What's your dream Platinum (that prob won't happen)?

Progi_proteus

Right now I think White Knight Chronicles because the servers are now offline and I heard its almost impossible to get the platinum alone.

I read that it is possible but very hard. Here is a guide:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/white-knight-chronicles/guide/

for me its White knight Chronicles becaue it take such a ridiculous amount of time

really? I though it was forgotten with all of the new assassin creeds that have come after it. 

Surprisingly the servers are still doing fairly well for a game with so many sequels out. And if you use the boosting sessions you're definitely going to find plenty of people who are also trying to finish it off, then you just need to find a time you can all make.

Edited by Duffcar

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. I've tried well over 100 times(I started counting when I got really pissed off thinking that would somehow help), and cannot complete my final Gummi Ship mission. It really sucks, because it's one of only two Kingdom Hearts game I've never mastered. With the other being Birth by Sleep Final Mix(which will change once the HD version is released, I just didn't feel like doing another 300 hours into it with no trophies or anything).

If I really went for it I could get most Guitar Hero plats but the one that will never happen is Rock Band 3. Pro guitar too expensive to buy for the amount of time I'd use it

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. I've tried well over 100 times(I started counting when I got really pissed off thinking that would somehow help), and cannot complete my final Gummi Ship mission. It really sucks, because it's one of only two Kingdom Hearts game I've never mastered. With the other being Birth by Sleep Final Mix(which will change once the HD version is released, I just didn't feel like doing another 300 hours into it with no trophies or anything).

What mission do you have for your last one?

If I really went for it I could get most Guitar Hero plats but the one that will never happen is Rock Band 3. Pro guitar too expensive to buy for the amount of time I'd use it

What mission do you have for your last one?

Mission 3 in Atlantica. The one where you have to get 260 points but collect no items. If I use a small ship, I die, and if I use a big ship, I always end up accidentally getting an item. It's infuriating. I've tried dozens of different ships and like I said, tried it well over 100 times. I just can't get it. I've got the Japanese version too, and I don't know Japanese, so that just makes it that much harder. Since I don't know which special gummi piece is which. Outside of Haste, Magnet, and Shield.

Lost Planet 2. I loved that game but man, that has to be the most ridiculously difficult trophy list that I have ever seen! Seriously, if done legitamately, it should take someone at least 6 months to platinum it!

Star Ocean. I have always wanted to play it but I highly doubt I'll ever have the time to get that plat.

So why not just play it and not stress about the platinum?