Star Wars jedi fallen order PS5

Everything autopopped for me while meditating except for the one where you kick a phillak that has kicked you. I flew to Zeffo, kicked one back, and got the plat no problem. The game looks and feels great on PS5 though, I'm still going to play through the story again just for fun. 

2 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

Lol huge disappointment is a bit melodramatic, don't you think? Considering you yourself immediately acknowledged that it's up to the player in the first place? Certain games have had autopop functionality since the PS3 so it's not as if it is anything new. If it doesn't affect you or the game itself in anyway then how can it be disappointing?

Because i want people to replay that game with the enhancements. Nowadays since trophies lose more and more value (ratalaika etc) it has become a huge problem that people are just looking for fast easy plats instead for a fun game experience. It is up to the player but the temptation of getting a platinum for free is still there. We have WAY MORE autopop platinums already from ps4 to ps5 than from ps3 to ps4. Most games weren't even crossbuy back then.

• Like 3

Just now, JoeNDM said:

It's downloaded enough for me to get to the main menu and import the save, no autopop. Started a new game+ and no autopop, so gonna wait for the rest of the game to install and hopefully then I'll get my trophies 

I had to wait for the entire game to install before I could autopop. When I tried loading in after it said "ready to play" but before it was fully installed the game would crash. 

20 minutes ago, westersburg said:

Because i want people to replay that game with the enhancements. Nowadays since trophies lose more and more value (ratalaika etc) it has become a huge problem that people are just looking for fast easy plats instead for a fun game experience. It is up to the player but the temptation of getting a platinum for free is still there. We have WAY MORE autopop platinums already from ps4 to ps5 than from ps3 to ps4. Most games weren't even crossbuy back then.

I understand your point, but in my example - now i can just have a blast and play through the game again without worrying about collectibles which I collected once before. So I will replay it again, but autopop due to collectibles, I would not like to through them again.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Chris-1341890 said:

Did anyone get the game from EA Access subscription? I did when it came out and the option to download the ps5 version isn’t showing. So does anyone else have this problem? 

Same here. I’m guessing it’s a mistake as the PS4 version has been removed from EA Play as well. I’m hoping it’s a mistake anyway and not EA being sneaky. 

39 minutes ago, chalky83 said:

Same here. I’m guessing it’s a mistake as the PS4 version has been removed from EA Play as well. I’m hoping it’s a mistake anyway and not EA being sneaky. 

Its still being shown as available on the asian store as i want to subscribe and do this but after hearing reports of it being removed on other stores, I am just going to wait and see what happens. 

18 minutes ago, tanatos_gc said:

Is the next gen upgrade free just for the digital copy of the game? 

Digital AND physical. My EU is physical (free upgrade through my EU account) & my NA is digital (still, a free upgrade).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jess210sw said:

I downloaded the ps5 version using my ps4 disc, can confirm disc owners get the free upgrade

3 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Digital AND physical. My EU is physical (free upgrade through my EU account) & my NA is digital (still, a free upgrade).

Thanks! That is awesome. GAME is selling the PS5 jfo at 50 euros. I think I can get the PS4 jfo cheaper 

On 30/4/2021 at 8:17 PM, Viper said:

Boy, I'm going to have a ton of repeat Platinums by the time I get a PS5. Literally every major title is getting a PS5 re-release. 

At least you'll have plenty of free games when you get your PS5. So far they all have ran and played so much better.

8 minutes ago, Azaan60 said:

Can you us know if the PS5 version supports Dualsense features? Like the resistive triggers etc. 

I would assume haptic support would be listed in the notes for the PS5 version. I'm still a few hours away from having a chance to play, so I wont know until later this evening.