What's your dream Platinum (that prob won't happen)?

Progi_proteus

Last week, I would have said Twisted Metal due to its glitched online trophies and near dead online community; making this an extremely unlikely platinum trophy to obtain. But after several gaming sessions with ppl I met on here, I finally got platinum for this just a few days ago! :D

• Like 1

I wanna say "White Knight Chronicles 2", since I honestly have to admit I made a very tard move in post ponying that platinum back when the servers were alive; so now they are dead....but I've heard it's still platinum-able. I mean I'm sure I can get 100 out off 150 quests, if I get diligent.

But honestly when that question comes to mind I just have to say "Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3" since I know I'm gonna get  :spank:.....raped!  :jaymon:

Metal Gear Solid 4

Prior to this game getting trophy's, I beat it five times.  Now that it has trophy's, I have no real desire to play it again 

AGREE.! Thought it was just me...As much as I love the franchise and MGSIV to be exact..I just couldn't find

a single FLARE to pursue a  :platinum: for this game. Perhaps beating it numerous times factored IN...