Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

Trophy: Savior in GTA San Andreas

PLease change this...

All 12 levels of paramedic will probably set you back around an hour depending on which hospital you choose to do it at. Speaking of which, the hospital you use in level 1 will be the one you use until level 12, and it will be whichever one you are nearest to, there's no noticable benefits or disadvantages to any of the hospitals that I've found though, so pick anyone you want. 

There is a hospital in Angel Pine, when you start the mission there, it will take no longer than half an hour. Its a small country village in the south-west corner of the map and all the patients are nearby. Its the easiest hospital on the whole map. Here is also video where you can see the last level...

Edited by Porky-TheBeast
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I've just noticed that there are 3 EU lists for FullBlast but one of the PS4 entries should be tagged as American.

Noticed that, too.

This one should be the NA one, I presume https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8016-fullblast

(because so far, the Dev Ratalaika always played their EU version, which is the other one)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I've just noticed that there are 3 EU lists for FullBlast but one of the PS4 entries should be tagged as American.

11 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

Noticed that, too.

This one should be the NA one, I presume https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8016-fullblast

(because so far, the Dev Ratalaika always played their EU version, which is the other one)

That's a big herp derp on my part, fixed! Thanks guys xD 

I've got a couple of things that I'd like to point out for correcting please :):

1: The developers and publishers of the PS3, PS4 and Vita versions of "Another World", are The Digital Lounge. Delphine Software created the 1991 original and Interplay published it but they had little to nothing to do with the 20th Anniversary remake, thus (IMO at any rate) there's no need to list everyone the game has filtered through the hands of over the years.

2: I don't know if this is a glitch in the game itself or the Devs screwed up somewhere when uploading it to the servers but in the DLC list for theHunter: Call of the Wild's - Vurhonga Savanna DLC, the title card is incorrectly showing as the one for the Medved-Taiga National Park DLC.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2018 at 10:32 AM, HuntingFever said:

I've got a couple of things that I'd like to point out for correcting please :):

1: The developers and publishers of the PS3, PS4 and Vita versions of "Another World", are The Digital Lounge. Delphine Software created the 1991 original and Interplay published it but they had little to nothing to do with the 20th Anniversary remake, thus (IMO at any rate) there's no need to list everyone the game has filtered through the hands of over the years.

2: I don't know if this is a glitch in the game itself or the Devs screwed up somewhere when uploading it to the servers but in the DLC list for theHunter: Call of the Wild's - Vurhonga Savanna DLC, the title card is incorrectly showing as the one for the Medved-Taiga National Park DLC.

So we get the metadata from IGDB.com which sometimes bundles together developers for all cases of the games development which is the case for this game, so in that case there's not much I can do on my end (I can't individually edit the metadata here differently than what's on IGDB). :( 

I rescanned the list and it looks like a developer screw up. I'm unable to change it from what the developer sets it on PSN so they'll have to fix it on PSN before the changes can be shown here

On 9/5/2018 at 3:16 AM, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

No change to the trophy list name? 

Sometimes we get odd trophy list titles that come in that's nothing like how the developer names the game on any other platform (I'm thinking the developer doesn't always name the trophy list) and I correct it to the most used name format by the developer, that was the case with this game too (When it's listed in English on other platforms) :dunno:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

So we get the metadata from IGDB.com which sometimes bundles together developers for all cases of the games development which is the case for this game, so in that case there's not much I can do on my end (I can't individually edit the metadata here differently than what's on IGDB). :( 

I rescanned the list and it looks like a developer screw up. I'm unable to change it from what the developer sets it on PSN so they'll have to fix it on PSN before the changes can be shown here

Sometimes we get odd trophy list titles that come in that's nothing like how the developer names the game on any other platform (I'm thinking the developer doesn't always name the trophy list) and I correct it to the most used name format by the developer, that was the case with this game too (When it's listed in English on other platforms) :dunno:

Hey, no problem :) - I know what it's like to deal with this sort of developer/publisher screwup on a regular basis and it drives me nuts when the game makers can't get their facts straight.

• Like 1

Star Ocean: The Last Hope (International/Remaster)

PS3 - https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/245-star-ocean-the-last-hope-international

The trophy list for the international PS3 version should be added to the other 3 (already linked) PS4 lists.

PS4 EU - https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6960-star-ocean-the-last-hope-remaster
PS4 JP - https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6959-star-ocean-the-last-hope-remaster
PS4 NA - https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6997-star-ocean-the-last-hope-remaster

• Like 1