Game thoughts

arcanehornet_

15 minutes ago, TheCoffeeFiend said:

I'm 10 hours in, 7 crashes, most cutscenes I've seen ruined by texture pop-in, aiming and driving controls are iffy at best on top of my settings resetting every fucking time I turn the game on. Please don't support this mess right now, save your money and check it out again in 6-12 months.

i did find aiming while driving really hard. even with auto aim on.

• Like 1

It took Rockstar like what 4 years to make RDR2 and there were minor bugs and glitches on that but weren't even noticeable and this game that took 8 years (4 more years than RDR2) and the moment i play i get bugs and t-poses and a crash. They should just call it Bug City not night city am I right? I'm done getting my hopes up for games. Literally. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheSleepyBeauty said:

It took Rockstar like what 4 years to make RDR2 and there were minor bugs and glitches on that but weren't even noticeable and this game that took 8 years (4 more years than RDR2) and the moment i play i get bugs and t-poses and a crash. They should just call it Bug City not night city am I right? I'm done getting my hopes up for games. Literally. 

Jackie pulled a gun out of his head... It’s supposed to be something else. Patch 1.04

17 hours ago, mvpeast said:

Yeah too much hype unfortunately. I wish the game has more things to do.

For example: Yakuza Like a Dragon has many minigames for the players so it’s not just about killing enemies constantly or going through missions.

Cyberpunk’s vertical open world design is first of its kind but that’s all it has. pretty graphics if you run it on a nice pc.

if you explore inside the city, you will see everything is the same thing over and over. A bunch of vending machines, random junks for you to pick up, and some pointless NPC that just stood there or walk around mindelessly.

It just feels “barebone” if you know what I mean. An empty shell that looks good from outside.

Yeah I know what you mean, what is even more sad this stuff won't be patched anytime in the near future. Also when you romance a character, so far from what I have seen you can't hang out with them, there are no new dialogue options. This will just become a plat and dash now there is not much to welcome you back like GTA. 

Edited by H2JXO
  • Like 2

On 10/12/2020 at 6:32 PM, H2JXO said:

I have been waiting for this game for years as many of you have, after Witcher 3 I had high hopes for this devs next big game. Sure the textures take a while to load, there are many bugs even audio ones (I once entered a BD and had to listen to the audio of someone dying non-stop till i fast travelled). But there is also one thing- the NPCS. The NPCs are so lifeless it is pointless having them, they are always in one place there is virtually no interactivity. There is so much potential- there was a man groping a woman who seemed drugged up but when you engaged, the guy holding her just says how are you. The argument of going into the city centres does not solve the problem- the NPCs are scripted to stay in the exact same position and just don't do anything interesting. There is more interaction in GTA San Andreas! Now, this isn't game breaking I still enjoy it but it just makes the game a hollow shell with all the bells and whistles. They could have at least done something like smoke a cig wherever you want, this game was made too soon and should have just been on the PS5 it is stuck in a gen limbo.

TLDR; NPCs are dead and boring they don't do anything or say anything ruins the immersion of the game and why cant i buy pork buns to become a real man? 

A man who never eats a pork bun, is never a whole man.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Juzota said:

Got it for Xbox One and it's pretty much unplayable... 1f610.png

I just can’t take cyberpunk seriously. The game is more silly/stupid than anything else. I am planning to delete it coz it’s not what I expected it to be and I find it very boring and filled with shit tons of bugs.

It’s playable on next gen consoles but it’s very blurry and the graphics is very bad.

I wish I waited for ps4/xbox reviews first. Such a disappointing game.

Edit: Just deleted the game. Maybe I will revisit it next year when it gets out of beta.

Edited by mvpeast
  • Like 1

I have played for a few hours and got the game crashed once. (same thing with Witcher 3, CDPR games are notorious for its crashing, way back from Witcher 1).  frame drop while drive is quite obvious but other than that I didn't experience too much issues.

Honestly i am not a big fan of open world games so I am still waiting for the plot to unwrap. The other activities seem to be boring to me, about 200 police helping activities? 

Edited by Maverick6146
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mckbros said:

Have yet to buy it yet, but I heard the console version for now is a mess in terms of polish, but aside from the issues, I still want to pick it up, Maybe it will be semi playable by then

Around after christmas, where Im getting it with christmas money

Save your money until the game goes on sale. It’s not worth the money or time at this moment. It may take them 2-3 years to fix this shit. I deleted it.

Edited by mvpeast

Not planning to pick this up, but anyone unhappy with their purchase should be requesting refunds instead of waiting for patches.

They pre-sold 8 million copies based off hype and their reputation with witcher.  Start requesting refunds and show them this was unacceptable.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Not planning to pick this up, but anyone unhappy with their purchase should be requesting refunds instead of waiting for patches.

They pre-sold 8 million copies based off hype and their reputation with witcher.  Start requesting refunds and show them this was unacceptable.

Not sure how I can get a refund coz I purchased on psn.

14 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Psn purchases can be refunded via the ps store support contact

You can ask for a refund within 14 days of your purchase. But not if you started downloading the item.

Guess most people downloaded Cyberpunk before finding out how bad it was. So they're kinda screwed.