The Order: 1886 (or Who's Waiting For This Game?)

damon8r351

I was flipping through the latest copy of Game Informer that came in the mail today and was reading an interesting article about The Order: 1886, coming out TBA 2014 for the PS4. Admittedly I don't keep abreast on the latest game news outside of this forum, but I will admit I'm interested in seeing how this game turns out. Steampunk, survival horror, secret knightly orders, Victorian London, alternate history, and mutants of some sort. Ok. I'll bite, I think I want this game.

(I'm sure someone can find a better trailer than this):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzZxYixXGXY

• Like 3

I was flipping through the latest copy of Game Informer that came in the mail today and was reading an interesting article about The Order: 1886, coming out TBA 2014 for the PS4. Admittedly I don't keep abreast on the latest game news outside of this forum, but I will admit I'm interested in seeing how this game turns out. Steampunk, survival horror, secret knightly orders, Victorian London, alternate history, and mutants of some sort. Ok. I'll bite, I think I want this game.

(I'm sure someone can find a better trailer than this):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzZxYixXGXY

I just read that article and I am also pretty excited. It seems very interesting, cant wait to see more of it

I'm really on the fence about this one.  I'm always hesitant about 'launch window' games in general, as they do have a tendency to lack polish, and I'm even more nervous about games that don't have a firm footing to begin with in regards to previous installments.  I think things like Killzone/Infamous/Forza Motorsport/etc are sure things, but things like The Order and Knack can really be hit-and-miss.  We'll see though.  I'm certainly excited to learn more about it, but I won't be pre-ordering it until I've heard what other games think about it.