Custom lobbies exploit - NO BOOSTING HERE - USE SESSIONS.

xBobo86

Can confirm this still works. Had a lot of fun with fellow players on the site :) 

Remember to do this: after you get the 5 wins, you need to leave the lobby then close the game down. Restart the game then the trophy should pop on the home screen. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Only that they’ve done it as intended, and it proved they were skilled enough to pull this off. Big props to them!

I mean, we’ve had other ways to cheese the trophy before so in quite a few cases no they didn’t. But yeah, big props to the ones who didn’t use the quit-reset glitch or have 59 other people in a Discord server hand the trophy to them

7 hours ago, JD-D2 said:

Exploits are part of trophy hunting, my friends. All condolences to people who got this legit, but you’ll always have that over those who didn’t. It’s just how it goes sometimes. Trophies get patched, glitches happen. This isn’t the first game to have this sort of situation, and it won’t be the last. No need to be salty or judgmental. Nobody has to prove anything to anyone.

You're totally right, it took me a while to realize. I was really angry when I found out about this exploit but I sort of forgot that we are in a site about Trophy hunting, not about Fall Guys itself. It's pretty normal here that most people just want to unlock trophies, regardless on how they do it

2 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Only that they’ve done it as intended, and it proved they were skilled enough to pull this off. Big props to them!

Thank you

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Thank you! I remember a time last year when there were a few members accusing everyone that had got the trophy of not earning it legitimately and that was frustrating to read. ?

On 14-5-2021 at 1:21 PM, xBobo86 said:

I write this topic so more people can know about it (legit Infallible archievers will hate me I know).
There's an exploit going on right know through custom lobbies.
All you need is 4 people and create an Hex-a-Gone Trials lobby, let a player win 5 times in a row, then all he needs to do is restart the game and the trophy will pop.
Be fast as i think that will be patched soon! 

Thanks for posting this!  Thanks to you, I now have the platinum ?

4 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

You're totally right, it took me a while to realize. I was really angry when I found out about this exploit but I sort of forgot that we are in a site about Trophy hunting, not about Fall Guys itself. It's pretty normal here that most people just want to unlock trophies, regardless on how they do it

Thank you

Absolutely. At the end of the day we’re all doing this to challenge ourselves, accomplish things, and have fun doing it. Big props to you and everyone else who did it the hard way, it’s a 10/10 trophy for sure.

• Like 2

As there is no way to track # of wins I can't be sure this is what happened, but after a boost session team got Infallible we decided to form a party and knock out Squad Goals as well. We succeeded and it popped and i ALSO popped the Golden Guy (20 wins) trophy. It is possible I just happened to have been sitting on 19 public match wins in my months of inactivity, but there is another explanation. Perhaps wins during private lobbies matches DO count toward your overall wins for the Golden Guy trophy, but it can't POP in the private lobby. So maybe I had something like 16 wins, got 5 from the private lobby, then it checked again when I won the crown in squad mode, and it saw I was over 20 wins, so it popped. Has anyone else that did the Infallible glitch popped Golden Guy on their next Crown win?

35 minutes ago, Guardian_owl said:

As there is no way to track # of wins I can't be sure this is what happened, but after a boost session team got Infallible we decided to form a party and knock out Squad Goals as well. We succeeded and it popped and i ALSO popped the Golden Guy (20 wins) trophy. It is possible I just happened to have been sitting on 19 public match wins in my months of inactivity, but there is another explanation. Perhaps wins during private lobbies matches DO count toward your overall wins for the Golden Guy trophy, but it can't POP in the private lobby. So maybe I had something like 16 wins, got 5 from the private lobby, then it checked again when I won the crown in squad mode, and it saw I was over 20 wins, so it popped. Has anyone else that did the Infallible glitch popped Golden Guy on their next Crown win?

That was a coincident I guess, but...

I have now 1 win (lol :D) and 5 wins in customs, so after my 2nd (7th?) win in "normal" mode I shall get "Top Tier" following your logic, right?
Will let you know if that worked (if I will EVER win again, lol).

42 minutes ago, Guardian_owl said:

would be cool if so, would mean my 6 wins would go up to 11 and then 12 when I win a squad goals

15 minutes ago, Smashero said:

That was a coincident I guess, but...

I have now 1 win (lol :D) and 5 wins in customs, so after my 2nd (7th?) win in "normal" mode I shall get "Top Tier" following your logic, right?
Will let you know if that worked (if I will EVER win again, lol).

This doesnt work. I got the 5 wins in custom lobbies and i have 6 actual episode wins. I am yet to unlock the 7 episode wins trophy. However I can confirm 20 race wins works in slime scraper and slime climb.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

This doesnt work. I got the 5 wins in custom lobbies and i have 6 actual episode wins. I am yet to unlock the 7 episode wins trophy. However I can confirm 20 race wins works in slime scraper and slime climb.

but have you won legitimately since? that's when his trophy popped

6 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

but have you won legitimately since? that's when his trophy popped

Ya, I suspect it only checks your total wins to see if you have more than is required for the trophy when you win in a public lobby, not when you boot the game up like Infallible.

It was nice timing for this to happen right as they enabled crossplay with PC in regular matchmaking. While I imagine their anti-cheat measures have improved a lot, cheaters are still going to become an occurrence now and then - and finding one, say, towards the end of your 5-win streak, would be the last straw.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Umdytr said:

It was nice timing for this to happen right as they enabled crossplay with PC in regular matchmaking. While I imagine their anti-cheat measures have improved a lot, cheaters are still going to become an occurrence now and then - and finding one, say, towards the end of your 5-win streak, would be the last straw.

If you go and turn off cross-play in the Options you can send the PC hackers back to Cheater Island

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, myx2 said:

Wow my friend just said he got flag because he got (Infallible) before (Victory ) trophy he did the glitch with his friend!!! 

Flagged for cheating?

Because I got infallible before one win too and was wondering if Epic is going to take action. Yikes.