Returning player confused about new modes and how they affect trophies

BlitzkriegHottie

Hello, I played this for a while when it came out but after the exploit was patched I decided to not even bother with "Infallible". However, now that I just got it with the newest... "oopsie" , I decided to give it another go. 

Things have changed, however, so I'm looking for some clarification:

Regarding "Squad goals" :

1a. According to the guide, each player has to win individually (a total of 4 wins if boosting) but according to some players, only one person in the party needs to win and everyone gets the trophy, so which one is it? 

2a. Is there a faster way to do it? Maybe some new mode that was introduced? Again, I stopped playing this before Season 2 was a thing, so I'm quite out of the loop here. I know custom matches don't work.

Regarding "Golden Guy" (20 wins) :

1b. There are 3 modes now , do all count? What about squads with randoms? Do they count too? They don't even award crowns. 

2b. Is there a way to see how many wins I have? I won many shows back then, definitely more than 10, but don't remember how many. 

3. Fastest way/mode to get wins? (I know custom match don't count) 

I know there are many others confused with this, (specially with Squad Goals) and the guide is pretty outdated, so here's hoping someone can clarify. 

Thanks in advance. 

1a: You can win it in squad mode with your squad winning
2b. Gaming playlists do get moved in and out of rotation like hex a gone only and the like, but squads is the easiest.

All game modes count as wins.
There is no way to see how many you have
I would say getting a group together through a group, and working together in squad mode would be fastest.

• Like 1

1a. There's no individual thing in Squad mode. Everything counts to your squad points

2a. There's no other way to do it. Squad Goals 4x easier on Squad mode rather than Main Event

1b. All counts

2b. No

3. Main event has better chance than other events. Sometime there'll special events such as Jumping Showdown/Hex-A-Gone/Thin Ice trials. Those event are shorter than main event but filled with more many pro players.

• Like 1

Ok guys, thank you for your answers, they will definitely help me and any other lost soul that finds this.

The guide needs an update. 

2 hours ago, Vern3r0z said:

i won the squad mode with my sqaud member winning and no trophy

Yes, it surprises me that its at over 15% rarity yet so many are having issues with it. 

I'll just hope for the best I guess. 

Edited by BlitzkriegHottie

4 hours ago, Vern3r0z said:

i won the squad mode with my sqaud member winning and no trophy

That's because you need to be at least 3 Players in your Party. We were 4 and Trophy popped for all of us when we won in Squad mode.

Edited by Sikutai

2a / 2b - the third show in the list rotates out fairly regularly (the one that’s currently just variant levels). Some of the shows are easier to win on than others, either because they’re more aligned to your skill set or because they require more/less luck

• Like 1

What about for the race wins? Can you get that in squads? And is it your squad needs to come in first or just one person. 

Between the squad goals, 20 overall wins, and 20 race wins I’m just wondering if joining a good squad will help me get these or if I’m kind of out of luck since im not very good. 

6 minutes ago, teejota22 said:

What about for the race wins? Can you get that in squads? And is it your squad needs to come in first or just one person. 

Yes, you can get it in squads, but you need to come in first to get it to count for your trophy progress.

8 hours ago, DawningWolf55 said:

2b. Gaming playlists do get moved in and out of rotation like hex a gone only and the like, but squads is the easiest.

I would say getting a group together through a group, and working together in squad mode would be fastest.

You track wins / race wins by sending mediatonic a support ticket and ask them your progress on the respective trophy. They reply pretty fast also sometimes within an hour.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, DawningWolf55 said:

There’s a way haha. I did send a message to support service and they told me I had 19 wins and only needed one more for 20 wins trophy. 

EDIT: Someone above me already mentioned it.

Edited by Draexani

4 hours ago, Kreivok said:

You track wins / race wins by sending mediatonic a support ticket and ask them your progress on the respective trophy. They reply pretty fast also sometimes within an hour.

how do you go about doing this, checked the website but couldn't find anything