What's your dream Platinum (that prob won't happen)?

Progi_proteus

Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Critical runs are horrible and I think I'll never be able to beat Lingering Will. Also BBS optional bosses are pain in the ass.

Also Assassin's Creed Brotherhood would be nice, but the damn multiplayer... :D

Honestly KH BBS's plat is not really difficult, but extremely tedious. The optional bosses really aren't that hard, bar Mysterious Figure with Terra, but now that you can actually escape his attack where he chains you into the air, even that is a lot easier. Rhythm Mixer makes fights, especially No Heart a piece of cake due to the invuln frames you get in the ending attack of it, as well as the stupid high damage.

My dream plat is Catherine, Babel is too hard for me

Edited by Griffon234

Not really my dream plat. But Street Fighter x Tekken will forever be 1 trophy away from plat, cos I suck :(

EDIT: Well, actually yea it is a dream. I'd love to plat a fighter game at 1% cos I never play em. Think it'd be pretty sweet :) ... But as I said it'll never happen ;-;

Edited by Max

Red Dead Redemption, multiplayer is fucked and I have NAT Type 3 anyway. Resident Evil 5, more MP probs. Resident Evil HD, hard modes are HARD. The Last of Us, combination of hard modes are HARD and MP probs.

Unnamed games I no longer own/want to play.

Edited by Kitty_Paine

Mine is a tie between White Knight Chronicles I and II. I first heard of those games last year and by then, the multiplayer servers were already offline. I do know that WKC 1 plat is still possible do get nowadays, although it's extremely grindy. But anyone knows if WKC 2 is still attainable? I wanna get those two platinums someday... :(