Quick tips for the plat

PIECREAM-4-U

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t understand how this game became such a train wreck so quickly. I’ve never seen a game flop this hard and the thing is despite it being shallow like Fall Guys for instance, it’s not enjoying similar success. The game is fun and has potential but honestly it just makes me miss Twisted Metal. If I had known it was going to be so difficult to find matches I wouldn’t have started playing it.

Edited by Kazduin
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/04/2021 at 2:56 PM, Kazduin said:

I don’t understand how this game became such a train wreck so quickly. I’ve never seen a game flop this hard and the thing is despite it being shallow like Fall Guys for instance, it’s not enjoying similar success. The game is fun and has potential but honestly it just makes me miss Twisted Metal. If I had known it was going to be so difficult to find matches I wouldn’t have started playing it.

The concept for Fall Guys is solid, it just lacks some of the additional features that would make it a really good game. I can't help but think the concept for this game was flawed from the start, love the character designs and the graphics but the gameplay just doesn't cut it

• 4 weeks later...

I was so so glad that I haven't unlocked a trophy in this train wreck of a game when I tried it out earlier this year. My gosh these trophies are a pain in tje butthole. 

Gameplay was solid but nothing special though, I deleted it after an hour and had no regrets ^^

Just now, DavySuicide said:

I was so so glad that I haven't unlocked a trophy in this train wreck of a game when I tried it out earlier this year. My gosh these trophies are a pain in tje butthole. 

Gameplay was solid but nothing special though, I deleted it after an hour and had no regrets ^^

I was reading that they removed 8 v8 from the rotation and that would make this entire game totally dreadful for the trophies.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dan-lives-here said:

I was reading that they removed 8 v8 from the rotation and that would make this entire game totally dreadful for the trophies.

but isn't this a good thing in terms of boosting possibilities? I mean if only few randoms are online it might be possible to boost it with friends...

1 minute ago, DavySuicide said:

but isn't this a good thing in terms of boosting possibilities? I mean if only few randoms are online it might be possible to boost it with friends...

no because its so hard to win a death match game. 

Where as you can win an 8 v 8 and still suck

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 7:56 AM, Kazduin said:

Never launch a MP game on launch date, player base is small at that point.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/07/2021 at 5:45 AM, jpsmith881 said:

Wanted to plat all PS5 exclusive titles. But this one seems like a nightmare, unfortunately going to avoid this one.

I'd keep an eye on it. Bots are coming at some point and with that Gridfall and other modes will likely be made always available to play online, which means the 2 essentially Gridfall trophies can be much more easily gotten.

• 2 months later...

I'm trying to get the platinum and really hope 'flamethrower' and 'no escape' works as above (although with bots in the lobby idk if it's even possible). 

Anyhow... I'm having fun except I don't understand how I can only matchmake with the same people over and over, and not anyone else. As if there are only 5-6 people playing this game at one moment in the whole world. I'm getting matched with same names that aren't even in my region (judging by their profiles location) and what infuriates me is they are some dumb fucking kids who are either god-tier players or cheating, because idk how for example you get 21 points at the start of mayhem after 2 seconds of driving. In conclusion game is pointless and probably running off a server in McDonald's basement. It would be better if devs brought back all the game modes and fill lobbies with bots, this way you could play varied matches and not wait forever in queue.