Trophy Thoughts?

YooHooFan670

21 minutes ago, NashtyMouse said:

Poi was great, really enjoyed that one.

It's crazy how much more is done in that game than Tamarin.

OH YEAH! You can only access the game option in main menu and to read some of the collectibles you can only access them in the loading screen. Also title screen and UI is really bad looking. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

It's crazy how much more is done in that game than Tamarin.

OH YEAH! You can only access the game option in main menu and to read some of the collectibles you can only access them in the loading screen. Also title screen and UI is really bad looking. 

? the bad news doesn’t stop coming! Such a disappointment.

1 hour ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

1 hour ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

The $40 price tag for what looks like a $15 game at best was a huge red flag

Def going to avoid this until a really deep sale or if it drops on Now one day

Once a guide is made, this is probably gonna be a 5-10 hour platinum at best based off complete walkthroughs I’ve already viewed. Take it from zombie and me, and wait for it to go under $20.

Edited by Connorsonicblura
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Lol, I'm trash at platformers and had no interest in this game but I remember seeing it on the Coming Soon page of the store forever. Never in a million years would have expected the little orange fluffball to bust out an Uzi to avenge his family. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Video for anyone who wants to see how bad it is.

Thanks for posting this, almost every review on this game echos your thoughts yet on Chameleongames Twitter it is flooded with praise. Sony even endorsed it. For $20 maybe but for basically full price they should be ashamed. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

Thanks for posting this, almost every review on this game echos your thoughts yet on Chameleongames Twitter it is flooded with praise. Sony even endorsed it. For $20 maybe but for basically full price they should be ashamed. 

The people liking it are probably just blinded by nostalgia or haven't played it. 

7 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Would it be worth it as a Plus game?

Definitely not

• Like 2

The developers actually blocked me for calling them out.

Imagine going from super hyped for a year, willing to shell out $40, then playing and seeing you paid $40 for an asset flip. Then criticize the game and get blocked.

I kinda don't regret the $40 so I can warn others and that I got to go on this wild ride.

I'm also gonna be streaming it again 5 PM eastern, on Tuesday. Shit on it some more.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

The developers actually blocked me for calling them out.

Imagine going from super hyped for a year, willing to shell out $40, then playing and seeing you paid $40 for an asset flip. Then criticize the game and get blocked.

I kinda don't regret the $40 so I can warn others and that I got to go on this wild ride.

I'm also gonna be streaming it again 5 PM eastern, on Tuesday. Shit on it some more.

Wow. Yeah, I’m never supporting these guys.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

For me it gets a 7/10 simply because it's a bit of a love letter to Jet Force Gemini and that game was incredible. If it wasn't for that though 3-4/10 sounds about right. Paid a fiver for it, looks good, major nostalgia with the ant enemies, very clunky gameplay. Pretty sure the ant sounds are straight out of JFG which was fun

• Like 1