Squad Wipe easy Boost Method

On 11/22/2020 at 7:53 AM, Archangel7704 said:

Yesterday, we discovered a fast way to boost this trophy. You need 8 players, 5  minimum (4 players for the squad being wiped and the booster(s)). Preferably you want the map Ruka as you can travel anywhere on the map via parachute. For the squad being wiped have three players press X immediately to pull their chute then cut the line so they fall to their death, the remaining player lands at the agreed upon location to be killed immediately for a squad wipe.

We had three players get the trophy in the match using this method however they had a few medals under their belts.

Using this method you can boost the squad wipe for one player within about 4-5 minutes as it takes 10-20 seconds for the squad wipe to respawn and about 10 seconds for the single player to parachute to the booster. I would also recommend EU servers with crossplay turned on, both hosts from EU. I'm from NA servers and we had Oceania players with us too and EU servers was the best for matchmaking.

Happy Trophy Hunting!

or you can just play fireteam for 2 hours legit and you will get squad wipes simply for eliminating the last player alive on a enemy squad.  I don't understand why people are going out of there way to boost this when you have to win 50 matches anyway and you could have this trophy finished by the 5th match if you only average two squad wipes a match.  

• Like 1

On 11/26/2020 at 2:37 PM, jjjkur said:

All the Multiplayer trophies in this game come naturally and don’t even need to be boosted tbh. I’ve played Fireteam: Dirty Bomb for ~2 hours so far and got 6 squad wipes, and I was mostly focused on unlocking Garcia and Stone. 

On 11/26/2020 at 3:34 PM, steel6burgh said:

or you can just play fireteam for 2 hours legit and you will get squad wipes simply for eliminating the last player alive on a enemy squad.  I don't understand why people are going out of there way to boost this when you have to win 50 matches anyway and you could have this trophy finished by the 5th match if you only average two squad wipes a match.  

The OP is saying you can boost it in 5 minutes vs legit of 2-4 hours.........how can you not see how that might be appealing.

I get it, not everybody is a fan of the MP and might want to get these trophies done as quickly as possible, dirty bomb is probs the longest of the MP games and getting 50 wins via this game type isn't going to come quickly anyway. 

I've played a fair bit of dirty bomb, more than 2 hours, and only have 4 squad wipe medals.  I'm happy to keep playing legit as i love the game, but for others that just want to get the this trophy out of the way this is a good option.  It's the only trophy that is specific to this game mode so of course people are going to boost it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, the_game_nerd said:

The OP is saying you can boost it in 5 minutes vs legit of 2-4 hours.........how can you not see how that might be appealing.

I get it, not everybody is a fan of the MP and might want to get these trophies done as quickly as possible, dirty bomb is probs the longest of the MP games and getting 50 wins via this game type isn't going to come quickly anyway. 

I've played a fair bit of dirty bomb, more than 2 hours, and only have 4 squad wipe medals.  I'm happy to keep playing legit as i love the game, but for others that just want to get the this trophy out of the way this is a good option.  It's the only trophy that is specific to this game mode so of course people are going to boost it.

it would be appealing if you didn't have to play for 50 wins anyway.  It took two hours legit and in the process I probably got 5 wins towards my 50 so I'm just making a case that it isn't necessary to boost it in any way. If people want to waste their time by all means go for it.  Also, you must understand that some people are quite confused on the requirements for squad wipe they think they have to kill the entire squad solo so that is another reason for my comment which was to clarify.  

Edited by steel6burgh
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2020 at 6:53 AM, Archangel7704 said:

Yesterday, we discovered a fast way to boost this trophy. You need 8 players, 5  minimum (4 players for the squad being wiped and the booster(s)). Preferably you want the map Ruka as you can travel anywhere on the map via parachute. For the squad being wiped have three players press X immediately to pull their chute then cut the line so they fall to their death, the remaining player lands at the agreed upon location to be killed immediately for a squad wipe.

We had three players get the trophy in the match using this method however they had a few medals under their belts.

