Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

1 hour ago, Cruscah said:

This is what I'm thinking:

But we would need someone from EU with a Vita and the game to confirm.

1 hour ago, Dreggit said:

Playing the game on PS4 and on Vita via an NA account produces two separate trophy lists. This may be different in different regions, but is exclusively one or the other across vita/PS4 as it is currently shown for NA. You would need someone in the EU try both versions on a PS4/Vita to confirm a difference, and potentially someone else with an AS account maybe and try those local stores (if it still exists there/if it ever did)

Just as a plug though, this game is a great challenge if you like momentum/gravity based precision platforming. It is challenging (and in my opinion much harder than Super Meat Boy) and has an open world level progression. (You can ultimately access all levels without completing any specific zone completely). One big downside however is that the color contrast of some systems is... quite bad.

Here's EU: FQUkcgw.png

8vNl0LK.png

Both regions of Vita share the same stack. The other trophyset is https://www.owendswang.com/pst/detail/NPWR09697_00 which relates to the NA PS4 at least. So, what needs looking into is EU PS4.

Edited by ArmoredSnowman
  • Like 2

add to Series or "Other regions and platforms":

On 2/7/2023 at 9:47 AM, Robert2567 said:

I'm in Love With Your Dead GrandmotherI'm in Love With Your Dead Grandmother

Serie: Text kimulator's films inc 

Stage 1 : I'm in Love With Your Dead Grandmother

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/17113-im-in-love-with-your-dead-grandmother

Stage 2 : John Fart : Text-iverse of Crazyness

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/19316-john-fart-text-iverse-of-crazyness

Stage 3 : There is a Genie in my Szechuan Sauce Remastered

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/20021-there-is-a-genie-in-my-schezhuan-sauce-remastered

Stage 4 : "Buy The Game, I Have a Gun" -Sheesh-Man

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/20823-buy-the-game-i-have-a-gun-sheesh-man

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/20815-buy-the-game-i-have-a-gun-sheesh-man

bump^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I'll apply the Hong Kong tag looking at what remains and previous games in the series, despite efforts of Wdog's 40 accounts linked to this list trying to throw us off with region tagging this xD 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlindMango said:

I'll apply the Hong Kong tag looking at what remains and previous games in the series, despite efforts of Wdog's 40 accounts linked to this list trying to throw us off with region tagging this xD 

Who even is that guy, and why does he want a 0% on so many accs? 

13 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Who even is that guy, and why does he want a 0% on so many accs? 

i assuming you mean @Walt the Dog? he's a pretty active participant on the UR cleanup thread and i think he puts the alts on the trophy list with 0% so he could get a ur from the event (i believe the alts are from when he boosted Zumba on the PS3)

• Like 1

On 4/23/2023 at 6:59 PM, BlindMango said:

I am not making a series for these games lol

Reason?
They are unique titles and qualify for a series (not multi-region/platform shovelware).

Are the series on this site made if they adhere to some loose guidelines or solely the discretion and taste of senior members?
Is the data curated on this website for all members or just for a highly opinionated select few?

20 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

They are marked as shovelware though...

This^

That series is hot trash from a known and somewhat infamous shovelware producer of particularly ill repute.

15 minutes ago, Walt the Dog said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/21715-fairy-fencer-f-refrain-chord can be marked as the NA version. EU version came in for me today and its list does not currently sync to PSN, making the linked stack above NA by process of elimination.

I'll add that to the list of non-syncers and email the devs next Monday if the list doesn't show up by then :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I'll add that to the list of non-syncers and email the devs next Monday if the list doesn't show up by then :).

NA PS5 and EU PS5 can also be added as I can personally confirm that EU PS5 doesn't sync and while I have yet to obtain NA PS5 (package hasn't even shipped yet...), that hasn't shown up on any sites either.

15 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

They are marked as shovelware though...

Only because you guys are completely clueless about what to mark and not mark as Shovelware.

First page of new games:

Light of Life, some stacks are marked as Shovelware while others aren't. Seems like an okay platformer with a challenge.

Weeping Willow, a normal kinetic visual novel with a mostly positive reception on Steam. Marked as Shovelware here. 

