All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Updated Report: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/21203-pizza-tycoon https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/21199-pizza-tycoon The Plat has been fixed but the trophies and game are still very buggy.
  3. Just a PSA for everybody that you can only re-do the choices on NG+
  4. Tales of Symphonia Remastered: Tottering Chosen
  5. Thank god im on Platin.. glad to delete it now. Last 3 chapters the Game crashed a Lot in autosaves, saves and while saving the Pizza receipts.....
  6. I've been currently playing these 4 games. After I platinum FF7 and R&C3, I plan to replay Crisis Core: FF7 and R&C: Deadlocked. No interest in playing Deltarune, until Toby Fox inevitably releases Chapters 3-5 in the future. Final Fantasy VII (PS4 Port, replaying on my PS5) Phineas & Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension (PS3, playing on my PS5 thru PS+ Premium) Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal HD (PS3, replaying on my PS5 thru PS+ Premium) Undertale (PS4 Port, replaying on my PS5)
  7. I just can't get "Full Billow" no matter what. I have met requirements more than 30 times for sure and nothing. But I got "Perfect Dark" on my first try.
  8. Can you still do NG+ on story difficulty? How do you back up the save? Using the cloud save feature?
  9. Hi, fellas, I've just bought for my ps4 pro an ssd (Samsung 870EVO) and wanted to ask if it makes a clean difference on online gameplay also. It surely increases the loading time on single player and I haven't beaten the story so I didn't check the online as well. My long term goal is to achieve the platinum. Does the online gameplay have any difference with SSD? Is it okay to save my singleplayer save file on an USB Flash Disk then reboot the Ps4? Thank you Insert image from URL
  10. I managed to finally get both Radical Acceptance and One of the Thousand Young on the most recent patch. Basically, if the secret objectives don't pop up/show in the log after you collect the final langiappe from the required collection, you have to keep reloading your most recent save until the objectives show up. Once they do, you can proceed with the trophy requirements. So glad I'm done with this crappy game!
  11. Ok, I finally managed to get both ending trophies I was missing (Radical Acceptance and One of the Thousand Young)! Basically, you have to keep reloading your saves until the secret objectives show up in your log (assuming they don't pop up once you collect the final langiappe from the required collection). I did this on the most recent patch and it finally worked.
  12. Please censor major plot point spoilers guys... Just got spoiled by checking thread to avoid apparent glitch... Have not reached the end yet.
  13. A ZEBRA ITEM how do u know the name but not the location 😭😭😭 ey wait djmethod i remember this name we used to play tomb raider on the ps3 remember for the platinum a year ago ?
  14. All three trophies for completing a run with the minimum amount of missions are at 0%, very suspicious. I've just completed a run on the hardest difficulty with only 6 side missions, which seems like the minimum possible, and the endgame score card shows 7 flags somehow. It's bugged, right?
  15. There is a zebra item that hasn’t been mentioned. I know it. WHAT IS IT 😭😭😭 (not a literal zebra, I just mean invisible)
  16. oh yeah i was missing 1 and 19 these where for me personally really hard to find without youre guys help i wouldnt never gotten these 2
  17. Yeah it has gone from a lighthearted fun treasure hunt to a tortuous chore. I have had all these items for the past few days, but was missing one horrible nightmare of an item (Diary #19) that I spent another 10 hours searching for. When I found that item (thank you @Yut0701) and the trophy didn’t pop, I was devastated. 😭
  18. Yeah I'm looking forward to them. Hopefully I make at least some decent progress in Farpoint, the Platinum and the 100% are insanely rare.
  19. I am 99% sure that this version is not from Spain or Portugal. It is sold in México and Brasil
  20. same this is gettin pretty annoying over 30+ hours more just because of this trophy
  21. I also have everything you listed, so I am missing the exact same 2 you are.
  22. I really liked the Blood & Truth! Haven't finished Farpoint yet!
  23. I am still missing one or two Lost Property items and they are items that nobody has mentioned anywhere online yet. I just don’t know what they are or where. I have scaled both levels pretty thoroughly. I still haven’t found a way to get the chests that line up with the quicksand on the bottom right of Sand Land. I am not sure how to access those. ________________ If anyone knows of anything missing from this list I made, please lmk. I’m going mental lol. Sand Land: (19/20) Army Flask Child’s Letter Choke-Hazard Nut Confiscated TV Forgotten Lamp Forgotten Time Capsule Fruit Bowl Half-Century-Old Gun Junker’s Lost Property Letter to Knocker Lost Tools of the Trade Portable Gaming Console Precious Egg Ruins Swim Tube Sack of Paintbrushes Sack of Ores Super-Special Treasure Tattered Old Toy Well-Worn Hammer Forest Land: (19/20) Box of Blemished Apples Chili Peppers Craftsman’s Toolbox Crow Romance Dangerous Cargo Dreamer’s Pickaxe Earnest Love Letters Epi Statuette Fine Coffee Beans Huge Tire Lucky Bucket Military Helmet Old Radio Packed Knapsack Poisonous(?) Mushroom Small Telescope Sturdy Cooking Pot Superstitious Float Worn-Out History Book Lango’s Diaries: 20/20
  24. No you can play it with any account on your console mate, I guess as long as the account that purchased it has that console as their primary. Thats how im set up anyhow and works for all
  25. Today
  26. i am still doing, hero coliseum building a good team lvling them up in Dragonball xenoverse2 i am having a great time wih the game i did also the online part from the game i lost a few times. the progress i am doing is great it is fun Hero coliseum the ps5 version from Dragonball Xenoverse 2 is coming out this month i dont know yet if i going to do the ps5 version. i practiced online part like alot and i have learned a few things from online part from Xenoverse 2 it is a bit tougher then ofline part, next up is either street fighter 5 ore metal gear solid 5 phantom pain. last dlc trophie is fun in Xenoverse 2 it is hard but it is fun since this year i do harder games and hard to very hard trophies from a game i got hard games and difficult dlc's...! i am improving myself in gaming i am over 300 hours in Dragonball Xenoverse 2 i do the game without a guide.
  27. just to reply to myself, to efficiently level up kameos just go to invasions towers in any mesa at a high level and grind them. really boring and tedious if anyone else is going for it
  1. Load more activity