jim_guitariste

Hardest get there gap

79 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, KingTom95 said:

Did you guys tried the Get-There's after unlocking the park or did you got all the stats points first ? 

I was already bad at Tony Hawk games when i was a kid and i still suck a LOT but i have fun cause there is an skill gap. 

Biggest problems are Manuals, after my 3rd manual in a combo its almost impossible for me to keep balance and i dont know how people keep their speed.

It always looks like im losing to much speed doing manuals, is there any trick like doing a quick manual and then cancel it or combine it with something ?

PRO TIP: Always hold X while manual - that increases your speed. 

On 14/10/2020 at 4:56 AM, KingTom95 said:

Did you guys tried the Get-There's after unlocking the park or did you got all the stats points first ? 

I was already bad at Tony Hawk games when i was a kid and i still suck a LOT but i have fun cause there is an skill gap. 

Biggest problems are Manuals, after my 3rd manual in a combo its almost impossible for me to keep balance and i dont know how people keep their speed.

It always looks like im losing to much speed doing manuals, is there any trick like doing a quick manual and then cancel it or combine it with something ?

if you manual 3 times in a row without doing a wallride or a grind or something it gives you a penalty to your balance meter, same with grinding 3 times in a row. also, you really shouldnt try the get theres until you have every skill point, you really need them

On 16.10.2020 at 9:34 PM, Flipendo52 said:

if you manual 3 times in a row without doing a wallride or a grind or something it gives you a penalty to your balance meter, same with grinding 3 times in a row. also, you really shouldnt try the get theres until you have every skill point, you really need them

Didnt knew that but that wasnt the major problem since i mixed up things already for more points, it really was the holding X while doing the manual.

I cant play much atm but i tried using X for a few rounds and now im as fast as the other people and can actually hold my combo longer, i still suck a lot but that tip alone made me much better. 

I managed to get the warehouse gap in around 5 mins, probably nothing to special and the easiest one but yea feeling much more confident now.

Thanks for your reply. 

Edited by KingTom95

11 hours ago, KingTom95 said:

Didnt knew that but that wasnt the major problem since i mixed up things already for more points, it really was the holding X while doing the manual.

I cant play much atm but i tried using X for a few rounds and now im as fast as the other people and can actually hold my combo longer, i still suck a lot but that tip alone made me much better. 

I managed to get the warehouse gap in around 5 mins, probably nothing to special and the easiest one but yea feeling much more confident now.

Thanks for your reply. 

Nice, good luck on the other ones!