I'm the first (and currently fastest) achiever of 100% on this site, ask me anything

If you don't know what to do, around 20 hours. I think you can make it in 15, if you map it out better and have accepted RNGesus as your Lord and Saviour.

One season has 28 days, there are obviously four of them. There are three fashion shows per season, each takes off two days, so you only have to play 22 days per season. A day will take you around 5-15 minutes, depending on the type of customers and how much garments you've already mastered and made respectively. The fashion show has an unskippable cutscene, I think each fashion show takes around 5 minutes, you can shorten that by just slapping dresses on everyone, after you have achieved the trophy for 5 stars and don't care anymore.

My times were roughly:

Spring: 6 hours

Summer: 5 hours

Autumn: 4 hours

Winter: 4 hours

I also had to replay 6 days in total due to the game bugging out or freezing. The game autosaves after each day and there is no manual save.

Edited by Infernopommes
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Can I have an autograph? 

No.

1 hour ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Did creating this thread backfire on you?

I dont even know how that would be possible.

Then again, maybe it actually did. I mean I never thought people would take the thread seriously and not getting it, so yeah, I guess the joke really is on me.

I still struggle to understand how this thread could potentially backfire on me. That would only work if you think I was serious AND you think the replies were actually smart and cunning, and not totally missing the point, and really showed me my place. But I refuse to believe that someone with functioning cognitive abilities would think that. I just (now not so) secretly hope, that I'm the one who doesn't get their metajoke.

52 minutes ago, CrimsonMercury said:

Oh what did we inferior beings do to deserve your mighty presence in this thread? :/

You did nothing. I created this thread all by myself.

Please only comment if you have an actual question. Stop spamming.

I contemplated writing one while playing. It really doesn't need one though, you can figure out everything pretty quickly, and probably only would benefit from some hints on certain things. Nothing is missable, difficulty I would say is 2/10. Apart from the Four Seasons, you get all the trophies before summer ends; after that it's just a long and boring, repetitive grind.

• 3 weeks later...

20 Bucks are 19 too many in my opinion. Obviously, I don't know what you are looking for in a game. If playing around 20 hours (10 of which are a mindless, annoying grind), and no plat are no dealbreaker for you, absolutely go ahead. I will say that the first season was pretty enjoyable. Second was okay. Third was already pushing it, and the fourth was just boring. Also, the game had some bugs for me that forced me to replay a few days. In the end, it's a glorified browsergame.

• 1 year later...
On 12/2/2020 at 2:21 PM, Infernopommes said:

If you don't know what to do, around 20 hours. I think you can make it in 15, if you map it out better and have accepted RNGesus as your Lord and Saviour.

One season has 28 days, there are obviously four of them. There are three fashion shows per season, each takes off two days, so you only have to play 22 days per season. A day will take you around 5-15 minutes, depending on the type of customers and how much garments you've already mastered and made respectively. The fashion show has an unskippable cutscene, I think each fashion show takes around 5 minutes, you can shorten that by just slapping dresses on everyone, after you have achieved the trophy for 5 stars and don't care anymore.

My times were roughly:

Spring: 6 hours

Summer: 5 hours

Autumn: 4 hours

Winter: 4 hours

I also had to replay 6 days in total due to the game bugging out or freezing. The game autosaves after each day and there is no manual save.

The four seasons trophy it’s not popping for me ? what a waste of time, I liked the game at first but like you said it’s buggy and repetitive.

Edited by S3Monike

• 1 month later...