Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

For the Batman Series they have now included Gotham Impostors which a thread has been started about not agreeing with its inclusion.

Most people have played the Arkham games and try to complete all but to add a game that is no longer able to be played to a feature that was added after seems odd for people who like to complete a series but these are not even similar games. I can see why Gotham Knights has been added as similar game.

Gotham City impostors doesn't actually have that much to do with Batman at all. You cannot play as him in the game either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

The NA and EU lists for "Buy the game, I have a gun" -Sheesh-Man are flipped. NA trophies are registering as EU on the site and visa-versa.

EU:https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/20815-buy-the-game-i-have-a-gun-sheesh-man/

NA:https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/20823-buy-the-game-i-have-a-gun-sheesh-man

I think this still might be wrong, these two lists appear to be all messed up, for example you have people who are assigned to the "EU" list who only ever play NA lists, and vice versa. It doesn't make much sense to me :hmm: 

Edit: Okay the order they are in now should be right, this wouldn't be such a pain if developers didn't split their lists...

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BlindMango said:

I think this still might be wrong, these two lists appear to be all messed up, for example you have people who are assigned to the "EU" list who only ever play NA lists, and vice versa. It doesn't make much sense to me :hmm: 

Yeah that's what i'm saying. I bought the NA one but all my trophies are registering EU.

10 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Yeah that's what i'm saying. I bought the NA one but all my trophies are registering EU.

Okay so your list should be showing now as the NA list, but I think something is wrong with the other list because it is sharing both NA & EU owners or something :facepalm:

Edit: I think I know what's happening with these lists, did you buy the "Digital Deluxe Mega Chad Edition" or the regular edition of the game?

Edited by BlindMango

6 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Okay so your list should be showing now as the NA list, but I think something is wrong with the other list because it is sharing both NA & EU owners or something :facepalm:

Edit: I think I know what's happening with these lists, did you buy the "Digital Deluxe Mega Chad Edition" or the regular edition of the game?

Just the regular edition.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2023 at 4:39 AM, grifteskymfning said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/21108-living-with-horses-my-horse-farm is, weirdly, the same as https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11525-my-riding-stables-2-a-new-adventure and should be linked and added to series.

My Riding Stables 3 needs to be included in the series as well.

I put the third game in the series but I'm gonna wait until "Living with Horses: My Horse Farm" releases to see if it's meant to be something like a second game re-release or the trophy list is just copied & pasted but meant for a "different" game

On 2/22/2023 at 8:03 AM, evar110 said:

Can Team Ico games get one of those playstation series lists?

Since Team Ico games (Ico, Shadow of the Colossus (2005) and the Last Guardian) + Shadow of the Colossus (2018) story wise, are from the same "universe".

Though they are similar games in the same universe, and by the same developer, they aren't enough for us to classify them as a direct series. For example, if "The Last Guardian 2" released, then that and the first game would be in a series

8 hours ago, BlindMango said:

this wouldn't be such a pain if developers didn't split their lists...

One of these days, some dev will split their stacks, so that physical eu and digital na are shared, and vice versa for physical na and digital eu, just out of spite. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

One of these days, some dev will split their stacks, so that physical eu and digital na are shared, and vice versa for physical na and digital eu, just out of spite. 

I think something almost like that has been done already! xD It's always fun trying to organize a mess

• Like 2

I think this needs updating: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/21163-牧场星球

According to this post below, the ps4 version was delisted and the ps5 version is on China PS Store exclusively. It's not on the Hong Kong store, I checked on PS5 with my HK account, so the region tag needs to be changed from HK to CN. I don't have a chinese account to confirm but it should be there, though copy-pasting the game's title on google showed me the webstore page for HK and CN, with both giving an error. Moreover, the PS5 version couldn't have possibly released on 2018. I assume that's the PS4 release date.

• Like 1

Just now, BlindMango said:

Hmm, so I've rescanned it but no luck yet, looks like it's still blank on PSN too - maybe we have to give it a day or two

The new icon has shown up on Exophase and after doing a little digging, it appears the list might have leaked out too early, because the official release date is set for today (March 1st) ?.

10 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The new icon has shown up on Exophase and after doing a little digging, it appears the list might have leaked out too early, because the official release date is set for today (March 1st) 1f914.png.

Ah I see that, the one they put up today appears to be a second PS5 list so the dev seems to have broken that list into two regions like they did with PS4 but remembered to add a thumbnail to the new list and forgot to do it on the first one :facepalm: So the first PS5 list is still broken but the second incoming PS5 list is fine

Guess we'll have to keep that on the non-syncing list for now lol

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Ah I see that, the one they put up today appears to be a second PS5 list so the dev seems to have broken that list into two regions like they did with PS4 but remembered to add a thumbnail to the new list and forgot to do it on the first one :facepalm: So the first PS5 list is still broken but the second incoming PS5 list is fine

Guess we'll have to keep that on the non-syncing list for now lol

Do you have any idea which region the broken list is for?