All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Took me 8 hours in game, at least 1 hour to conclude final section of Act 3.
  3. FFVII Rebirth update:

Thanks to the ridiculous Infinite-ATB Yuffie setup, after 20+ attempts I finally have the Götterdämmerung!! 😍 🎉

Now Hard Mode Gi Nattak doesn't stand a chance against me. 😤 Or at least, he better not! Spent a few hours trying to defeat him the other night before I accepted defeat and decided I needed the Götterdämmerung to beat him. 

4. #1 - Tomb Raider: Underworld Master of Tomb Raider: Underworld My first plat was Tomb Raider: Underworld back in 2009. It was released in 2008 without trophies but received a patch adding them later. I love the ultra realistic movements, the mythology, the gorgeous vistas, the villains, etc. Lara's appearance and personality were great too. It's a shame that it was rushed and came out with lots of bugs and zero extras. Even so, it's one of my favorites Tomb Raiders.
  5. Just let people have options, jfc. Maybe someone wants to get the plat in one playthrough and play NG+ months later if they add more DLC. More options = better.
  6. This is a bad approach in general to do for this event imo. It feels like you are asking for help in bad faith trying to fish for answers you know (probably) don't make any sense. Not saying asking for help or advice is bad, but fishing for answers seems a bit uhhh... immoral to me. Lol.
  7. 3.28% Mine is Zombi. You have to complete the game 3 times as the difficulty trophies don't stack, so I'm not too surprised at this being the rarest. Whilst I enjoyed the game, it's not one I would have played through multiple times personally if I wasn't going for the Platinum. There wasn't much difference in terms of gameplay. Survival was permadeath too.
  8. Just watched Oblivion and boy was that the most generic, by the numbers, fluff of trash sci-fi film I have ever seen.  Spent all the budget on digital effects and actors.  Predicted almost everything well in advance and this is not a brag, but a commentary on how shoddy that movie was.

But at least I got back into Granblue today!

9. Just created the post for the summer challenge, though I locked it, so no early signups! I'll unlock it on May 1. Feel free to look at the post so you can help me correct any mistakes I made.
  10. Really bizarre (in a good way) death/doom from Brazil.
  11. Mission 100%: Summer 2024 Backlog Challenge Special thanks to all people past and present who have participated or hosted on the challenge! If you're like me, you've got an insanely large backlog and have no good reason you keep putting it off and watching it grow. Why not do something about it? Like previous backlog challenges, this event is a challenge to the community to select between 5 and 25 games from your backlog and complete them to 100% starting 00:01 AM EST June 1 and ending at 23:59 US EST on August 31. Signups will close on July 31 Now, here are the details and rules. Event Philosophy: This is a firm commitment to complete the games you say you will within the time limit, so choose games you know you can finish, and select a manageable number. The minimum for the event is 5 games, and the maximum is 25. You can add new games up to the maximum at any time, not just when you complete your initial list. You can swap games in and out freely until the event starts. After the event begins, you can make up to three swaps. If a game on your list becomes unobtainable during the challenge, you can swap it out for free or just complete what you can. Existing DLC counts in the challenge, but any DLC released during the challenge doesn’t have to be completed, but feel free to do so if you wish. Eligible Games: Any game with trophies are eligible for the event, with a few exceptions. One game can have a completion percentage of up to 50%, but the rest must be 33% or under. Unreleased games are fine as long as they're released and you buy them within the challenge's timeframe. If it gets delayed outside the challenge window, you can swap it and it not count against the three swaps. Standalone DLC (like Uncharted: The Lost Legacy) is acceptable as long as it's not part of another trophy list. If it is (Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare for example), you have to also complete the other trophies. You can also do a game where 100% is unobtainable if you feel strongly about it, but you must complete all obtainable trophies. Individual episodes of a game that has separate trophy lists, such as in early Telltale games or Broken Sword on the Vita, count as a single game; therefore, Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse counts as 1 game, not 5. For this event, you may complete a game you have previously done for a different platform or region before the start of this event, but you may not do the same game multiple times during this event. Cross-saving a game for an easy completion will also be ineligible. This includes autopopping a cross gen game on PS5. If you want it on both, you have to do it legit. Short platinums are fine. Short platinums are fine, but shovelware games (jump, Breakthrough, the random object letter, etc.) are strictly prohibited. Eligible Participants: Anyone is eligible to participate, provided you are serious about completing the games you say will. However, if you have flagged games on your PSNProfile, you are banned from participating unless you hide the games, get unflagged, or use a different profile. No cheating! You will be added to the list with your PSN name rather than PSNP, so if you change your PSN ID, please let me know so I can update you on the list. I will update the participants at least once a day, but if I miss you, @ me or send me a message and I'll add you ASAP. Participation List
  12. I'm going insane. Not bc of og mw. I actually don't know why. I've been stuck in this sarcastic but happy voice for the past 4 hours. Fun.