Mangavania, seems like a standard action platformer to me. Takes 40-60 minutes to complete all achievements and may be longer after that, has no cheats. Looks perfectly fine.

Mr. Brocco, can be completed in 5 minutes with Chilidog cheat codes and looks like a pretty bad game to me but I absolutely wouldn't call it shovelware. If you want to play it as a standard platformer without cheat codes then you can.

And that's on the first page of new releases. One page of games. Four more or less undisputable errors on one page of games. Five if we include Grandma.

Edit: oh and do you want to know how many Webnetic/ThiGames etc. games were removed from that page? Zero. The Shovelware tags looks to be doing more harm than good at this point when the people in charge of it are completely ignorant about the games they tag to such an extreme degree as seems to be the case here.

I've brought this up in the past and then it's "oops, we made an error but it's really only supposed to be the worst Webnetic/ThiGames etc. trash because of how they were flooding the store" and yet you keep doing it over and over. It is incredibly problematic that someone in the team is repeatedly making errors when you are essentially hiding games from people and telling them not to play these games because they are garbage.

I disagree that the Dead Grandmother is a Shovelware series and I strongly think that the tag should only be used with the extreme cases of easy plat games flooding the store. Not games with a stack or two that you guys think look bad.

Edited by iriihutoR84
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, iriihutoR84 said:

Only because you guys are completely clueless about what to mark and not mark as Shovelware.

First page of new games:

Light of Life, some stacks are marked as Shovelware while others aren't. Seems like an okay platformer with a challenge.

Weeping Willow, a normal kinetic visual novel with a mostly positive reception on Steam. Marked as Shovelware here. 

Mangavania, seems like a standard action platformer to me. Takes 40-60 minutes to complete all achievements and may be longer after that, has no cheats. Looks perfectly fine.

Mr. Brocco, can be completed in 5 minutes with Chilidog cheat codes and looks like a pretty bad game to me but I absolutely wouldn't call it shovelware. If you want to play it as a standard platformer without cheat codes then you can.

And that's on the first page of new releases. One page of games. Four more or less undisputable errors on one page of games. Five if we include Grandma.

Edit: oh and do you want to know how many Webnetic/ThiGames etc. games were removed from that page? Zero. The Shovelware tags looks to be doing more harm than good at this point when the people in charge of it are completely ignorant about the games they tag to such an extreme degree as seems to be the case here.

I've brought this up in the past and then it's "oops, we made an error but it's really only supposed to be the worst Webnetic/ThiGames etc. trash because of how they were flooding the store" and yet you keep doing it over and over. It is incredibly problematic that someone in the team is repeatedly making errors when you are essentially hiding games from people and telling them not to play these games because they are garbage.

I disagree that the Dead Grandmother is a Shovelware series and I strongly think that the tag should only be used with the extreme cases of easy plat games flooding the store. Not games with a stack or two that you guys think look bad.

I second this.

Either have an unbiased rating system or abolish it altogether.. why would a website which is just supposed to provide trophy information be so opinionated.
AFAIK sites like imdb doesn't exclude B movies from being listed on their website/database, so why take a stance at all on this.. and not only that but now the definition of shovelware is "whatever I dislike as a member with elevated privilege". Why not just curate trophy lists equally, all kinds of gamers are into all kinds of games..

• Like 2

For what it's worth, I've been absent from Shovelware tagging outside of the very first initial sweep of it. As tempting as it might be to blame me, I have been focused on asset acquisition, asset application, and meta data correction for the past year.

13 hours ago, iriihutoR84 said:

First page of new games:

I normally don't mark shovelware games unless it's blatantly obvious, and I don't know who marked Dead Grandmother, but if you haven't already, go to YouTube and watch 5 minutes of "gameplay", and that alone justified to me why it was marked as Shovelware... whoever did it.

I'm not against short, easy platinums (hell, I have a couple myself), but it's hard for me to argue against whoever marked it as shovelware that this is a real game. It has all the signs of a shovelware game, and if it is brown and smells like shit, it's hard to say it's chocolate. 

I think @BlindMango explained what he was doing in regards to marking games as shovelware. I have no part in this, and think it's best left to the community (as a whole) on how to handle it. That part, I think we could both agree on.

• Like 2