Experienced

Experienced (7/10)

• Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. I was able to find a new method since the patch on PS4 changed the debug menu. Let me know if it works for y'all. Registry Save the game Debug > Item > SaveTape Debug > Scene > Stair_Save Use the Save Reel on the Save Machine in the room. Sisters Escape with Anna Debug > Scene > Bunker_6B Kill the minibosses and pick up the Cross Key. Use the Antidote on the Crucified Ghost. Pick up the Bolt Cutters. Debug > Scene > MirrorRoom_B_P Repeat the previous step and you'll skip the Secret Door puzzle. Go into the secret room where Anna's cell is. Use the bolt cutters on the Chain and go in to talk to Anna. The scene will take you to the Main Hall. Use the Cross Key on the door next to Anna to Escape.
  2. Yeah, I got thrown off when the download list had a different name than the DLC listed in the store. Good thing I already bought it during the Legacy Store Shutdown Scare.
  3. Does the DLC "Tales of Zestiria - Alisha's Story Additional Chapter" show as Bonus Chapter: Alisha's Conviction when downloaded? From what I was able to figure out, it's just a different name for the US version of the Alisha DLC. I was able to find an old page on PSN Store with it. So if anyone's looking for it in the downloads list, it should show as Bonus Chapter: Alisha's Conviction. https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-CUSA02510_00-AE000ZZ000000008
  4. Just to check, the US version of the DLC would have been titled Bonus Chapter: Alisha's Conviction? I checked my download list and found that in there, I wanted to make sure that it's the right one before I start scrambling to the UK store.
  5. I think it's because Platinums are an extra indicator that people accomplished the game's challenges. And it probably doesn't hurt that some games even have cool looking platinums. So, I've seen some people use the platinums they achieved in their signatures, banners, etc. If you don't care about platinums, no problem. Play your games the way you like and enjoy the experience.
  6. Whenever I hear about Microsoft possibly finally letting their games be ported over to Playstation. Sure would be nice if some of the other more popular X360 games get ported over if they're available.
  7. Starting to see a pattern here...
  8. The only correct answer is everything after Black Ops 1.
  9. Huh, I recall seeing this years ago. Thankfully I remembered in time to save the last trophy to pop the plat on Jan 1st. So disappointed that OP apparently didn't do it.
  10. Well, it says the Clear Data can be used. So I'm assuming it's possible to get a NG+ upon save transfer. This means while auto pop isn't possible, having Clear Data may make it easier to get the second platinum. Can anyone confirm this?
  11. Thank you so much for figuring this out, now I can finally get the last online trophy.
  12. Same here buddy. I didn't start the PS3 version of FC4 because I figured it was unobtainable, I should have bit the bullet and got Community Surprise beforehand.
  13. On a serious note, this would be good. It would be nice to finally play Sunset Overdrive and MC Collection on the PlayStation.
  14. Seeing how many issues cropped up due to the updates makes me glad I got it done years ago. I'm even more glad to see that it's still doable for others, I've done the jump rope normally only once. That was more than enough for me.
  15. For some reason, I strongly believe the "it's all made up!" to be nothing more than damage control trying to get people to buy the games. The fact that the gameplay alone put people off is very telling, and it probably didn't help that this game would be Kevin Conroy's last performance so the gamers would be extra critical.