13. I do this pretty often. Last thing I want is to feel burnt out and not enjoying the games I play, so I make sure to never make hunting for trophies feel like a chore. I play a lot of games just straight up blind without worrying about the Platinum at all, so that helps.
  14. I see https://twitter.com/cyberstepJP is pretty active. I'm assuming you haven't been able to get in contact with them? @grifteskymfning
  15. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (PS4) 16th September, 2018 I'd never been a trophy hunter really before the Uncharted Trilogy. I ended up getting the Platinum for all three games within days of each other. It was a fun series to platinum, albeit with some frustration playing on the hardest difficulty. I really should have just gone with Crushing rather than Brutal, as it was optional, but I somehow managed to do it.
  16. https://www.igdb.com/games/alice-madness-returns It's listed as Quiz/Trivia on IGDB itself, which is also accepted. Idk why all the genres/themes aren't pulled over for every game.
  17. Opti is doing what he does best. If i can get the Lily ending out of the way quickly with 99% progress and then reload, grab the last collectible and 100% NG, then of course i will do that. My thoughts are that i still want to 100% NG+ for all those specific outfits and new upgrades you can only get in that playthrough. This is the perfect solution for me and many others i know that like "complete" save files.
  18. I'll add the XVI DLC and a badge for getting 100% on XVI on Monday.
  19. Finished off 4 DLC packs for another 285.5 points No new badges. Cyberpunk 2077 - Phantom Liberty DLC Final Fantasy XIV - Endwalker: Newfound Adventure DLC God of War Ragnarök - Valhalla DLC God of War Ragnarök - Valhalla DLC
  20. 1. Fallout 4 (PS4) - 614 hours. This was my only PS4 game for the longest time 2. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX - 512 hours. This is technically 6 games, but the PS5 counts it as one 3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS4) - 446 hours. Have 186 on the PS5 version, and definitely have 1000+ on the Xbox 360 Got an honorable mention of Fallout 76. It's sitting at 444 hours, probably gonna overtake the 3rd place spot pretty soon
  21. thanks, my question was that even if it was randomly i could find all the accessories or just some of them. what do you mean with "each run", how many runs are needed in order to get all of them?
  22. The Prestige (2006) One of Christopher Nolan's best films. Very clever plot. Awesome performances by Jackman and Bale.
  23. I have bden through this many times so I usually just go to my alt-accounts and platinum there. Sadly, the series I really love don't get stacks. Death Stranding (5 times), Mass Effect trilogy on PS3 (5 times), Battlefield 1 (2 times), Wolfenstein 2 (3 times).
  24. I literally just had this "discussion" in a youtube video comment section recently that was about the Fallout 4 PS5/XSX upgrade, and the narrorator in the video still calling it the "next gen upgrade" (I believe it was a Gameranx video and Falcon was saying it). Someone made a comment about why everyone is still calling it next gen when these consoles are going on 4 years old, and I was in agreement with them...most people, were not. It very much seems like a younger crowd thing to keep calling it next gen instead of "Current gen". Their argument was that Fallout 4 was made for PS4 and XB1, so this is the "next" gen upgrade. But in reality it just seems like that thing where people don't really care what the meaning of words are and just say things. It's like when people say "I could care less" even though the proper phrase is "I couldn't care less", or how people consistently misuse "Remaster", "Reboot" and "Remake". They mean current gen, but don't care and just keep saying next gen anyways.
  1. Load more activity