• Super Rub a Dub
  • Unfinished Swan
  • Linger in Shadows
  • Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty
  • Journey
  • Flower
  • Papo & Yo
  • Echochrome

Also while the download list isn't going away it may be worth checking it for some gems you may have forgotten you downloaded. For example I had the demo for Driver San Francisco, the original Gran Turismo 5 demos, and Resistance demo and more on my download list

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 4

On 01.04.2021 at 2:51 PM, SnowxSakura said:

No they're not, last round has its own trophy list separate from ultimate https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3348-dead-or-alive-5-last-round

If I buy physical Japan version it’s fine? Or trophies will not auto pop if I previously did all on other versions? Not pop because different regions I mean.

I also made my thoughts about that topic. As we all know there are a lot of remakes & remastered versions these days. And because of that, many games of PS3 era already made their transition to next gen consoles. But there's still some unique stuff you can only have on that 15 year old console.

Two games come to my mind:

At 1st the remaster of Resident Evil - Code: Veronica X.
Of course there is a version of the game available on PS4. But that's just a PS2 Emulation. For PS3 they made a HD update with MT Framework Engine. And this version is still exclusive to that console era (it's also available on XB360). On top of that they never released a physical version outside of asia. So the only way you can have it is via digital stores.

And 2nd the Epilogue DLC of Prince Of Persia (2008).

The game itself is also available on PC & XB360 (even as a physical version), but its DLC is exclusive to consoles. And this DLC adds an extension to the story (that's why its called "epilogue"). So if you want the complete story of the game, you better should have it.

Now that PS Store on PS3 will be gone soon, this is probably the last chance to get these specific versions. Sadly they come with a high price due to a lack of sales offers ?.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Here are some I can think of:

• PAIN
  • High Velocity Bowling
  • Super Rub a Dub
  • Unfinished Swan
  • Linger in Shadows
  • Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty
  • Journey
  • Flower
  • Papo & Yo
  • Echochrome

Also while the download list isn't going away it may be worth checking it for some gems you may have forgotten you downloaded. For example I had the demo for Driver San Francisco, the original Gran Turismo 5 demos, and Resistance demo and more on my download list

Would you recommend Linger in Shadows? I totally forgot about RC:Q4B, because it had no trophies. No fan of the rest that I didn't mention. I guess Papo & Yo is okay.

3 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

If I buy physical Japan version it’s fine? Or trophies will not auto pop if I previously did all on other versions? Not pop because different regions I mean.

They'll only auto-pop if they detect your save file, and the save needs to be the same region

14 hours ago, MMDE said:

Would you recommend Linger in Shadows? I totally forgot about RC:Q4B, because it had no trophies. No fan of the rest that I didn't mention. I guess Papo & Yo is okay.

I guess so, it was kind of an interesting artsy demonstration experience and graphically really nice for the PS3. It's got a pretty easy trophy list and also is one of the very first trophy lists ever created. It was definitely something people thought was interesting around the time but would probably just seem like a quirky demo today lol

3 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I guess so, it was kind of an interesting artsy demonstration experience and graphically really nice for the PS3. It's got a pretty easy trophy list and also is one of the very first trophy lists ever created. It was definitely something people thought was interesting around the time but would probably just seem like a quirky demo today lol

Eh, I did play it back in the day, seemed like junk back then, something people did only for the trophies. It was cheap too. Like deTune or whatever it was called.

• Like 1

Just now, MMDE said:

Eh, I did play it back in the day, seemed like junk back then, something people did only for the trophies. It was cheap too. Like deTune or whatever it was called.

Lol pretty much, detuned was made by the same developer but I never ended up playing that one

5 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

Can someome confirme  if I buy Ratchet Full Front Assault will I get Deadlocked?

Yes, you get Full Frontal PS3, Deadlocked PS3 and Full Frontal Vita for $9.99. I bought this bundle even though I have full frontal on disc and no vita....since it was the same price as deadlocked alone. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Floorkiller74 said:

Yes, you get Full Frontal PS3, Deadlocked PS3 and Full Frontal Vita for $9.99. I bought this bundle even though I have full frontal on disc and no vita....since it was the same price as deadlocked alone. 

Thank you. Do you bought it recently? And is it available for USA accounts?

On 2021-04-01 at 4:45 AM, pavelbagirov said:

Stacking still available to buy? See only dlc and demo

Try downloading the Demo. Press ''Triangle'' on it and see if there's a Buy-option.

Some PSN games have a small (usually 6KB) ''unlock'' file to make the demo the full version

On 2021-04-02 at 5:08 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

Anyone with a Vita, who has not played Murasaki Baby should consider that a priority purchase - it is a great game, and both a digital and a vita exclusive as far as I am aware, so after the store closes, it will no longer be possible to get anywhere, in any format.

Same goes with MonsterBag

On 04.04.2021 at 5:37 AM, dzstrpc said:

Try downloading the Demo. Press ''Triangle'' on it and see if there's a Buy-option.

Some PSN games have a small (usually 6KB) ''unlock'' file to make the demo the full version

Same goes with MonsterBag

Thanks,found this solution before. Sadly this not works with Warhammer Kill Team..

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, a10j12 said:

Hey guys just heard that Sony has said they have decided to not close the stores down. PSP store will still close down but ps3 and vita will remain open. Also thanks for all your recommendations :) 

Appreciations for starting the thread. I still think this would be handy to keep updated over the longer term, for future reference. Perhaps if you don't wish to continue to research and refine the list someone may be willing to keep the project going. As someone who hasn't done as much gaming over the last few years as I would have liked, due to circumstances beyond my control, I certainly would appreciate a comprehensive list of exclusives I could work on playing in the future.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IronMask75 said:

Appreciations for starting the thread. I still think this would be handy to keep updated over the longer term, for future reference. Perhaps if you don't wish to continue to research and refine the list someone may be willing to keep the project going. As someone who hasn't done as much gaming over the last few years as I would have liked, due to circumstances beyond my control, I certainly would appreciate a comprehensive list of exclusives I could work on playing in the future.

Yeah I’ll keep this topic open Incase other people have other recommendations. I’m very surprised at how many great games on the store I missed out on