PS4 to PS5 Trophies Autopop?

On 11/26/2020 at 7:31 AM, Shorah- said:

Just happened to me today aswell, right after update 1.04.

I've never played ACV on ps4, and i have about 1hour on ps5 (i'm doing first side activities in Stavenger). Got those 2 trophies instantly during my first fight (when you chase the guy that sell your father's stuff).

From what I'm seeing is that these two trophies are auto-popping for a bunch of people after patch 1.04 whether they played Valhalla on ps4 or not, so it must be some sort of glitch rather than Ubisoft making them autopop.

17 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

got plat on PS4, loaded saves on ps5 version and not autopopping. 

On 03/12/2020 at 9:49 PM, phoenixbelg said:

I Also got almost all trophies to pop when i switches to ps5 but now when i do trophies on PS4 they don't pop anymore when i switch to ps5. Do they only autosynch/autopop only once? Can Anyone confirm this? I tried with trash trophies.

So ... Does it work or not ? Both messages are few hours separated and they are saying fully opposite things

37 minutes ago, Amalrik69 said:

So ... Does it work or not ? Both messages are few hours separated and they are saying fully opposite things

Look at my profile and you can see the ones that have not popped on the ps5 version of valhalla.

Im also having issues with immortals popping on ps4 as well lol

59 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Look at my profile and you can see the ones that have not popped on the ps5 version of valhalla.

Im also having issues with immortals popping on ps4 as well lol

You did load your save twice, right ? I can estimate you loaded once on Nov. 27th and once on Dec. 5th.

Did you perform any action to make some trophies pop ?

And as I didn’t play the game so far, can the remaining trophies be redone from the same save or it shall be a fresh restart ?

1 hour ago, Amalrik69 said:

You did load your save twice, right ? I can estimate you loaded once on Nov. 27th and once on Dec. 5th.

Did you perform any action to make some trophies pop ?

And as I didn’t play the game so far, can the remaining trophies be redone from the same save or it shall be a fresh restart ?

yeah i did it on the 27th when the patch went live to see what it would pop then again once I got the plat on the 5th, I loaded multiple saves at different total hours and stages in the game and it hasnt popped arguably the most important one of complete 100% lol.

I will have to load my save of just before it  on ps4 and manually get the last few things for ps5. As for the few story arcs ive no idea why it pops some but not all. Id estimate ill have to spend a few hours to clean it up for the plat

Edited by Ac3dUd3-

2 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

yeah i did it on the 27th when the patch went live to see what it would pop then again once I got the plat on the 5th, I loaded multiple saves at different total hours and stages in the game and it hasnt popped arguably the most important one of complete 100% lol.

I will have to load my save of just before it  on ps4 and manually get the last few things for ps5. As for the few story arcs ive no idea why it pops some but not all. Id estimate ill have to spend a few hours to clean it up for the plat

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I guess I will have to smartly analyse the trophies description and try to make saves at strategic points : before the end of each chapter, just before the very last activity for 100% completion, ...

Can anyone confirm if you get the 100% trophy on PS5 with an imported PS4 save file? I know they have separate trophy lists so I'm not sure  

I started the PS4 version of the game when the free upgrade wasn't available and played several hours clearing out everything in the first area and played the story up until I reached England, I don't want to have to start again just to play the now available PS5 version but at the same time I don't want spend 100+ hours doing everything only for the trophy to not unlock  

Edited by Thomas2400

I play on ps5 and since I had already had a trophy, I used the cloud saves to do the opposite, try to autopop the Ps4 trophies with the Ps5 save.
I obtained the settlement trophy but nothing happened. Time later, I loaded a more recent save from the Ps5 to Ps4, I played for a bit and nothing happened, but then I tried to get the trophy "Face my Might!", so I removed every abilities and equipped 8 more of them. Nothing happened but about 15 seconds later, I got about 10 trophies one after another, those I obtained until that point in time in the save.

Maybe the autopop it's related to some specifical trophies or certain actions? I hope it helps.

I got the Plat solely on the PS5 version and then loaded up the PS4 version. When I initially loaded my save, no trophies popped. However, after un-assigning and re-assigning all of my abilities, 36 of the 51 trophies popped. The trophies that didn't pop seem somewhat random, but noticeably the Settlement Trophies, Complete all the Territories, and Beat All Orlog Players did not pop. 

Anyone figure out how to make the rest of the PS4 trophies pop?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/12/2020 at 4:02 PM, OsuOrr said:

I got the Plat solely on the PS5 version and then loaded up the PS4 version. When I initially loaded my save, no trophies popped. However, after un-assigning and re-assigning all of my abilities, 36 of the 51 trophies popped. The trophies that didn't pop seem somewhat random, but noticeably the Settlement Trophies, Complete all the Territories, and Beat All Orlog Players did not pop. 

Anyone figure out how to make the rest of the PS4 trophies pop?

Me too in the same situation
I platinum on PS4, uploaded my save from the cloud to PS5, unlocked only 38/51 trophies, which we are missing some of the story, and all territories (the most important)
If there is someone who has managed to solve it, write it to us

• Like 1

I got 38 out of 51 trophies to autopop on the PS5 version after I have platted the PS4 version too.  Anyone have a solution for the remaining trophies? How would I would pop the other trophies if I have completed everything already (namely the story trophies and settlement trophies)? Start a new game?

• Like 1

At the moment you're not gonna get a platinum on ps5 if you load a ps4 platinum save. There is no fix.

Additionally as it's currently the festive period, you're gonna have to wait until at least, the second week of January before we get any communication back from Ubisoft.

Best bets are to contact Ubisoft Support or to Tweet to them about the issue.

I had a look at their forums and found these posts regarding the same issues;

It should be noted that Watchdogs Legion might be having their Progression issue looked into because someone repsonded here (but again Festive Period has put that on hold)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, wardragon989 said:

At the moment you're not gonna get a platinum on ps5 if you load a ps4 platinum save. There is no fix.

Additionally as it's currently the festive period, you're gonna have to wait until at least, the second week of January before we get any communication back from Ubisoft.

Best bets are to contact Ubisoft Support or to Tweet to them about the issue.

I had a look at their forums and found these posts regarding the same issues;

It should be noted that Watchdogs Legion might be having their Progression issue looked into because someone repsonded here (but again Festive Period has put that on hold)

Thanks for taking some time to research and sharing. I will wait a bit and monitor forums to see if any solutions are found in the meantime and see if Ubisoft will fix when they can. Would hate to start a new game again. Appreciate it

6 minutes ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Thanks for taking some time to research and sharing. I will wait a bit and monitor forums to see if any solutions are found in the meantime and see if Ubisoft will fix when they can. Would hate to start a new game again. Appreciate it

No problem. I'm in the same boat as I have a ps4 platinum save ready to transfer over but after hearing problems with accounts here, Im sitting on it until it Ubisoft hopefully fix it ?

Having to start an 120 hr game again would not be the most ideal situation but lets hope Ubisoft are feeling supportive.

Edited by wardragon989