Using this method you can boost the squad wipe for one player within about 4-5 minutes as it takes 10-20 seconds for the squad wipe to respawn and about 10 seconds for the single player to parachute to the booster. I would also recommend EU servers with crossplay turned on, both hosts from EU. I'm from NA servers and we had Oceania players with us too and EU servers was the best for matchmaking.

Happy Trophy Hunting!

hey man, if u see this..can you tell me the strat you used to get everyone in the same lobby? I'm trying to put a group together to attempt it. :)

On 2/12/2021 at 3:47 PM, Kal-El457 said:

hey man, if u see this..can you tell me the strat you used to get everyone in the same lobby? I'm trying to put a group together to attempt it. :)

Hey Kal-El457, we had two people from European servers (specifically England and Wales I think?) and they were the hosts for each squad. Granted this was also the first few weeks the game came out on PS5 and I'm not sure how the lobbies are now. Good luck!

On 26.11.2020 at 6:07 AM, jjjkur said:

All the Multiplayer trophies in this game come naturally and don’t even need to be boosted tbh. I’ve played Fireteam: Dirty Bomb for ~2 hours so far and got 6 squad wipes, and I was mostly focused on unlocking Garcia and Stone. 

I agree with you. Not everything needs to be boosted!! 

On 11/28/2020 at 2:14 AM, steel6burgh said:

it would be appealing if you didn't have to play for 50 wins anyway.  It took two hours legit and in the process I probably got 5 wins towards my 50 so I'm just making a case that it isn't necessary to boost it in any way. If people want to waste their time by all means go for it.  Also, you must understand that some people are quite confused on the requirements for squad wipe they think they have to kill the entire squad solo so that is another reason for my comment which was to clarify.  

This argument doesn't really make sense. You need to win 50 matches of Multiplayer, not 50 matches of Fireteam. For example, I've got 50 wins playing Team Deathmatch, the mode I like the most. Fireteam on the other hand? Not having fun at all. If I would go for the Platinum (I'm not), getting the trophy in a few minutes would be much better than playing this mode for even 1 hour. I do understand it also takes some time to arrange the boosting session, though.

Personally, I would still do it legit since I'm not a fan of getting out of my way to arrange something with other people. I'm just saying 50 wins and this trophy are not strictly related and people need to understand not everybody likes every mode in the game.

Edited by BloodyRutz

3 hours ago, BloodyRutz said:

This argument doesn't really make sense. You need to win 50 matches of Multiplayer, not 50 matches of Fireteam. For example, I've got 50 wins playing Team Deathmatch, the mode I like the most. Fireteam on the other hand? Not having fun at all. If I would go for the Platinum (I'm not), getting the trophy in a few minutes would be much better than playing this mode for even 1 hour. I do understand it also takes some time to arrange the boosting session, though.

Personally, I would still do it legit since I'm not a fan of getting out of my way to arrange something with other people. I'm just saying 50 wins and this trophy are not strictly related and people need to understand not everybody likes every mode in the game.

My argument makes perfect sense.  the trophy only takes a few hours tops to complete without boosting.  How do you even boost COD? You have to get two teams of how many?  Then you have to set a session, get people to join, agree on a time.  Then you have to search and hope you make a match where you are in the same lobby, probably multiple times.   On the other hand, you can play legit get 5 or so wins in the process and avoid all the trouble of getting a group together and working around 8 or more peoples schedule.  How doesn't it make sense the trophy is easy it is a matter of luck tbh just get kills and eventually you will get squad wipe medals, on average about one every 8 or so kills probably?  I get some people don't like the mode but this is trophy hunting we all have to do things we don't like sometimes in the process.  you're going to spend more time and effort  boosting it trying to match up, this is the point. 

• Like 1

The only tip I can give is don’t go trying to do things alone or wander off with this as your sole objective.. you’ll get messed up quick by the team you’re after. Hang around your team and pick your moments. 

Also loot crates that are nearly everywhere, you could end up with a chopper / cruise missiles drop. Again , pick your moments. No point getting them out super early. 

Edited by JWill_55

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/26/2020 at 1:04 AM, steel6burgh said:

I average 0 per match unfortunately.. maybe I just suck

I was able to get 1 last night though!  only 9 more to go, with my average of about 1 every 5hours, should only take me 45 more hours.

