• Announcements

• BlindMango

Changing Your PSN ID?   04/10/19

Go here to see how changing your PSN ID will work with your PSNProfiles account as we implement final touches for the site over the next week.    

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. for me i would rate this a 3~4 but for new comers i would say 7 those combos where easy though lol just 1 or 2 buttons should see streetfighter or blazblue combos those are a nightmare lol
  3. Stardew Valley, not much to chose from! @tanonero I already 100% Assassin's creed black flag
  4. Hmm I could swear that has been there since I first used the social club 😅 But you are right, it stops counting as soon as you reach 100% completion.. For me that happened at 109 hours, but I still needed to do Skin Deep, Zoologist and get 70 gold medals, so I guess that's another 15 hours. Plus 51 hours spent in Red Dead Online... 😳 Man this was a long plat.
  5. I am perfectly calm, I just told you that your reasoning for bumping a dead thread isn't solid, but from your message it seems that you want me to go in detail, it also shows your arrogance by the way you replied to me, and inability to acknowledge that there are other things besides you and your sudden impulse to get an answer on something. Think about it for a second, how surreal your action was, you suddenly go on dead threads and say "hey I never got an answer on this even though it's obvious, should I make a new thread or something? Nahh I'll just bump this eventually someone will answer me who cares lol". As for your second paragraph. There are several people that strive for a 90+% completion, and hiding trophies only shows a faux completion rate, since PSNP for example shows how many trophies you've hidden. For example, if you go on my profile and click the "H" you can see that there is one hidden trophy from me.
  6. You will have better luck setting up a session; https://psnprofiles.com/sessions
  7. Grand Theft Auto IV
  8. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
  9. Ni no kuni 2 and Final Fantasy 15 I hate them both because they have bad stories and A LOT of DLC trophies 😑
  10. FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD You should finish this. Almost there and doesn't seem that hard. I would advise Sekiro, but could be a pain if u don't like it.
  11. Pre-ordered Days Gone.

Figured since I'm stuck dropping $3000 on a new air conditioner next week for the house... I might as well just treat myself to one more new PS4 exclusive before I go back into "money saving mode" for a little while.

I also got myself a Pixel 3 to replace my current smartphone.  Thankfully it was half price otherwise there's no way that would've happened... but it's been/going to be an expensive week or two here. xD

1. Dreakon13

Dreakon13

Oh, and another $300 or so getting the gardens ready for Spring. 😒  Looks pretty good though!

12. Does anyone know if you are able to earn trophies during a free period?
  13. Because I aim to go for online trophies in public matches whenever it's still possible (and I have done many of them lately) I can offer a few: F1 2014 was still pretty active when I last played it a couple of months ago. Battlefield: Hardline had pretty full servers. Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 also had some active players left but they are mostly so good that it's very hard to do anything Watch_Dogs is also still very active. I had no problems getting the online stuff done. The last Tomb Raider on PS3 also has some matches going on daily. And of course Red Dead Redemption and GTA 5 still have many players online every day.
  14. Seems like R* website has been updated to include information about the time it took you to complete 100% completion. I'm assuming this time is recorded once the user reaches 100% trophy. It certainly does not include online time. You can find yours here: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/rdr2/overview Here's mine: (103 hours and 45 minutes) I guess the data could be averaged and added to the guide.
  15. That happens more than I'd have imagined. Just follow someone, and let the chase expire but keep and eye on them. Eventually they stop to mend and then run up on em and they will fall.
  16. So I just started the game today and jumped into season 1, after around 20 attempts I could only get silver on the 1st event so gave up and carried on and it only got worse from there. Found it really hard to get above bronze on most events. So checked some YouTube vids to see if I was missing something and noticed in alot of the videos the cars were going 20-30 mph faster then what I was able to go. So i thought maybe my R2 button wasn't working right and changed controller but the problem still happens. Has anyone else had this happen and is there a way to fix it? I closed the game and restarted a few time but still happens. It's like the game thinks I'm half holding down the R2 button when it's fully down. For an example the first drag race I fully hold down R2 and it only just hits the botyom of the green as the race starts.
  17. better wait I think! My leveling is like "level 43 > 39 > 43" .. Never had this kind of sht before!
  18. Definitely messed up, yeah. Thanks!
  19. Its right there near the quest giver, its a huge rock. I looked for 30 minutes before finding it since the quest marker is messed up.
  20. I smell a Shane vs Roman match. Now it all makes sense. Reigns is gonna defeat The Best in the Woooorld as soon as he is done with Elias. Nice little story between Asuka/Kairi/Paige and Mandy/Sonya. In the meantime, The IIconics suffer the same fate as Samoa Joe. Who needs strong champions anyway. The part with Aleister Black was interesting. Sure, the team of Aleister & Ricochet was fun and their match with the War Raiders was one of the best Tag Team matches in a long time. But there was nothing mysterious about Black anymore. So, maybe this is a step in the right direction. Only time will tell. It's good to have him on Smackdown though, since there are a lot of guys he could potentially feud with (Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Finn Balor, Andrade of course…) Thank God Kevin Owens turned heel. He is way better as a bad guy and wether he wins the title or not, both him and Kofi can benefit from their rivalry.
  21. Yeah,the "Trap Game Strong" trophy for me initially.Just couldn't trigger the traps whilst being chased by cops for some reason. Then I tried this trick.And it worked.Hope this helps! here's the link for it: https://www.trueachievements.com/a231744/trap-game-strong-achievement
  22. From my experience, as of now, active mp games are: - Uncharted 3 (only tdm and co-op) - Uncharted 2 (only dm and co-op) - The Last of Us - Cod Black Ops (most modes are surprisingly active, even hardcore search and destroy) - Cod MW2 (only TDM unfortunately) - FIFA 17
  23. World of Tanks I guess back in the early days. Tedious game and very hard to go anywhere with the trophies. Think I left it at 7% complete.
  24. I believe it was correct when he posted it though. I saw Xur selling some year 2 stuff a while ago and bought a fated engram only to receive some year 1 gloves I already had. Good to know they changed it though.
  25. ahhh, Beneath the Mask. Such a Chill track 9/10 My favourite of the 3 new arrangements:
  1. Load more activity