The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN ID: Blazenslayer

PS Systems: PS4, PS3, Vita

Accept blank requests: No  but mention you are from here and don't be afraid to send a message here and there. I mostly play single player games but being in a party every now and then would be fun. I've been playing Xenoverse lately.

I think I already have a post earlier in this thread, but I'm actually looking for some female friends to chat and game with (note, I'm not a creeper, I'm actually a female too but don't have many female friends, would be cool to have some to chat to/game with)

PSN: RachP13

System: PS3/PS Vita/PS4

Accepts blank requests: No.  Just put that you're from PSNP

Although my profile says I'm UK, I actually moved to America and on Pacific Time.

PSN ID: talithacs

PS Systems: Playstation 3 & Playstation Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No sorry! Please include a message that you are from PSNP, I don't accept blank requests sorry. I'm hoping to meet more people who enjoy similar games & genres as me and are quite active on either or both systems that I own, especially Vita.   ^_^

Favourite Genres: Fighters & JRPGs

I think I already have a post earlier in this thread, but I'm actually looking for some female friends to chat and game with (note, I'm not a creeper, I'm actually a female too but don't have many female friends, would be cool to have some to chat to/game with)

PSN: RachP13

System: PS3/PS Vita/PS4

Accepts blank requests: No.  Just put that you're from PSNP

Although my profile says I'm UK, I actually moved to America and on Pacific Time.

means people are creepers if they are male and want to add female friends for chatting and gaming?

means people are creepers if they are male and want to add female friends for chatting and gaming?

It happens quite a lot, but I don't believe I made that distinction where I called males creepers.  In fact, I have a lot of good male friends on PSN already, however it's nice to chat to another female about things I wouldn't necessarily talk to men about :P

PS ID: jgcc147

PS3 and Vita

Blank friend requests: NO. If you want to add me, say you saw this thread and you're from PSNP.

Oh, and add me on here as well, otherwise I'll will forget and eliminate, because my head isn't what it wasn't before.

PSN yankdotcom

System PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests No,just say your from here and were all good :)

living in ireland so preferably uk and and western europe but if your east coast of america its fine

currently playing driveclub,borderlands the hansome collection,destiny and battlefield 4

also have rainbow 6 siege and the division preordered so will be needing players for when these come out

ive also got a mic and usually party chat while playing

PSN GomBasZ

System PS3

Accepts Blank Friend Requests Yea sure my friendlist is almost empty, but try to include message that you are from PSNP

Currently playing Call of Duty games, Battlefield games. Looking some people to help me with Far Cry 3 and Medal of Honor trophys. Btw looking to play some co-op with someone. :)

Edited by GomBasZ

Posted in PS4 area too..

PSN: TenTonBacon

System: Ps4

Games: Well, playing Bloodborne atm   :wub: But I'll be starting other games later or this week if I can stop playing it for 5 mins (or dying every 5 minutes   :facepalm:) So I also own:

The Order

Advanced Warfare

Last of Us

Wolfenstien Old Blood and New Order

Alien Isolation

Driveclub (full version+ season pass)

Watch_Dogs (part of the bundle not really interested though)

This months PSplus games ofc

I pretty much play anything although I'm not into sports games.. I love getting trophies so feel free to add to compare or chat about games ect. Im Uk timezone and over 30, not fussed about age but pref not too young..I enjoy single player more and chatting about games more then online...besides my net connection is a bit wobbly sometimes due to living by the sea lol  :)

Edited by TenTonBacon

Hi everyone, long time member, infrequent poster, looking to make meaningful friendships on here, both for casual talk in psn parties perhaps, and also maybe playing Multiplayer games together.

I have a PS4, PS3 and PSVita, also as an added bonus, u have a 3DS, Wii U, xbox 360 and xbox one, I have a stream account but don't really play pc.

I mainly play Multiplayer on my PS4.

Single player games I play on PS3 include quirky games with unique experiences such as jrpgs, I'm looking to pick yakuza 4 soon as it's on sale. In general though, I play most games except fighting games.

On my psvita I'm currently getting through danganrompa, p4g, tales of hearts, freedom wars, to mention a few.

On my ps4 currently just messing around playing more casual games like life is strange and ether one.

I mainly use my other systems for exclusive games and by all Multiplats on ps4.

If you're going to send me a friend request on any system please include a short intro and what you're looking for, so we can assess if we'd be compatible :).

My user is the same across all the systems

PSN ID: jeygopi

Timezone: GMT+10

Thanks for reading, hope to meet some cool people soon. :)