Dan-lives-here

Quick tips for the plat

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don’t understand how this game became such a train wreck so quickly. I’ve never seen a game flop this hard and the thing is despite it being shallow like Fall Guys for instance, it’s not enjoying similar success. The game is fun and has potential but honestly it just makes me miss Twisted Metal. If I had known it was going to be so difficult to find matches I wouldn’t have started playing it.

Edited by Kazduin
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah i thought this would be a fun and simple plat but its just frustrating now more than anything, mostly because of difficulty match finding

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/04/2021 at 2:56 PM, Kazduin said:

I don’t understand how this game became such a train wreck so quickly. I’ve never seen a game flop this hard and the thing is despite it being shallow like Fall Guys for instance, it’s not enjoying similar success. The game is fun and has potential but honestly it just makes me miss Twisted Metal. If I had known it was going to be so difficult to find matches I wouldn’t have started playing it.

The concept for Fall Guys is solid, it just lacks some of the additional features that would make it a really good game. I can't help but think the concept for this game was flawed from the start, love the character designs and the graphics but the gameplay just doesn't cut it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the tips, we need as many as we can get since the absolutely overpowered characters make things harder for getting trophies 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The minimum number of players to boost everything?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Kooky_Spooky_ said:

The minimum number of players to boost everything?

For normal playlists 10

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was so so glad that I haven't unlocked a trophy in this train wreck of a game when I tried it out earlier this year. My gosh these trophies are a pain in tje butthole. 

 

Gameplay was solid but nothing special though, I deleted it after an hour and had no regrets ^^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DavySuicide said:

I was so so glad that I haven't unlocked a trophy in this train wreck of a game when I tried it out earlier this year. My gosh these trophies are a pain in tje butthole. 

 

Gameplay was solid but nothing special though, I deleted it after an hour and had no regrets ^^

I was reading that they removed 8 v8 from the rotation and that would make this entire game totally dreadful for the trophies.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dan-lives-here said:

I was reading that they removed 8 v8 from the rotation and that would make this entire game totally dreadful for the trophies.

but isn't this a good thing in terms of boosting possibilities? I mean if only few randoms are online it might be possible to boost it with friends...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DavySuicide said:

but isn't this a good thing in terms of boosting possibilities? I mean if only few randoms are online it might be possible to boost it with friends...

 

 

no because its so hard to win a death match game. 

 

Where as you can win an 8 v 8 and still suck

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Dan-lives-here said:

 

 

no because its so hard to win a death match game. 

 

Where as you can win an 8 v 8 and still suck

8v8 is still there.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2021 at 7:56 AM, Kazduin said:

I don’t understand how this game became such a train wreck so quickly. I’ve never seen a game flop this hard and the thing is despite it being shallow like Fall Guys for instance, it’s not enjoying similar success. The game is fun and has potential but honestly it just makes me miss Twisted Metal. If I had known it was going to be so difficult to find matches I wouldn’t have started playing it.

Never launch a MP game on launch date, player base is small at that point.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can still only see Mayhem solo thats it... 😑😫😠😤😡🤬 are the devs serious ?!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wanted to plat all PS5 exclusive titles. But this one seems like a nightmare, unfortunately going to avoid this one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/07/2021 at 5:45 AM, jpsmith881 said:

Wanted to plat all PS5 exclusive titles. But this one seems like a nightmare, unfortunately going to avoid this one.

 

I'd keep an eye on it. Bots are coming at some point and with that Gridfall and other modes will likely be made always available to play online, which means the 2 essentially Gridfall trophies can be much more easily gotten.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone recently got “No escape and flamethrower” trophies Friday July 23. I’m assuming you can them on Blitz or he/she did it on Mayhem 😬

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

hey, that was me

since some of you messaged me privatly i decided to tell you how i did it

 

i got both of them in mayhem

flamethrower one was lucky, i got in a lobby with 3 players (2 other players and me), so this one was easy

for no escape i was grinding my 50 wins, and i played with ratu since its the easiest to win with her

i was in a lobby with~8 people, activated her breaker 3 times, wrecked 3-4 people everytime and after the 3rd activation i got the trophy

so you need to get everyone in the lobby at least once, not in a single breaker use

i think the flamethrower one works the same, just like the trophy with the musical breaker

 

eventually you should get it

so cheers and good luck ;)

Edited by Syr_Rys
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.