Experienced

Experienced (7/10)

• Dedicated Rare
  • Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator Rare

Recent Badges

1. One more thing to mention is that given EA’s track record of shutting down FIFA 21’s servers much sooner, and now following up this trend with FIFA 22, I honestly don’t think that FIFA 23 will survive for a long time as well (predicting a server shutdown for that game in 2025, likely on Q4).
  2. I almost had a heart attack once I saw that post, thanks for the clarification lol.
  3. Thanks for the heads up! Just checked it out from 2K24 MyTEAM Mobile game and the event showed up, got my 1st Holo now, 12 more to go... You can buy Gold Series 2 players for around 525 MT, so it costs 5250 MT for an exchange Holo pack. Also, another note is that the player from the exchange pack is also sellable, so you can recover some MT (or even make MT if you’re lucky).
  4. It’s same as when you’re forming a triplet with a non Red Dora 5, so 4-Red Dora 5-6. Red Dora tile of any kind will reward you with an extra Dora if you win the hand, which is very handy when going for Mangan and/or Haneman.
  5. It’s disheartening, as I wanted to play LBP3 in the future, but can’t say I’m surprised since the VITA servers for respective games got their servers shut down similar to these events too. Sad news nevertheless…
  6. In Domination, did you play on the lowest difficulty possible or went for 99 Stars to get prizes like Galaxy Opal LeBron James? Anything past All-Star difficulty I’m starting to fumble against the AI lol.
  7. Not just trophy-wise, 2K is becoming greedier and greedier in every game release. Removing Auction House was completely pointless and against the community, just so that 2K could also sell you MT as MTX too...
  8. As of speaking, it's '23-'24 NBA ELITE BOX.
  9. Do you have any methods to grind VC and MT? There is a bundle that guarantees 1 Holo Card but it's around 115K VC sadly...
  10. If you're simulating The Finals, the trophy won't unlock. Try to play and win the last game of The Finals, without simulating and the trophy should unlock without any issues.
  11. 2K24 MyTEAM has a mobile app, which you can sync your data with your PSN account, and also get Pink Diamond "Mobile Rewards" Tyrese Haliburton for free, who can help out for the trophy. I unlocked the trophy against the Brooklyn Nets, on Pro difficulty in Domination, with the starting five below (and there was some mixture of Emerald, Sapphire, and Ruby players on the bench): PG - Pink Diamond Tyrese Haliburton (Mobile Rewards) SG - Ruby Glenn Robinson III (Path to All-Star) SF - Diamond Paolo Banchero (Inferno) PF - Amethyst Isaac Austin (Rush) C - Amethyst Mohammed Bamba (Electric)
  12. I wonder if we'll get more custom maps like these... I wasn't able to make it to this race sadly due to my download speed.
  13. Ahh... Never would guess that since I don't own a PS5, thanks for the heads up!
  14. From what I can tell from the OP’s trophy card, yes it does work on PS4 as well.
  15. There are some ways to tell if a system has CFW or HFW (Hybrid Firmware, Hen). Upon boot screen, if you see something like Hen or Evilnat, then chances are the PS3 has CFW/HFW. If you also see some folders, starting with star in front of them (e.g. Packet Manager), or “Enable Hen” under Game then the system is also containing CFW/HFW. Speaking for Hen/HFW, you can boot the PS3 in the safe mode and install the latest update (make sure to do this procedure twice) to revert back to OFW. Sadly I can’t talk about CFW/Evilnat since I don’t know about it too much.