The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN ID- Homunculus669

PS Systems (PS3 and PSVITA)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests- No, I don't accept blank requests, It'd be nice for you to leave a msg saying Hello or that you're from this site.

-I'm an active user, I enjoy co-op and pvp. I play most genre's besides, shooting/sports games. I love Rpg, and fighting games. It'd be nice if we have some games in common, and it would be also nice to actually talk to eachother once in a while. Rather just adding me to play games :) I'm a nice guy, so feel free to send a msg sometimes. 

PSN ID EcuaRican98 

PS Systems PS3, PS4 and Vita 

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Just say your from here 

Right now i'm started playing Advanced Warfare  but, ill be playing GTA5 ,NBA2K15 and others games soon.

Edited by EcuaRican98

PSN ID killivincent

PS Systems PS3 and Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: NO. Say you're from here and it would be nice if you add me as a friend on PSNP. (Have only one)

I'm not very talkative and I'm shy >.< I don't really play online much, but if you're interested please sent the request.

PSN ID: TheGnomeWarrior

Systems: All of the Above, PS3, PSVITA, PS4.

Add on: I will most likely Add blank friend requests but would be nice if you like me know you saw me here. I am usually a solo gamer but can and will play multiplayer games. I fancy myself a trophy hunter and enjoy playing all types of games. game type of choice is RPG. I am not playing the PS4 a lot right now, still have a lot of work to do on the PS3.

PSN ID- Homunculus669

PS Systems (PS3 and PSVITA)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests- No, I don't accept blank requests, It'd be nice for you to leave a msg saying Hello or that you're from this site.

-I'm an active user, I enjoy co-op and pvp. I play most genre's besides, shooting/sports games. I love Rpg, and fighting games. It'd be nice if we have some games in common, and it would be also nice to actually talk to eachother once in a while. Rather just adding me to play games :) I'm a nice guy, so feel free to send a msg sometimes. 

PSN: ghattas

PS4, PS3, PS Vita

I don't mind receiving blank friend requests, but it would be nice to chat and get to know each other too, I am still looking for a true "gaming budy", I have more than 100 PSN friends and only got to know 3-4 of them.

oh and I am from Dubai, so our time zones might be different, but I do stay late sometimes when it is a vacation.