Sorting of trophies

big_bob002

Makes sense.

Not 100% = not completed.

Not to mention it's kinda contradictory to the site's stats. Where it says completed games, it only counts the games that are 100% but, if you say hide completed games, it hides the games with platinums as well.

Edited by effdeegee

• 2 months later...

This is somewhat a request to Sly but also seeing if other people agree?

When you sort a trophy list for "not completed" it hides all games with an S-100%. It also hides games that have the Platinum but are not 100%. I would rather see the games that are not 100%, even if they have the plat, as "not completed". Anyone agree?

Why hide Beyond plat 100%s? those arent complete. 

I can see it hiding 100%s but id much rather have a view of my not complete instead of just some of them.

How's this?

h8Mc3.png

That's pretty good, but what I'd love to see is both the games with plat but not 100% and the ones without plat nor 100% under the "incomplete" label. I'd keep the "Platinum, not 100%" label though, it makes the whole thing way more accurate :)

Thanks for all the good work you put into this! ^^

How's this?

h8Mc3.png

I think the "100% or platinum" could possibly be renamed to just "Complete" or something.

I have 4 platinum trophies but only 2 of the games are 100% complete. Only these 2 show up when I choose this filter. The name could possibly be a bit misleading / misunderstood

I think the "100% or platinum" could possibly be renamed to just "Complete" or something.

I have 4 platinum trophies but only 2 of the games are 100% complete. Only these 2 show up when I choose this filter. The name could possibly be a bit misleading / misunderstood

100% or Platinum shouldn't be labelled complete, because it isn't. A platinum without a 100% doesn't count as a completed game in the stats, so if you were to change "100% or Platinum" to "Complete" it would be falsely labeled and we would be back where we started.

I like the addition, but as Mystvayne said - The "Platinum, not 100%" games should also show up under "Incomplete".

Currently:
Incomplete: All games without platinum AND not 100%
Suggestion:
Incomplete: All games without platinum OR not 100% (with other word: all games that are not 100%)

Edited by Ragowit

• 3 months later...

So I didn't realize there were a ton of posts and I haven't bumped it in awhile because I don't want to be annoying.

There is an option in settings to "hide games with 0%". Can it be added to "hide games in my profile with 100%"?

Easiest way to do that is to hide games with 0% via your trophy privacy settings on your system. It will completely remove them from appearing on your profile anywhere other than your system's collection itself.