• Like 3

On 12/03/2021 at 11:43 PM, Mr-Photo said:

I average 0 per match unfortunately.. maybe I just suck

I was able to get 1 last night though!  only 9 more to go, with my average of about 1 every 5hours, should only take me 45 more hours.

Yeah I have the same luck, might be worth waiting for a playlist update like duos again. 

Edited by Degnan-

On 3/15/2021 at 4:50 AM, Degnan- said:

Yeah I have the same luck, might be worth waiting for a playlist update like duos again. 

I was able to finish it off last night.. it took way longer than I would have hoped.. it's entirely RNG if the guy you happen to kill happens to be the last guy because 99% of the people who play this do not walk around as a group, they are all over the map, so it's not like you can just kill all 4 ppl from a squad within the 10 seconds it takes for the first guy to die to respawn again.  Stupid trophy if you ask me!

On 3/18/2021 at 2:09 AM, Mr-Photo said:

I was able to finish it off last night.. it took way longer than I would have hoped.. it's entirely RNG if the guy you happen to kill happens to be the last guy because 99% of the people who play this do not walk around as a group, they are all over the map, so it's not like you can just kill all 4 ppl from a squad within the 10 seconds it takes for the first guy to die to respawn again.  Stupid trophy if you ask me!

The trophy is not stupid imo. What is hot garbage though is the game mode, and more importantly, the garbage people playing it. For example, the ignorant neck beards above that preach that we should "just play the game". People like that can't put themselves in your shoes. They are just ignorant and don't care - as they already completed it and feel superior to you - so they just like to preach to make their broken egos feel a little less broken. It's just logic.

The most frustrating thing about it is that I can't find any games on PS5 without Cross-Play on, so we are basically forced to play with basement dwellers that don't do anything all day but play this. Combine that with precise mouse and keyboard controls versus you, a normal human being that plays games to enjoy them and that just want to get the trophy and don't play that garbage game-mode anymore.

It's simply infuriating.

I was able to luck out and get the trophy in about probably ~20 hours. The approximation above that it might take you 5 hours per Squad Wipe is accurate though.

What others can try if they are burned out by the PC basement neck beards is just stop caring about the objective of the game mode and just wait for a "Dirty Bomb" to be filled. When it's filled, a couple of squads are surely to rush in there trying to get it - so you can just try to take cover (which is incredibly difficult because the neck beards are camping with thermal scopes around the maps most of the time), but if you get it right, just try to either semtex, C4 or grenade launch the Dirty Bomb while a squad is trying to arm it and another squad is trying to stop them.

I was able to get my last 4 Squad Wipes really easy with this method, but it doesn't work every match. Depends if you will have mega neck beards in the game or just regular neck beards :-) .

Otherwise most of those kills will be random and luck based, as mentioned above, most of the players are spread out running around the map. Also, the medal is awarded if you kill the last member of a squad with 3 or more people. If that wasn't the case the trophy would be MUCH MORE FUN and simple, as there were 20+ "Squad Eliminations" that I was able to gather without a medal..

If this boosting method works, I feel dumb for trying to do it legit, which was seriously infuriating.

Welp, back to Team Deathmatch, Domination and the fun classic modes with Crossplay disabled. It's heaven.

Edited by Ggd07
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

I was a bit worried about this trophy since I don't like the mode, and after about 10 matches I had no wipes. A lot of computer players that just have an advantage...or you get those guys that run around using melee weapons and somehow shotgun blasts to their face aren't enough to take them down lol. In the end though, once I focused only on this, I got 8 wipes in one night in about a 3 or 4 hour span. A good LMG/Shotgun build helped me...LMG for range/Shotgun for interiors. I play solo, so I just ignored my team to push objective points. Luck plays a part for sure(got a triple squad wipe with one semtex tossed into an objective house and another 2 in one run in a chopper), but I don't think it will take 5 hours per medal. Just know that if you down someone that's good enough unless they are revived, and letting that revive hang there sometimes draws others in to get downed. I managed to get a Hard Wipe(full team kill solo) this way once, but again that's luck. I only managed one win playing this way though lol...not exactly good team play.

• Like 1