Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

I’ve noticed a couple lists that are wrong but I never paid any attention to them because I thought devs released the trophy list but never actually finished working on the version of the game for that specific trophy list or whatever, now I am going to post those here in the future, thanks for keeping up with the website, it’s insane to see how much work goes into it, I really appreciate all the hard work all of the PSNP team is putting. 

• Like 1

Hello :).

1: There are 4 lists for Energy Cycle Edge and Chicken Range but they're all mis-tags and should read as follows, though I don't yet know which list is which:

NA PS4

NA Vita

EU PS4

EU Vita

2: I have a strong feeling that this list is also a mis-tag and should be for the NA PS4 version of the game: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8242-god-wars-the-complete-legend

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

All 4 Sigi: A Fart for Melusina lists need rescanning please, because the devs have finally fixed the Hidden trophy glitch :).

You're talking about the four descriptions that say "hidden trophies"? I've rescanned all four of the lists but it looks like they haven't changed yet =/

8 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

You're talking about the four descriptions that say "hidden trophies"? I've rescanned all four of the lists but it looks like they haven't changed yet =/

That's strange, I was informed the problem had been fixed but I guess my source got their wires crossed ?. I appologise for this error.

34 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

That's strange, I was informed the problem had been fixed but I guess my source got their wires crossed 1f641.png. I appologise for this error.

It's cool! If the dev is intending on fixing it, they just may have not applied the update yet :P 

Edited by BlindMango

This list is for the NA version of Earth Defense Force 4.1: Wing Diver The Shooter: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8059-earth-defense-force-41-wing-diver-the-shooter. There is an EU list but it currently doesn't sync :(.

This other list is for the JP version: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6925-earth-defense-force-41-wing-diver-the-shooter

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

Apparently the first one is delisted, and underwent rebranding (supposedly), as only one person is known to have the first game, and said that Sony deleted it from their download list. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Apparently the first one is delisted, and underwent rebranding (supposedly), as only one person is known to have the first game, and said that Sony deleted it from their download list. 

Yeah that's why I don't think I should link them, basically NBA Playgrounds 2 will never be released :dunno:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Yeah that's why I don't think I should link them, basically NBA Playgrounds 2 will never be released :dunno:

What about the fire shooting range game that never released  yet it had 2 stacks. i still think it should be linked because either way it shares the same list. doesn't matter if it's delisted or not.

2 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

What about the fire shooting range game that never released  yet it had 2 stacks. i still think it should be linked because either way it shares the same list. doesn't matter if it's delisted or not.

I've been meaning to tell Sly to maybe add a "Delisted" and "Unreleased" tag. I'll link them after that so it makes sense to people :P 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

Tutorial Shooting Game? It always makes me wonder how these developer-only games end up on retail trophy servers. Like, PlayStation Home (Developer Version) has its own list, that nobody can ever earn. How did that even happen? 

Just now, Armored Squirrel said:

Tutorial Shooting Game? It always makes me wonder how these developer-only games end up on retail trophy servers. Like, PlayStation Home (Developer Version) has its own list, that nobody can ever earn. How did that even happen? 

Sony puts those out as template lists, and at least for the Tutorial Shooting lists (Which given their release dates seem to be for PS4 & PSVR) I think they have to be put on PSN's servers for whatever reason. I remember that PSVR game Moss was pushed out too early by the developer before the list was ready and it still had the Tutorial Shooter template list trophy icons for example, then the next day they fixed the list with the proper icons

• Like 1