[US] PlayStation Plus November Content

HeySumbode

Wait...Why did EU lose a PS3 game to get ONE PS4 game while US didn't lose any PS3 games and got TWO PS4 games..?

They're getting 7 while we only got 5. I don't really care to be honest but i can see lots of people whining about that if it continues.aWe

Well, There are many US PS+ subscriber like me has been whining for the past months for how EU PS+ free games are better than us ^_^ You are still lucky since you already have the free games before Nov. For sure the Vita games will only be free for us near the end of Dec >_<

Btw... forgive me for any typo or grammar issue... I'm still not used in using Vita in typing.. took me 5+ Mins just to reply on this >_<

• Like 2

There's no chance we will be getting Persona 4, Atlus refuse to even give a discount on the game nevermind giving it out for free.

I'm actually very disappointed that Soul Sacrifice came to US not as part of the yearly games because the yearly games must be the same in EU + US so now that US has already got Soul Sacrifice then it can't be part of the yearly games so i just have to hope EU get it in December.

The digital version actually had a discount about a week ago.