Should Big Leagues trophy be whitelisted?

Big Leagues trophy  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Should Big Leagues trophy be whitelisted or not? Please answer this with honesty!

• I think Big Leagues should be whitelisted indeed!
    • I am against it!
    • Eh, I don't really know what to answer...
    • Don't really care about it :/

this question has been brought up countless times by now and I doubt anything is going to change. There are many people who already got the trophy who think this would be unfair for them but in the end it's just a single trophy in an entire game that's not available anymore, so why not allow it. that being said I can't get it anyway even if i try cuz thanks to my namechange i can't play online in the first place.

26 minutes ago, xDerErnst said:

There are many people who already got the trophy who think this would be unfair for them but in the end it's just a single trophy in an entire game that's not available anymore, so why not allow it. that being said I can't get it anyway even if i try cuz thanks to my namechange i can't play online in the first place.

It's indeed dumb after changing PSN ID you can no longer play Black Ops II multiplayer nor zombies unless if you contact Sony to change back to your old PSN ID. :/

22 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

It is stupid how people are punished for playing one of ps3's most popular games online for fun and subject to something that isn't their fault. 

I also agree people should not get punished for games people play. Even if it was PS3 games

• Like 1

No. You had like what, 2 or 3 years to play 5 fucking online matches, it literally took 15 minutes to get this trophy. And now once it's unobtainable people are bitching about how it's unfair to get banned? Maybe whitelist every single online trophy that's unobtainable, you know, to be fair. Get over with and go do something with your life. 

53 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

No. You had like what, 2 or 3 years to play 5 fucking online matches, it literally took 15 minutes to get this trophy. And now once it's unobtainable people are bitching about how it's unfair to get banned?

I already got all 5 multiplayer online trophies for Black Ops II btw. On a side note, all, but one online trophies are still obtainable to this day FYI. Back onto the topic, Big Leagues trophy got unobtainable since seasons for League Play got discontinued back in 2015 without any prior notice from Activision/Treyarch whatsoever. I would support being flagged if the entire server was down or if it was announced prior to seasons being discontinued. I would say if people didn't get online trophies before being discontinued with server closure announcements like some old FIFA and Pro Evolution Soccer franchise or instance, then that's their fault, but games like BO2 or GTA V where online functionality was taken out without notifying player base and people complaining about it is understandable from my point of view. Also what's different with this game is online server is still up and people can hop on and play multiplayer and zombies with their friends even right now if they want to. Even GTA V falls into this category like BO2. For GTA V, Rockstar had taken out bounty feature from online without any notice. Also both of these games (along with Call of Duty World at War), hackers could auto-pop other player's trophies even without any pop-up messages whatsoever. Not trying to start flame war here, but personally if someone auto-pops someone's trophies without even a notice nor seeking out, then I don't think people should get punished. Last but not least, if someone auto-pops trophy hunter's trophies for whole entire BO2 trophies, then those illegitimate trophies shouldn't count toward leaderboard points and not get flagged. On other case, if someone gets all trophies legit, but Big Leagues, then I think that's ok to get counted on leaderboard points which is fine with someone who got Big Leagues when seasons were active. But still I mean I could understand your opinion you wrote there. That's cool with me! :)

38 minutes ago, CristianX-97 said:

It most certainly didn't take 15 minutes to get this trophy.

It indeed didn't take 15 minute to get the trophy! You had to play minimum of 10 matches in order to get the trophy! Getting wins weren't tough also. The weird thing is for Black Ops III, the arena mode (equivalent of League Play from Black Ops II) has seasons still ongoing even to this day (even after Black Ops IIII was released). I still question why they discontinued seasons for League Play for Black Ops II. I am sure it wouldn't have used little to no resource for Treyarch/Activision even if they kept seasons active for that game.

Also please no toxicity please! Is this what we trophy hunters are? Is this our identity to verbally attack/abuse other trophy hunters? Don't trophy hunters help each other out (especially online trophies)? I know you guys are better than that! Just saying, and no I am not even trying to start a war here. If you can't say anything without being toxic/using verbal abuse or profanity, PLEASE don't bother replying to this topic forum :)

Edited by IOnlyUseBlade99
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Not gonna happen, but I'll always throw in support for this. It was a stupid decision by 3arc to put such a time-limited trophy in the main list. 

And here's the kicker and one of the finest examples of Sod's law that you'll see in trophy hunting: BO3's league play feature (which has no trophy attached to it) is still running to this day, 2 years after BO4 came out and 5 years after the game released, but BO2's league play feature which did have a trophy attached gets axed without warning as soon as the next Treyarch game came out. Absolutely typical. 

@Sly Ripper Is there possibility for this to be implemented later this year or next year at all? All of your cheat team agree with it the last we heard and the need for it is going to escalate by about 5000% when this starts happening on PS4 titles where you cannot "delete your user" as trophies synch automatically. When this inevitably happens to games like COD WW2 on PS4 then something will have to be done. 

• Like 2