Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

8 minutes ago, palmersib said:

Am I right in assuming you have to actually win at least 1 show & then start quitting for it to work or can you say win just 1 round on a show & then start quitting for it to pop?

Well the point of the exploit to make sure it doesn’t reset your win of shows. 
So there would normally be no point in quitting out in the first round unless you really wanted to get the games you’re best at.

3 minutes ago, n1rium said:

Got it legit a second time today ^^ I am telling you if you are somewhat decent at this game it will come naturally.

Teach me your ways senpai ._.
~has been playing non stop for 14 hours a second day in a row~
2 wins in a row is still all I can muster. Got 22 wins so far total 

10 minutes ago, primalentir said:

Idiots in rock'n'roll who fell and then left one guys above who can't push the ball by himself then you loose cause your team is dumb. Hate this kind of players who don't have a brain to think.

True, if you got a whole team pushing the ball you're basically unbeatable. Sucks that some players can't understand this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, n1rium said:

Got it legit a second time today ^^ I am telling you if you are somewhat decent at this game it will come naturally.

I got it legit 2 times too with my max legit streak being 6. Also got it 7 more times (with exploit) for other people. 

So I can tell you, being decent at the game is not enough to get this trophy naturally. You're still at the nerdy of Luck. 

• Like 1

anyone ever try to quit but end up in the audio settings instead? That has happened almost every time I try to quit when timing actually matters (never happens otherwise). Just lost a 3 streak because of it. OPTIONS -> UP -> X -> X  but I somehow end up in audio settings...

I'd close app, but I feel that keeps your bean in the game longer than pause-quitting does

Edited by hore
  • Like 3

52 minutes ago, hore said:

anyone ever try to quit but end up in the audio settings instead?

Yep. Including once on Fruit Chute of all things, which cost me a 4-win streak at the time. Gutted is an understatement. The trick I suppose is to just do the actions slightly slower. Press Options, then press up after, don’t merge them into one motion.

33 minutes ago, ViralSyN said:

I finally got this damn trophy! 

I literally beat this other guy by jumping to the last tile.

Nice finish under very high-pressure circumstances!

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, MarsipanRumpan said:

Just won my 5th in a row and got the ”server disconnect you’ll recieve your rewards later” thing during the crown screen, and Im not getting the Kudos/Crown reward when loggin in, its the same as when I had 4 wins in a row.

IM STRESSED AS HELL, NO TROPHY YET EITHER

I read here others got the same issue

Keep open and close the game until it finally pop ... i can take many tries but if you did it right, it should eventualy pop ^^

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Wh0kZone said:

I got the trophy a few minutes ago. Instantly deleted the game when i got the platinum.

On the first days the game Was a lot of fun. But the last days was just frustrating days of playing. I had so much 4 and 3 win streaks but always got eliminated before the 5th win.

Im so happy im done with this. Good luck to All other

I agree. The game was fun before i started trying for this trophy. It then became a chore. Now I just play for fun and I'm going for all the other trophies, if in the meantime I get this one too, good. I promised myself not to let the trophies ruin the experience of any game. Fun comes first.

Edited by nrgjak
  • Like 4

After loosing twice a 4 wins streak .. and too many 3 wins streak, FINALLY i got this one too ^^

Good luck everyone, even with bad luck (i know what i'm talking about ><), you will eventually get it :)

Some information which can help others:

- I got a disconnect after win #4 and no crown ... i just restarted the game 5 or 6 times until i got my crown before going to win #5

- My PS4 is in French, so no need to put it in English (US)

Finally can play it just for fun and no more pressure after having a few wins ^^

Edited by seblegamer
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

- I got a disconnect after win #4 and no crown ... i just restarted the game 5 or 6 times until i got my crown before going to win #5

I am very scared atm bc I went through this and ignored waiting for the 4th crown to show up :( , I will update you guys as soon as I get my fifth win.

Congrats btw

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, aso0omy11 said:
19 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

I am very scared atm bc I went through this and ignored waiting for the 4th crown to show up :( , I will update you guys as soon as I get my fifth win.

Congrats btw

Just lost my streak :) can't confirm anything :):):) 

• Like 1

Managed to get another 5 win streak today, definitely felt easier to get when I wasn't so focused on it.

Sending lots of positive vibes for people still trying for it, you got this!  I recommend playing in a squad if you can as it really helps with team games, and also I've found playing earlier in the day you encounter people who aren't as good in the finales so it's a little easier to get wins.  Good luck everyone!

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 3

This is a very dumb trophy. 

I am NOW level 21 and still manage to get zero episode wins.. like wtf.

probably 10-15 finals now.

Every finals appearance that I'm in, there are atleast 11-12 contestants to get that victory.

when you have 12-15 contestants going for a finals win, it makes SO HARD!!!!

i dont know what to say about this...

• Like 1