Trophy Thoughts?

socialserpent

On 10/30/2020 at 5:51 PM, socialserpent said:

Looks like a worldwide release according to this website. 

LINK

The North American version will be released at later, unspecified date. The Asian version has English text though in case anybody wants to import. 

Any idea how to unlock Super Best Friends Trophy? I've finished the game, but still some trophies remaining:

• Unexpected Surprise
  • Thousand Miles (Unlock all Locations. I still miss the last one, any idea?)
  • Super Best Friends (Enter DOMO Studios. Where do I find that?

EDIT:
I managed to do them all. I will make a trophy guide on my site, check there for details if you are interested!

Edited by foggy_kt
  • Like 2

On 10/30/2020 at 5:29 PM, kingofbattle8174 said:

Looks like a good game for the A-Z challenge. X games with a plat are hard to come by. 

THIS ☝️ Omg I know. I never even realized other people did this. I have counted Tales of Xillia & Xillia 2 as “X” considering Xillia to be the Title Proper as all the games start with Tales and there’s already loads of “T.” Q is a bit of a problem too. Some games are either delisted, have online trophy shutdowns, or have plain ridiculous trophies. So I may make some exceptions in light of the rarity (Ar Tonelico Qoga, HiQ Ace, MeiQ, Exist Archive, Deus Ex, VitaminX Destination), ideally if Q or X is a prominent or at least capital letter.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2020 at 1:37 AM, foggy_kt said:

Any idea how to unlock Super Best Friends Trophy? I've finished the game, but still some trophies remaining:

• Unexpected Surprise
  • Thousand Miles (Unlock all Locations. I still miss the last one, any idea?)
  • Super Best Friends (Enter DOMO Studios. Where do I find that?

EDIT:
I managed to do them all. I will make a trophy guide on my site, check there for details if you are interested!

Do you have a link to your guide?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok well most trophies I've just run into on the HK version, "Secret Base" seems to be the one trophy I'm having problems with. It's ok as there is no guide I can find so I'll just play through with a save near where the point of no return is.

The Super Best Friends trophy is a bit tricky as the Little girl you talk to gives a hint that might not make sense, "I've been playing for 20 years" which is odd because the first game was 1990 and that's 30 years. It could also be a typo as I have the HK version but what she is saying is she has played the series for 20 years. It's by chance I kept talking to her tbh but there was allot of luck involved. I also finished XY Gate of firmanent and there is  also a Domo studio trophy in that game but it's problematic given there's also trophies mixed in with Domo studios.

I think Domo are pretty much saying Hello World with this title, And it's beautiful. And whoever asked, well yes us westerners have played translated Chinese RPG's for years on pc.

Very glad to see a NA and EU release.

Edit: Ok forgot, For super best friends find "Shangmo Camp" on the map. You'll see a set of stairs and a crack in the rockface, Just keep following the path, literally. You'll find a locked door in one of the houses and a few monsters, kill them, the door unlocks, there is a treasure chest and a young girl appears, just keep talking to her.

Edited by Z1MZUM
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 11/1/2020 at 5:37 AM, foggy_kt said:

...doesn't provide a link to make it easier/more convenient for people to find and use.

...doesn't respond back to anyone here.

...doesn't even make the guide.

Why in the hell would anyone ever want to use any guide you make? Seeing how inconsistent you are here I can only imagine what any of your guides must look like. They're probably just as terrible as that other guide writer, Knoef (or whatever his name is).