What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

DmC: Devil May Cry was a lousy attempt at rebooting the series, the combat was horrible, enemies were stupid and loved just circling you not attacking more than one at a time, bosses were easier than a certain enemy type, it was filled with poorly written characters that were nothing like their original counterparts, Dante was made out to be stronger than Vergil since being a child so last boss was lacklustre as there was no "growth" for Dante like in DMC3 and the woeful social commentary everywhere...

LittleBigPlanet Karting was horrible unstable servers, annoying AI that would magically get the warp item or a homing missile to pass or hit you right in front of the finish line everytime not to mention when it is two missiles at once so you can only block one... The forced create mode, the lack of customisation for a game based on customisation Lego Racers on the Playstation had more customisation and then not to mention the racing itself felt horrible I much prefer Mario Kart or Sonic & Sega All-Stars over this game...

Any FPS game with a few odd ones out especially online with killstreaks so first person to get a streak inevitably wins...

I could name more but those are probably the ones that stick out at the moment.

History: Legends of War was pretty dismal.

DOTA on PC is poop, but thats more to do with the horrible community of basement-dwellers than the actual game, which is kind of well made.

Terminator Salvation was very poor, as was Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness.

To be honest, the original Assassins Creed was gawd-awful (and it pains me to say that, cause AC2 and all the games after that I LOVED!)

Grand Theft Auto Vice City It's Not That I Don't Like The Whole Grand Theft Auto Series If That What Ur Wondering O I Really Hate Grand Theft Auto 3Too Because U Could Not Change Clothes Or Swim And That It Needed Better Graphics I Know They Did Not Have Good Graphics Back Then in 2001 through 2003 But I Love All The Other Grand Theft Autos

PS3 games i have to go with 

-Genji Days of The Blade

-Fracture

-Haze

-Venetica

-Brink

Those games were just really boring especially Venetica is was boring and had terrible voice acting

h0BA33507.gif

demonoid321.png

Deadpool. Garbage that game is.

isn''t it in Deadpool all the enemies were the same and u fight the same bosses all together at the end?

h0BA33507.gif

demonoid321.png

The Last Of Us

GTA V..  then The last of us.. close third would be the walking dead by tell tale.. that was horrendous.

Best games I've ever played - Alpha protocol, Terminator Salvation (Excellent voice acting and character development) and then hmmm.. Ride to hell Retribution.

hahaha "good" choices

The worst game ever is Jak and Daxter 1 Precursor Legacy...terrible gameplay, awful history, ridiculous graphics, and that two chars are extreme annoying...that " victory dance" they do when you got a power cell makes me really angry, I had to turn off the TV when I got that damn power cells to not watch that crap!

@Brick i can get to at at the Last of Us i played it and it got extremely boring and GTA5 i can kind of agree with you pretty much like all GTA games u kill people and steal cars and drugs

@straysheep87 i absolutely hated Jak and Daxter that dance they did was annoying as hell it was to slow pace as well i like games like run and gun like Call of Duty and stuff like that RPG"s and FPS kind guy 

@Soadisthebest as i said Last of Us was really boring but i might play it every now and then

h0BA33507.gif

demonoid321.png

Edited by demonoid321

The worst I EVER played...hmmm? Man, I have to dig pretty deep for this. The first game that comes to mind is Aliens 3 for the Gameboy. I'm guessing that it was supposed to be a very early attempt at a survival horror game but all it ended up being was "controlling a stick figure armed with a cattle prod who's trying protect other stick figures from mostly face huggers". Seriously, the very few times that you actually encounter the Xenomorphs, you'll probably be so poorly equipped to deal with them that they'll kill you in a matter of seconds...which after 2 or 3 times lands you right back to the very beginning of the game.

The game is boring and aimless beyond belief.

Edited by merciful84