Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Lol what a dimensional picture :facepalm: Guess it's only Cartman's fault that this pic is so big...  :awesome: 

T6ozVFy.jpg

I just saw it today before work as I wanted to transfer my FF X HD save into the cloud so I could play a bit on the Vita at work and check out my libary, that I got the (of course german edition meh...) South Park: Stick of Truth for PS4 as a pre-order bonus for the new game :'D I didn't even realize it as I pre-ordered the game on the weekend... gosh I'm sometimes dumb as hell... :emo:

• Like 3

Despite not knowing Japanese, I've ordered Natsuiro High School.

The whole game censorship stuff in the West (E.g. NISA/Criminal Girls 2) finally gave me the kick in the ass I need to start teaching myself Japanese. So I've been doing a bit of studying the last few days.

Edited by Jigsy1
  • Like 2

Last weeks purchases, Atelier Sophie and Doom!

IMG_5209.jpg

Despite not knowing Japanese, I've ordered Natsuiro High School.

The whole game censorship stuff in the West (E.g. NISA/Criminal Girls 2) finally gave me the kick in the ass I need to start teaching myself Japanese. So I've been doing a bit of studying the last few days.

It looks like such a fun game, I considered doing the same but decided upon playing and translating the idolm@sters platinum stars instead.

All the best of luck getting through your game and snapping those photos!

• Like 1