Four New Rings

Xylobe

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

Doesn't getting all miracles require defeating a Primeval Demon for Colorless Souls? That required PBWT on PS3. 

Or are people obtaining them through trades & the Mephi quest instead?

57 minutes ago, all-stuff-stufed said:

You still need 3 colorless demon's souls, so you could get both from mephi's quest and one from Sparkly without bothering with WT

@Helyx You're 100% correct and that completely slipped my mind. You can get 3 Colorless Souls without bothering with world tendency, but Urbain won't offer the miracle for sale unless you've slain a Primeval Demon on that playthrough.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xylobe said:

@Helyx You're 100% correct and that completely slipped my mind. You can get 3 Colorless Souls without bothering with world tendency, but Urbain won't offer the miracle for sale unless you've slain a Primeval Demon on that playthrough.

Is that so? I've never noticed. But you will want to at least go PBWT for the ring in 3-2, so you could kill that primeval demon at the same time.

2 hours ago, all-stuff-stufed said:

I think they are at the same spot if I remember correctly, but if I'm not mistaken, it's now called ring of plague resistance?

Yo thank you I was driving myself mad! I didn’t realize they changed the name so I kept over looking it in my inventory. 

19 minutes ago, ArsGoetia said:

I didn't pick the starting ring at start, hope we can find it in the world cause I don't really wanna start over lol.

I don't think there is a way to get this...except by starting gift. Though, most of the starting gifts are kinda lame tbh, so I picked that one.

15 hours ago, viligas96 said:

What is the fastest way to farm gold coin?

Which fat officials have the largest drop rate, or they are all equal?

There's 1 at 2-1, the small bridge where you have to cross to get to the level.

There's also one at 2-2. 

When you're going to the platform, there will be one waiting to the side. None of them really respawn, except the ones at world 2, and the ones at the bridge in 1-4, by the blue dragon.

Edited by Raiiyokuu

10 hours ago, Raiiyokuu said:

The one at 2-2.

When you're going to the platform, there will be one waiting to the side. None of them really respawn, except the ones at world 2, and the ones at the bridge in 1-4, by the blue dragon.

There is the one at yuria's tower too, that's where I got mine (after 2h...) and it's easy to kill yourself and run back. It gives a good amount of souls too.

21 hours ago, Raiiyokuu said:

There's 1 at 2-1, the small bridge where you have to cross to get to the level.

There's also one at 2-2. 

I made it by 2 fat officials beside the blue dragon in 1-4, which cost me 10+ trys. The drop rate is fairly low ( Providential ring + luck 8)

6 hours ago, viligas96 said:

I made it by 2 fat officials beside the blue dragon in 1-4, which cost me 10+ trys. The drop rate is fairly low ( Providential ring + luck 8)

I tried for 2 hours at the 2-2 official to the left of the archstone before I finally got one. I glitched my character so if you need one I can give you one I think, invaders can pick up items right? Otherwise I'd summon you.

They started finding some new items in Fractured Mode (probably relating to the secret door) last night so maybe the Providential Ring is still yet to be found...

It would be kinda funny if it's the item behind the secret door but also kinda sad so... Who knows.

1 hour ago, psycho_clank314 said:

Utter shit if that one ring is locked behind a starting choice. Wouldn't that mean an entire new non NG+ playthrough after getting all other trophies? Can you even get all rings in one run through?

if you choose the ring as starting gift, you can absolutely get all ring in 1 playthrough if you dont kill any npc before PWCT for the friend ring

7 minutes ago, all-stuff-stufed said:

I've finally decided to start another character for an all ring run, since anyone seems to find the providential ring. It might not exist in the game world, but that would be so dumb

Well, if  you can get that supercool armor by giving 26 ceramic to the crow, maybe no one has tried to give him 100... I mean, it's a pretty new game, some of the secrets are still uncovered. 

I just received my PS5 and can't wait to play this gem again... :)

Edited by breakXedge

52 minutes ago, all-stuff-stufed said:

yeah but the amount of effort to try and find it (the ring I mean, since they already try so many variation of thing in every level for the coins) might as well start fresh. I'll still go for the armor on my main don't get me wrong :)

haha, true that! I mean, I'm almost sure there's a way to find the ring. Maybe somewhere with a concrete WT, maybe trading, maybe some rare drop? 

1 minute ago, breakXedge said:

haha, true that! I mean, I'm almost sure there's a way to find the ring. Maybe somewhere with a concrete WT, maybe trading, maybe some rare drop? 

Could be, there is so much to test, and if it exist, i'm sure we'll figure it out, but it's my last trophy and I don't want to wait 4 years haha

I have no idea what item i started off with but I’m absolutely gutted that this is the situation ......... cleaning up all my remaining trophies on my main account then just gonna do a whole one ring run on a new ... absolutely silly that this is the case.... I’ve been bombarding Bluepoints twitter ... 

9 hours ago, zirki3t said:

I have no idea what item i started off with but I’m absolutely gutted that this is the situation ......... cleaning up all my remaining trophies on my main account then just gonna do a whole one ring run on a new ... absolutely silly that this is the case.... I’ve been bombarding Bluepoints twitter ... 

I want them to respond. This seems like a massive oversight. Two rings to pick at the start and only one is found in the world? Makes no sense. I hope it's found by the time I start my NG+ run.