you (don't know how to describe it better) and you see that one person single jump on it then land on the balls and cut his way off. You need to take risks sometimes. Just staying on a higer floor doesn't make you the winner. It's the understanding of the situation

I FINALLY GOT THE TROPHY

After struggling for a few days alone, I found a pretty good squad and we did it.

Playing with 3 friends is better because you can sabotage most minigames.

Hexagone? 3 guys jump to the 3 last floors and make a huge hole.

Slime Climb? Let your teammates pass and sabotage the middle yellow pipe dropping all opponents.

Royal Fumble? 3 guys hold the competitors so the one with the tail can easily escape the whole match.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

As someone who got the Infallible trophy, it's not worth it if you're stressing so much about it. They stated there will be easier ways to earn it in the future.

So, if you keep losing 3 or 4 winstreaks and you're at the end of your rope, just take a break. The game is a whole lot more fun when you don't worry about that trophy.

I think I needed to hear this. I’ve tried for 15 hours straight today :(  

thinks it’s time I give myself a break 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

As someone who got the Infallible trophy, it's not worth it if you're stressing so much about it. They stated there will be easier ways to earn it in the future.

So, if you keep losing 3 or 4 winstreaks and you're at the end of your rope, just take a break. The game is a whole lot more fun when you don't worry about that trophy.

This 100%. We started trophy hunting for fun and we play games for fun. Don't forget that! I try thoughout the day, but come night when my friends get on it's ALL FUN and GAMES!

• Like 4