Profiles you love

JohnCenaSong-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love looking at other peoples profiles. 1st thing I do though is sort their list alphabetically. If I see a bunch of repeated fillers and auto pops I instantly stop looking. If there is a good mix of well earned titles I'll then review their Ultra Rare's. If I like what I see I'll message them telling them how good their list looks.

On 09/01/2023 at 10:45 AM, DividedByMankind said:

I only like my account. Dont follow anyone. So im adding myself to this profiles i love 1f44d.png

@DividedByMankind

Too many Auto Pops "the Evil Within" 6 times???

• Like 2

I dont really follow profiles to this extent. I can look at peoples profiles and think damn that's impressive but then I usually move on so I'm going to do something different a praise this guy above me @kumo_mick 

It just happens that their profile is insane with a ton of UR's, high completion percentage but what I love most is how they have tackled series of games 

COD collection, Battlefield, Borderlands, Far Cry, God of War, Grand Theft Auto including IV and so on. When putting it in alphabetical order it really looks a nice sight and you should be proud of your profile so big props. Truly inspirational and something I hope to achieve one day when it comes to tackling a series of a game.

Needs some Final Fantasy though ? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

I dont really follow profiles to this extent. I can look at peoples profiles and think damn that's impressive but then I usually move on so I'm going to do something different a praise this guy above me @kumo_mick 

It just happens that their profile is insane with a ton of UR's, high completion percentage but what I love most is how they have tackled series of games 

COD collection, Battlefield, Borderlands, Far Cry, God of War, Grand Theft Auto including IV and so on. When putting it in alphabetical order it really looks a nice sight and you should be proud of your profile so big props. Truly inspirational and something I hope to achieve one day when it comes to tackling a series of a game.

Needs some Final Fantasy though 1f609.png 

Thanks mate, much appreciated you talk the time to look. Yeah, I love working on series of games and so far haven't had a COD beat me although it's come close (looking at you BLOPS 4 ha ha). I've definitely got my eye on the FF7 remake which will inevitably kick off the others at some point. I just can't help myself. I'm actually going back to PS3 to finish the Prince of Persia & Hitman series soon too.

• Like 1

On 01/02/2023 at 4:43 AM, kumo_mick said:

I love looking at other peoples profiles. 1st thing I do though is sort their list alphabetically. If I see a bunch of repeated fillers and auto pops I instantly stop looking. If there is a good mix of well earned titles I'll then review their Ultra Rare's. If I like what I see I'll message them telling them how good their list looks.

Too many Auto Pops "the Evil Within" 6 times???

Its 7 times. And you cant autopop a single evil within list. Game is played through legit 28times...... From start to finnish..... For all 7 plats.... So its not autopopped at all..... 

And.... About to start dead space remake... Ive done deadspace ps3... In the eyes ofyourself this is an autopop for you when i play it from start to finnish...?

Goooosh some ppl.... Out of around 20 games ive autopopped around 10 for your info!!!! And its great games!!! So dont say to me i have " to many autopops" i only play franchises i enjoy... 

Edited by DividedByMankind
  • Like 3

Although I do not want to inflate this specific person's ego more than necessary, I admittedly must say that my favourite account to date would be PrinceOfPeace.

While I personally would like to see more series to be fleshed out and focused upon, what really amazes me is the commitment to refrain from stacking and auto-pops in a world where everybody does, yet simultaneously competing and steadily climbing the rarity leaderboards despite having the odds against him.

So it's no wonder I asked him to tutor me in my PST days, and while most probably regognize my own profile as near perfect, the difference between pupil and master is vast, after all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

Its 7 times. And you cant autopop a single evil within list. Game is played through legit 28times...... From start to finnish..... For all 7 plats.... So its not autopopped at all..... 

And.... About to start dead space remake... Ive done deadspace ps3... In the eyes ofyourself this is an autopop for you when i play it from start to finnish...?

Goooosh some ppl.... Out of around 20 games ive autopopped around 10 for your info!!!! And its great games!!! So dont say to me i have " to many autopops" i only play franchises i enjoy... 

Good on you for defending yourself.

This thread has been educational for me in what people perceive as good accounts versus everything else. So far I've learned that high completion + ultra rares  = great account. Auto pops, stacks = bad account. To me, a great account is one that gives me an idea of what type of gamer I'm looking at because it suggests authenticity as opposed to merely "trophy hunter". This, coupled with how good the games/genres on display and the completion rate for them. At least, that's what I personally pride myself on. Actually, even an account with 54% completion that has a bunch of awesome games looks way better to me than an account with 100% completion on boring-ass games and lots of obscure ultra rares.  And I don't really care if the plats are common or if there are a few auto pops here and there as long as the account is not filled with a bunch of shovelware stacks.

I only have 8 proper auto pops out of 194 plats but if those 8 autopops is enough to discount the other 186  plats obtained from scratch then so be it ?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

Good on you for defending yourself.

This thread has been educational for me in what people perceive as good accounts versus everything else. So far I've learned that high completion + ultra rares  = great account. Auto pops, stacks = bad account. To me, a great account is one that gives me an idea of what type of gamer I'm looking at because it suggests authenticity as opposed to merely "trophy hunter". This, coupled with how good the games/genres on display and the completion rate for them. At least, that's what I personally pride myself on. Actually, even an account with 54% completion that has a bunch of awesome games looks way better to me than an account with 100% completion on boring-ass games and lots of obscure ultra rares.  And I don't really care if the plats are common or if there are a few auto pops here and there as long as the account is not filled with a bunch of shovelware stacks.

