All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Only the two racing trophies would need to be boosted. The other co-op sections can be done in split-screen with two controllers.
  3. ☝️This. Hardly anyone is playing this game's multiplayer today, so boosting is your only option to get the 2 Road RAGE trophies done and over with cause it requires 3 players to start a match. The Legend of the Wastelands trophies can either be done with another person or with two controllers.
  4. Damn, that's a shame. Seems to be a product of the time for games to include trophies tied to online content or multiplayer modes. Noticed its not as common in ps4/5 games (at least the ones ive played/platinumed) maybe due to situations like this?
  5. There are several online trophies, all of which have to be boosted, because the servers are virtually dead at this point: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/12828-rage-trophy-guide
  6. Lara Croft in Shadow of the Tomb Raider looks very sexy AND realistic, instead of anime-like, which is the case for too many of these fictional characters. Tifa and Aerith in the new remakes of Final Fantasy 7 are obviously the most famous ones nowadays. (I bet a lot of 14 year old's are losing their virginity to those two LMAO 🤣...) Yuna from Final Fantasy X will always be one of my favorites ("good girls" for the win! 😁). The blonde in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 might not be "my type," but she is easily the sexiest looking in this entire thread, if looks were the only thing that matters, but they aren't (Yuna for the win 🤣). And from our cousin Nintendo and the "waifu" makers from Japan 🤣: Ethel from Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Pyra and Mythra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Princess Zelda in the last two Zelda games on Switch And... probably 33% of the female cast in The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel I-IV?? lmao Honorable mentions: Hinata from Naruto Shippuden (I am referring to the anime, but there are various videogames for the anime that surely included her.)
  7. damn, i still need this trophy and was hoping the servers were still up somehow. i have the other multiplayer one but not thrillseeker
  8. Yea, that's completely fair tbh. Developing a game is much harder than platting any game.
  9. I don't want a refund. I want them to fix matchmacking!
  10. The game is quite fun so its going to be an overall great experience though. Although, there's that small amount of people who don't like it, which is fine really less and less people playing so it can possibly be rarer.
  11. Curious if it is possible to still platinum this game? Looking through the trophies I was unsure if any were online based or if they could all be obtained by just playing the game normally.
  12. I started this on PS4 last week, not knowing about this ps5 upgrade. Ugh! It's either keep playing on PS4 to have one trophy list, or switch now to PS5 and have a separate list with different trophies earned.
  13. Only played the first one but didn't really finish it, maybe I'll give it a go in the future as 2 and this game look neat
  14. Sorry to you and all peoples reading this thread. Didn't want this go so far for a simple question "how hard is platinum if I never played a rhythm games".
  15. Every game is actually a 1/10 because if you get good enough at it, you can do it without breaking a sweat and obviously, this is a useful metric for anyone wanting to know how much effort they should expect to put in towards gaining that experience.
  16. For me personally, I found 1. Batman - easiest because he's got the most gadgets and ways to take enemies down 2. Catwoman - I hardly had any troubles at all through her predator maps, the medal goals were mostly very easy 3. Robin/Nightwing - they play similarly enough (minus the gliding/not gliding capabilities) but some of the predator medals were so frustratingly tough with these two I lost my cool many, many times with them lol Combat maps are all a breeze, with some exceptions. Blind Justice (not enough enemies so you have to be solid in all rounds) and Funhouse Brawl Extreme (just trying to survive the final round can be a bit tough if you get spammed by the 2 titans) The worst part of this is the grind. The these DLC trophies were an awful idea imo.
  17. Platinum #78- Phantom Breaker: Omnia

1Lf05cb4.png

Two incomplete platinums finished off my backlog in one day, a miracle. 

Anyways this is a niche 2d anime fighting game that I hadn't even heard of before seeing it on sale one day.

It's also the most anime trope filled anime fighting game ive ever played, Still fun though. 

The platinum is really easy, no sugarcoating it but it was enjoyable.

If you want a easy fighting game plat and your ok with anime nonsense I recommend it.

18. You guys are the ones that need help. You guys are practically the ones started all this if you go back through the pages.
  19. @Yukiko Miyamoto yes, with enough experience any game becomes easier, but gaining the experience for platting this game is not the same as a Resident Evil. People liking the game or not has nothing to do with the amount of dedicated hours you have to put, nor the endurance to learn it. Please don’t misinform people about the difficulty or the dedication needed, when you yourself said you had to bank in around 1000 hours in another topic.
  20. I'd normally agree with that, but you as a character contextually can't be trusted because of your history, and that's worth pointing out. I agree that this thread has taken its course, and I hope you get help.
  21. Well, both of them have no bad effect so there is no need to compare them. Also once again your kind of breaking rules just let this go to rest and quit replying this is really hurting the random people seeking some help for this game.
  22. You used to impersonate people for months, create alts also impersonating people, and then get them to follow you. That's way worse that "snooping" someone's profile.
  23. At least I'm not judgmental and snooping into peoples profiles. You say you aren't hardcore while also playing relatively difficult games and completing them as fast as possible, yeah sure. Doesn't surprise me you're buddies with Mr. hot gossip you both just can't use the forum property. Also, this is really hurting peoples notifications so you should really stop this and solve it in a pm or something You are going completely off-topic in a game forum, which is against the rules as your technically spamming random unnecessary crap for people that are using it for some assist in something.
  24. They are not a guaranteed spawn. But you can force a re-roll. When you start the game and none appear immediately close it without interacting with anything and reload the game. Rinse repeat until one spawns for the day. If you interact with anything it will lock you out until the next day. Also to be clear you need to have beaten the secret VS characters as well for the VS Master trophy to unlock.
  25. Some dude on steam finished the whole game in one day and streamed it. So, with enough experience the game just loses all its difficulty. Its not bad at all with enough experience Give red engine a try and tell me it isn't harder You don't even use the forums property nowadays, you just use it to get after people. If you like gossip so much go to X and TikTok its all over on those platforms
  1. Load more activity