Profiles you love

JohnCenaSong-

For me, who personally I don't do stacks and am not a fan of autopop, it's got to be @Vern3r0z.

483/484 games completed with no stacks and no autopops. An impressive feat. Well done!

Edit: I should probably add that their 1 incomplete game is the one they are currently playing.

Edited by PeachyJacobs

21 minutes ago, PeachyJacobs said:

For me, who personally I don't do stacks and am not a fan of autopop, it's got to be @Vern3r0z.

483/484 games completed with no stacks and no autopops. An impressive feat. Well done!

Edit: I should probably add that their 1 incomplete game is the one they are currently playing.

Thanks for the praise, yeah im currently working on the non 100% game.

• Like 1

I've been following @Deceptrox for a couple years now. I was impressed by his completion of Paranautical Activity and saw that his total games played was equivalent to my games completed, and still is. I check up on his stuff every now and again and he ultimately inspired me to start playing more challenging games.

Dr BloodMoney's write up's are an amazing effort, as is his profile.

@AJ_Radio is also a profile I've seen frequently who impresses me.

I enjoy looking across their years of gaming! and trajectories in the stats page.

Sorting by Alphabetical is the best way to see someone's list IMO. It consolidates duplicates

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really like my own profile now though.  I never really paid attention to it before, but after hiding a bunch of games I didn't care for, I actually like to view my profile more.

100% is out of the question for me unless I dedicated myself to pure completion for an estimated year+ based on my unearned trophies and "trophies per day", but I'm not that dedicated. Not including re-acquiring and completing games in my "hidden" section. But if a game is unfinished on my profile, it's probably: glitched, or I really didn't enjoy some aspect of it enough to want to master it bc I'll go to the very edge of my challenge/happy zone to get an 'S' on my profile.

UR trophies are also super cool, and they're definitely a goal to aspire to within games I play, because all trophies are! But I (obviously) don't revolve my gaming or profile around any specific element of trophies, though sometimes I wish I could stop time, forget how much time it may take me and just apply the dedication.

Alas, it's interesting to see what people care about when they view other people's profiles according to this thread because everyone cares about different little shit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeanoltt said:

Please next time do something like "worst profiles ever" or "profiles with the frozen game" so I can be mentioned lol.

I really like @BlindMango's profile, love when things are in order of release, consoles, and mostly completed.

Aw I am honored ^_^

I broke console order with Mirror's Edge recently, but it is a worthy cause xD 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

Since I'm here, 2 profiles I'd like to shout out are:

@Copanele. This cat has such a wide variety of games and some extremely tough completions!! He's not one to back down from a challenge no matter what the stakes 1f601.png

@Arcesius. Another person with a nice assortment of games and no stranger to a great challenge, no matter how insurmountable the odds may seem! 

Well thank you very much for the mention! :) You know that I'm just trying to make the best out of my limited gaming time and have fun whenever I can get my hands on my controller :)

Lemme mention three profiles that I also like a lot: 

- @Thedah: We don't seem to iike the same types of games besides some RPGs and FromSoft titles, but his profile is a display of dedication and mastery of specific genres. Also, there is just some satisfaction to be had from seeing a 100% completion. Maybe one day I'll be able to reach that number again (very unlikely ?)

- @OzaXD: This profile is only 2 years old, but is already really impressive, with truly challenging games completed, and the profile is just becoming more and more awesome every day. Also, super nice person to talk to :) 

- @Big_Blue_Tree: A source of inspiration for anyone looking for obscure games. You found a game that nobody has heard of and has only been completed by 2-3 people? Chances are high that you will find that game on this profile... Really impressive stuff completed, and also a nice guy always ready to share any information that might help you! 

• Like 4

This is a pretty cute topic and it was fun reading through it. It's nice to see a lot of people who only play what they enjoy and don't care a ton about 100% completion. And it's always of course super cool to see 100% profiles too! 

I'm a lurker in the community and don't follow anyone so I guess I'll say that I'm proud of myself! 

• Like 1

On 2/3/2023 at 11:01 AM, Mellenthin said:

Although I do not want to inflate this specific person's ego more than necessary, I admittedly must say that my favourite account to date would be PrinceOfPeace.

While I personally would like to see more series to be fleshed out and focused upon, what really amazes me is the commitment to refrain from stacking and auto-pops in a world where everybody does, yet simultaneously competing and steadily climbing the rarity leaderboards despite having the odds against him.

So it's no wonder I asked him to tutor me in my PST days, and while most probably regognize my own profile as near perfect, the difference between pupil and master is vast, after all.

Two spelling errors in the same post? Ya, you were definitely inebriated when writing this. Either way, I appreciate you taking the time to show your gratefulness. You've been one of the best students I could ever ask to have; and you've made me extremely proud, which is why your profile is one that I think is really impressive. One day, you may need to carry this torch of mine, so be prepared. You'll be one of the few remaining beacons of light in the darkness that has taken over the trophy hunting community. :)  

As for completing more game series, it's always something I've been trying to accomplish. However, I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew, but I'll still try my best to live by the standard that I've set for you.

For the same reasons you've mentioned, I really like what Game_Knot, craigm1987, Jeankarlo and TEXASBOI727 have done. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PrinceOfPeace said:

Two spelling errors in the same post? Ya, you were definitely inebriated when writing this. Either way, I appreciate you taking the time to show your gratefulness. You've been one of the best students I could ever ask to have; and you've made me extremely proud, which is why your profile is one that I think is really impressive. One day, you may need to carry this torch of mine, so be prepared. You'll be one of the few remaining beacons of light in the darkness that has taken over the trophy hunting community. :)  

As for completing more game series, it's always something I've been trying to accomplish. However, I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew, but I'll still try my best to live by the standard that I've set for you.

For the same reasons you've mentioned, I really like what Game_Knot, craigm1987, Jeankarlo and TEXASBOI727 have done. 

You know me too well. In my defence, favourite is actually grammatically correct. But as I'm well aware of, since Texas is the center of the Universe, I'll back off.

I hope the day you speak of never comes. Keeping the ever encroaching darkness at bay is one thing when you're a raging inferno. As a torch, however, something else entirely.?

I'll look up the profiles you've listed out of respect for your everlasting wisdom, however trustworthy sources claim that this Craig is probably a charlatan.??

@LuckySlime because he's an Atlus fan like me, a man of culture indeed ?

@damage_6-9+50 years old and he's still in the business...badass ?

@francobigand a Sports/Racing games enthusiastic (just take a look at those Trackmania Turbo and Gran Turismo Sports plats, ohh...and the godlike Prestige Trophy in Need For Speed ??? great work!!!) +he's Argentinian and a Boca Jrs fan like me.

@ShinigamiSensei- Of course, he's a great dude with an acid sense of humor, pretty well balanced profile with a high completion rate. Maybe he's needing more Ultra Rare Platinums...

I actually enjoy to check his profile everyday tbh, keep up the good work man.?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952027d5tgtbmky8hy4rif

• Like 3