I only have 8 proper auto pops out of 194 plats but if those 8 autopops is enough to discount the other 186  plats obtained from scratch then so be it 1f606.png

The reason i am defending, because evil within was a massive achievement in my gaming carrier, nothing against others or nothing, but calling it a autopop is just way to go?

I spent approx 650h in evil within accros all versions, and someone calling it autopop, because i stacked a game 7times because i really loved the game, huge sinji mikami fan??but annyways its weak saying that. 

• Like 1

On 04/02/2023 at 2:59 AM, DividedByMankind said:

On 01/02/2023 at 2:54 PM, kumo_mick said:

Thanks mate, much appreciated you talk the time to look. Yeah, I love working on series of games and so far haven't had a COD beat me although it's come close (looking at you BLOPS 4 ha ha). I've definitely got my eye on the FF7 remake which will inevitably kick off the others at some point. I just can't help myself. I'm actually going back to PS3 to finish the Prince of Persia & Hitman series soon too.

My apologies mate. It just looked like an autopop especially when you've logged into multiple PSN regions to obtain them. Good to know for future reference as well when I'm looking at other profiles. I'm not totally against the Auto Pops in some cases. I have one myself on my list GTA5. My reason was simply because it crossed 3 generations of consoles and the was a massive effort on PS4 to achieve the 100%. I didn't mean to offend and I apologise once again if I have. Happy trophy hunting mate.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, kumo_mick said:

My apologies mate. It just looked like an autopop especially when you've logged into multiple PSN regions to obtain them. Good to know for future reference as well when I'm looking at other profiles. I'm not totally against the Auto Pops in some cases. I have one myself on my list GTA5. My reason was simply because it crossed 3 generations of consoles and the was a massive effort on PS4 to achieve the 100%. I didn't mean to offend and I apologise once again if I have. Happy trophy hunting mate.

No worries. But i do have some autopops tho. But the ones i do have are real games. Not 2sec plats? I mean its games i realy enjoyed. I am also finished with stacking. I  will still continue to stack resident evil!! I almost have the whole RE series finnished?

• Like 1

for me is @Beatminaz and @Vergil

so https://psnprofiles.com/Beatminaz and https://psnprofiles.com/DPatriot cause both play some game i love, i préfère my profile cause is MY profile but i don't search ultra rare trophy or anything just enjoyed to play and i think we can think about a profil is good or something but inspiration... not in my opinion play for you not for other or for psnprofiles, the 2 perso i tag have just some great game i love complete

i respect person have the plat of crypt, but for is so bad game so nah i not love this 

special mention for https://psnprofiles.com/DemsAlGhul cause he have great profile and is my partner for some game during 10 years 

Edited by EdgeHosenkan
  • Like 1

On 1.2.2023 at 5:10 AM, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Needs some Final Fantasy though ? 

Im about to be done with the whole Serie of Grand Theft Auto ?

3 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

@Joe Dubz Not only is his account impressive, but he is also one of the nicest people I have encountered on this site.

Aww shucks man, that is so very kind of you to say!! I've met quite a few cool people over here too, yourself included Void!! It has been a pleasure making your acquaintance up to this point, just for the record ? See you tomorrow if you're still down and able!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

@Joe Dubz for his sheer determination on some tough games.

@Copanele for his fighting game mastery

Legends in my eyes

Wow man, you guys know how to inflate a guy's ego!! I feel like I need to step my game up and go back and finish Crypt finally or something ? NGL dude, I've crept on your profile on more than a few occasions and you've got some whoppers in there too! 

Okay, I feel like I've derailed this thread enough now... So thank you kindly and sincerely everyone!! You are all fookin ALLSTARS in my eyes!

• Like 1

@rjkclarke - for playing games he enjoys, prioritising fun over trophy hunting, an eclectic taste in games, and a great guy to match (may be a little biased).

@YaManSmevz - some super cool games on their list + seems to be clearing the PS3 backlog like me - respect that dedication. You remind me what games I need to revisit ?.

Awesome mix of games for both ? and both great game reviewers!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Joe Dubz said:

Aww shucks man, that is so very kind of you to say!! I've met quite a few cool people over here too, yourself included Void!! It has been a pleasure making your acquaintance up to this point, just for the record ? See you tomorrow if you're still down and able!!

Thank you kindly sir! Yes we are definitely on for tomorrow. It will be fun to shoot the breeze and catch up with you.

• Like 2

While I'd be tempted to mention a lot of the UR hunters out there since I've been breaking into that field over the past few years (really does help to bring back some of the feeling of ye olde trophy whoring that's been long since superseded by Ratalaika, Sometimes You, the trophy apps, etc. :P), I have to mention @BoomerCE for going on the same batshit insane Neptunia platinum journey that I did. He might technically be screwed out of 100% Neptunia completion since the Chaos Chanpuru servers went down, but I disagree with PSNP calling that a Nep game anyway, so as far as I'm concerned, he's more or less my only real rival in this goal.

Sometimes, i forget that this cancer commonly known as a forum, can bring  some joy.

@Letenko i'm not mentioning you because you mentioned me (that would be highly geh) however, i do enjoy your profile a lot. The fact that you are the first earned of the highly sought after Nice! You have earned the minimum montly wage in Slovakia in Year 2018 just shows your dedication to your profile. Plus, your love of Fallout makes you good people in my book.

@j0hn_pt88 i can't get enough of your profile. Another person dedicated to the PS3 cause, and with a profile i aspire to have one of these days.

@Smidgeons the reason i love your profile is that i'm constantly reminded of my love for JRPGS and that i need to dedicate myself playing them more often.

• Like 2