What Games have you Pre-Ordered?

Tomato

So I did my usual look at the release list for games next year (and sort of beyond) and pre-ordered everything I think I will enjoy, does anyone do the same thing? If so have I missed anything? Whats your list¿

Pre-ordered:

Evil Within
Infamous
The Order
Final Fantasy 15

Mirrors Edge 2

Diablo 3

Whenever Resident Evil
Whenever Mass Effect
Whenever Street Fighter

Considering:

Destiny
Deep Down
Watch Dogs
The Crew
The Division
Dragon Age

PS3:

- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles

PS4:

- Infamous: Second Son

- Destiny

- Watch Dogs

- Diablo 3 (when available)

- Dragon Age (when available)

Considering:

- The Order (when available)

- Deep Down (when available)

Vita:

- Ys

- Final Fantasy X

I canceled FFX/X-2 for PS3 because its coming out at a bad time and i would rather play it on my Vita since its competing with a PS4 title... I canceled Dark Souls 2 because of how far they've changed from Demon's Souls (I loved the co-op in Demon's Souls... it made the game for me)...

PS4:

Watch Dogs

Thief

Wolfenstein 

The Order

PS3:

No Games

Xbox One:

LOL (bad joke)

Considering:

Gran Turismo 6 - Despite the fact I love Gran Turismo, it upsets me the game isn't coming out for current gen. I'm infatuated with my PS4, which I am sure everyone else who owns it are on the same page. I don't really want to turn on my PS3. Of course I will get it if I hear phenomenal things about it. 

At the moment I have Destiny (PS4), Lightning Returns Final Fantasy (PS3), and Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD (PS3) preordered. There are plenty of other games coming out next year that I intend to preorder once they have release dates. I usually don't preorder something unless it has a release date, exceptions being the PS4 to make sure I got one and Destiny since I wanted to make sure I got beta access.

I have my PS4 preordered with FIFA 14.

Games I have preordered for 2014 release are Destiny and Watch_Dogs, both on PS4. Watch_Dogs as I had it as my launch title and Destiny to secure my beta code :)

Tempted by another PS4 launch title as I'll be a little short on games. Other than that FFX/X-2 will be on my radar, I just can't decide whether to get it on vita or PS3

Final Fantasy V?

{TIMEWARP it's 1994!!!! :P}

Typos...one of the many services I provide! Free of charge!

Errr... so actually, yah, I'm wasn't very observant this morning, hadn't had my morning cup of coffee & was doing several things at once.

Let me try that again ... Final Fantasy XV

Happiness ensues.

Edited by rallysportev
  • Like 1

I pre-ordered InFamous: Second Son and Watch Dogs way back when they were announced and I pre-ordered my PS4 the day after it was announced. I'm also considering pre-ordering The Order: 1886 but I'll have to think about that one for a bit. I'm mainly waiting for some good indie titles on PS3 and PS4 right now, so I don't have many AAA titles pre-ordered at the moment.