Trophy Thoughts?

13 hours ago, Shenka said:

The only shitty trophy in this game is to get 10 Squad Wipes in Fireteam. Not only is Fireteam just an awful mode, it requires insane luck. I think that trophy alone is enough for me to give up on platinuming this game.Maybe someday Treyarch will stop adding pointless trophies to force you to play their horrid modes?

This isn't true at all. None of the Black Ops easter eggs beyond Call of the Dead could be completed solo. Black Ops 2 is similar. And its all RNG - you have to get lucky at certain times to continue the easter egg. Ive been playing Zombies since 2008 - have no idea how you came to this incorrect idea.

You can do the BO4 EE solo. There are videos on youtube. Same with BO3. So what you on about? 

Edited by Radford999
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Shenka said:

The only shitty trophy in this game is to get 10 Squad Wipes in Fireteam. Not only is Fireteam just an awful mode, it requires insane luck. I think that trophy alone is enough for me to give up on platinuming this game.Maybe someday Treyarch will stop adding pointless trophies to force you to play their horrid modes?

I’ll call 3arc and make them delete both the trophy and the mode for you ?

• Like 1

On 8/11/2020 at 9:43 PM, HusKy said:

FYI about Onslaught DLC:

It's a timed exclusive Zombie mode for PS.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/10/23/a-closer-look-at-call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-zombies-onslaught-mode/

excuse me, what do you mean with "timed exclusive"? that the dlc itself is timed and will no be playable, or that it comes with the game for a limited amount of time?

5 minutes ago, Dade728883 said:

excuse me, what do you mean with "timed exclusive"? that the dlc itself is timed and will no be playable, or that it comes with the game for a limited amount of time?

Onslaught is exclusive to PlayStation for 1 year and then it becomes available on other platforms (XBOX, PC, ...).

On 11/13/2020 at 2:56 PM, Radford999 said:

You can do the BO4 EE solo. There are videos on youtube. Same with BO3. So what you on about? 

I know those Easter eggs can be done solo. But you said all zombies maps - which isn't true. Black Ops and Black Ops 2 are primarily 4 player based Easter eggs.

On 11/13/2020 at 8:51 PM, DarkAnimaa said:

I’ll call 3arc and make them delete both the trophy and the mode for you 1f44d.png

I don't care about the mode as much as I hate multiplayer trophies like this. The rest are grindable and will come over time. But getting 10 squad wipe trophies seems... difficult. 

7 hours ago, Shenka said:

I don't care about the mode as much as I hate multiplayer trophies like this. The rest are grindable and will come over time. But getting 10 squad wipe trophies seems... difficult. 

Did you give it a try? You don’t have to kill all the squad by yourself, you only have to kill the last squad member alive. It’s not that difficult, and incase you still didn’t play it yet, it’s not a BR, more like Battlefield V, you can spawn as many as you like, and revive others etc...

8 hours ago, Shenka said:

Dude I have over 50 squad wipe medals and only played the mode for 5 hours, once you get in an attack helicopter or get the chopper gunner or VTOL killstreaks it's game over for the enemies lol. I can get minimum 5 squad wipe medals per games without even sweating.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DarkAnimaa said:

Did you give it a try? You don’t have to kill all the squad by yourself, you only have to kill the last squad member alive. It’s not that difficult, and incase you still didn’t play it yet, it’s not a BR, more like Battlefield V, you can spawn as many as you like, and revive others etc...

i did give it a try, but most of the time my squad is not working as a team. So they’re all wandering off. 

but how do you tell who is and is not apart of the same squad? I consistently get kills, but it seems I’m always battling two squads simultaneously. 

I think partying up might help, but I guess I’ll just stick with it and hope for the best. 

16 hours ago, Kulzyc said:

Dude I have over 50 squad wipe medals and only played the mode for 5 hours, once you get in an attack helicopter or get the chopper gunner or VTOL killstreaks it's game over for the enemies lol. I can get minimum 5 squad wipe medals per games without even sweating.

If telling yourself this makes you feel better then by all means go ahead. Still don't change that its a poorly designed mode, and a tediously unlikely trophy to get.

5 hours ago, Shenka said:

If telling yourself this makes you feel better then by all means go ahead. Still don't change that its a poorly designed mode, and a tediously unlikely trophy to get.

And it still don't change the fact that you're bad at the game either ?‍♂️ just quit crying about it and don't play the game mode.

11 hours ago, Shenka said:

all you have to do is kill the last guy in a squad.  Of course you don't know who it is but just get kills and eventually you will start popping them.  I got three 3 kills in a row and all of them were squad wipe medals then I go 40 minutes without getting one it's a bit of luck mixed with skill how quickly you rack up kills.   Far from a major grind and far from improbable.  You should have this way before you come across with 50 wins.

On 11/19/2020 at 4:47 AM, steel6burgh said:

all you have to do is kill the last guy in a squad.  Of course you don't know who it is but just get kills and eventually you will start popping them.  I got three 3 kills in a row and all of them were squad wipe medals then I go 40 minutes without getting one it's a bit of luck mixed with skill how quickly you rack up kills.   Far from a major grind and far from improbable.  You should have this way before you come across with 50 wins.

I appreciate the insight. I didn’t manage to snag the trophy a few days ago - got it once I sat down and found someone to party up with.

On 11/18/2020 at 10:53 PM, Kulzyc said:

And it still don't change the fact that you're bad at the game either ?‍♂️ just quit crying about it and don't play the game mode.

I’m glad I don’t value my self worth on video game performance. What happened to the good ole days when people played games for fun?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2020 at 3:31 PM, Wh0kZone said:

dude u need for most eastereggs 2 to 4 players.

Ascension 4

Die Rise 4

SoE 4

Motd 2

Buried 4

Shangri La 4

Moon Bo1 2

Tranzit 2 or 4 (2 eastereggs)

That's not most EEs. That's 7 (Tranzit can technically be done solo) out of, what, 30+? And Ascension's egg has no trophy tied to it whatsoever. And I did say since the PS3 era, although perhaps that lacked clarity. There's only been one since the PS4 released: SoE.

On 13/11/2020 at 5:52 PM, Shenka said:

This isn't true at all. None of the Black Ops easter eggs beyond Call of the Dead could be completed solo. Black Ops 2 is similar. And its all RNG - you have to get lucky at certain times to continue the easter egg. Ive been playing Zombies since 2008 - have no idea how you came to this incorrect idea.

When I said "since the PS3 era", I meant since the PS4 came out.

There was more RNG involved in the early games on PS3 but even then it was still 90% skill. Bad luck didn't end a run, it just meant it took a bit longer. I wonder if you've actually played zombies since BO2. Honestly, you just sound salty because you're bad at it.

• 4 months later...