No Plat?

Titanomachy_75

13 hours ago, Alos88 said:

Weird choice. Will probably still play it but I have no idea why they went all bronze.

The same reason as all the others. They simply weren't aware that they could have opted for a platinum trophy without penalty, and earned a few extra sales in the process.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LordBilbanes said:

That is pretty harsh.  Personally, I respect the developers for not giving this game a platinum trophy when there are so few achievements.

'respect the devs'? What are you talking about? Plenty of games with this many achievements get plats, and some are far shorter too. No need to talk about it like they've made some kind of moral choice here.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 10/25/2020 at 8:10 PM, LordBilbanes said:

I am of the opinion that a minimum of 25 trophies should be the requisite to have a platinum trophy.

The trophy system is on the verge of breaking down. Games like this with actual skill and talent put behind it should have a plat if games like My Name is Mayo and SO SO many other trash games have all gold trophies and a platinum you can get within 30 minutes, some of which you don't even have to beat the game to get the plat. I think gold/silver and bronze rarity should be live scaling based on how many people actually have earned them but that's another topic.

Raji was a game I was very excited about. I love mythology and folktales and was excited to get a game about Indian characters similar to God of War or Black Myth: Wukong and how they dive into stories and myth. It's upsetting it doesn't have a plat but I will be picking it up and getting the 100 percent.

But this is a clear sign the people at Sony and whoever is behind their trophy system need to clean up their act and get serious. Their trophy system is going to become as pointless and Xbox's gamer points which now are just meaningless numbers. Soon gold, silver and even platinum trophies will have little value supporting them and what used to be an accomplishment behind each one.

All to sum it up: Raji deserves a plat no matter how many trophies it has when so many garbage cash grab games are littering the PSN all with platinum trophies. Shame on whoever works at Sony that was communicating with the devs of this game and didn't push them for silver, gold and a platinum trophies when "games" like the countless POWGI cash grabs and Inksplosion have plats and gold trophies (and few to zero bronze trophies).

• Like 1