This game is proof for how soft trophy hunters have become in recent times.

ThatMuttGuy

I ALWAYS try my best to plat a game, but if I can't, meh I can't. I bought 7 Days to Die last week to play with my best friend, she loves that game, and I'm pretty sure I'll never plat it, but the game is fun so meh, who cares?

For Fall Guys, the game is free AND a lots of fun, remind me of how much fun I was having playing Mario Party as a kid, and if I don't get the 5 win in a row trophy, again, who cares?!

everyone have his / her way to play the games they paid for the way they wanted, and they have the right to do so.

I downloaded the game already but for the love of god I can't play games online these days for at least half an hour due to the bad Internet I somehow ended up with, I only play these online only games for the fun ( if I can play them ) I never in my life bought a game because it had a fun online mode I always aim at single player games, and i'm glad that I don't have an OCD to 100% games trophy wise on my trophy list.

Jump showdown is another luck based round. The single platform you are standing on falls and you have no where else to go. How is that fair. Doesn't matter how good you are at the game when this happens.

But no luck involved acording to the op.

Another reason it makes the 5 in a row nearly impossible without the exploit

Edited by dannyswfc9