Profiles you love

JohnCenaSong-

• 1 month later...

Man... @Slava. Many thanks for the appreciation here. You really made my day with everything I just read about my profile. ^^ I know it's kind of messy with a bunch of uncompleted games everywhere but, you know, I try to do my best in whatever way I can. And certainly, I rarely back down from a challenge. Let's ignore Capcom Arcade Cabinet there for a second. I will go back to that one at some point, lmao. xxD

But yeah, I'm pretty open to all gaming genres out there. Naturally, I prefer racing games a lot, seeing as I grew up playing a lot of them on PC and consoles, so they always grab my attention. Hell, even the crappy ones entertain me in some way.

And well, catgirls of course. What can I say, I just love them all! 83

Thanks again for the shout-out here! =D

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Time to revive this thread with a shout-out to @GraniteSnake. A cool guy with an awesome profile.

His profile has high completion, impressive ultra rare count, multiple series completions - there's a lot to like. You'll see a variety of genres, which I always enjoy seeing - racing, fighting, sports, puzzles, platformers, shooters, etc. 

You often see profiles with Uncharted trilogy platinums, but you rarely see someone complete these games with all DLC trophies on PS3. GraniteSnake did that. Other stuff you rarely includes but isn't limited to: the 100% completion in Killzone 2 and Shadow Fall, Red Dead Redemption 100%, Grand Theft Auto 4 and Grand Theft Auto V 100%.

I personally enjoy seeing two things: a lot of Playstation mascot platformers and a lot of Metal Gear games. The former includes Crash, Spyro, Ratchet, Jak, and Sly - in the last four he got every game completed at least once. And of course, Metal Gear. Almost every game is completed, including Revengeance. Metal Gear Solid 1 is missing, but it's new, so I'm sure I'll see it on GraniteSnake's profile in the future as well.

Great stuff, keep it up :yay:.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slava said:

Time to revive this thread with a shout-out to @GraniteSnake. A cool guy with an awesome profile.

His profile has high completion, impressive ultra rare count, multiple series completions - there's a lot to like. You'll see a variety of genres, which I always enjoy seeing - racing, fighting, sports, puzzles, platformers, shooters, etc. 

You often see profiles with Uncharted trilogy platinums, but you rarely see someone complete these games with all DLC trophies on PS3. GraniteSnake did that. Other stuff you rarely includes but isn't limited to: the 100% completion in Killzone 2 and Shadow Fall, Red Dead Redemption 100%, Grand Theft Auto 4 and Grand Theft Auto V 100%.

I personally enjoy seeing two things: a lot of Playstation mascot platformers and a lot of Metal Gear games. The former includes Crash, Spyro, Ratchet, Jak, and Sly - in the last four he got every game completed at least once. And of course, Metal Gear. Almost every game is completed, including Revengeance. Metal Gear Solid 1 is missing, but it's new, so I'm sure I'll see it on GraniteSnake's profile in the future as well.

Great stuff, keep it up :yay:.

Cheers for the shout out man, appreciate it! Metal Gear Solid 1 will indeed be added at some point, I'm thinking of saving it for my 300th completed game, would be another cool MGS related milestone to have :D Crash 4/Nitro-Fueled will be played eventually also, just depends when I get the motivation to do so. I'll probably skip Crash Team Rumble, I've no real interest in it if I'm being honest - maybe if it came to PS Plus which I imagine it will down the line..

• Like 1

@GKCGamer shout out to this guy played warface with him 2+ years then he sent me a message thanking me for all good games we had together and that he might not be on much anymore because of the war in his country Ukraine, that was a year ago and he hasnt been on played any new games or even unlocked a trophy. But am never removing him from my friends list just hope he logs on someday 😔

• Like 1