Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown Trophy thoughts

33 minutes ago, Egghead_Red said:

I did it last night, you can actually start a league match with only 2 people if you press triangle to bring up the menu

Also I see you have complete the "200 room matches each with two characters"

For clarity, is that:
100 each, 200 total
Or,
200 each, 400 total

I have a bad feeling I already know the answer...

I would ike to know this as well. It's worded so vaguely.

So, you can just repeat a League match between two players? What about the "Warm up" matches, do they count? I did a lot of them yesterday, even though we were 3 in the lobby. For some reason the actual League didn't start until after several matches. Did those count?

1 minute ago, Maahniac said:

I would ike to know this as well. It's worded so vaguely.

So, you can just repeat a League match between two players? What about the "Warm up" matches, do they count? I did a lot of them yesterday, even though we were 3 in the lobby. For some reason the actual League didn't start until after several matches. Did those count?

No warm-ups don't count unfortunately,

you can start with 2 though,

when in the room with 2 people, if you're the host press triangle and start league match,

I'd reccomend setting it to 1 match - 1 round, I did all 50 in 1 go

• Like 1

Just now, Egghead_Red said:

No warm-ups don't count unfortunately,

you can start with 2 though,

when in the room with 2 people, if you're the host press triangle and start league match,

I'd reccomend setting it to 1 match - 1 round, I did all 50 in 1 go

Gotcha, thanks. I did a bunch that did count then, thankfully. Maybe 30 or so.

1 hour ago, Egghead_Red said:

I did it last night, you can actually start a league match with only 2 people if you press triangle to bring up the menu

For clarity, is that:
100 each, 200 total
Or,
200 each, 400 total

Option nr 2: 200 x 2 and same with ranked: 300 x 2.

1 hour ago, Egghead_Red said:

I thought so,

Is there a way to check how many matches you havr played per character?

I have a rough idea but I'd like to know anyway

Yes, there is. I do not have the game in front of me now, but after choosing the character, you can go into his data and everything is there.

There is also a list of chars you have played with amount of W/L number and ratio. If you will not find it, I can edit this post later and let you know after I check, unless someone will provide more accurate info.

Edited by Smashero

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

Yes, there is. I do not have the game in front of me now, but after choosing the character, you can go into his data and everything is there.

There is also a list of chars you have played with amount of W/L number and ratio. If you will not find it, I can edit this post later and let you know after I check, unless someone will provide more accurate info.

We literally just fought in ranked btw haha

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Egghead_Red said:

We literally just fought in ranked btw haha

Really? :D. I am at work, thanks for the info, good to know that my turbo pad is doing well :].

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

Just now, lucask001 said:

100% in 7 minutes ???

Yes, both stacks share the save/server stats. Classic. If you do 100% in one, you can then easily and quickly get 2nd by playing 1 match ranked, room, etc. Similar like stacking of trophies between PS4/PS5 or other online games with multiple lists/regions.

1 minute ago, Egghead_Red said:

What turbo do you have?

Been meaning to get one for a while but obviously want one that does the job

I mentioned that earlier - Amazon.com: Horipad FPS Plus: Video Games

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Yes, both stacks share the save/server stats. Classic. If you do 100% in one, you can then easily and quickly get 2nd by playing 1 match ranked, room, etc. Similar like stacking of trophies between PS4/PS5 or other online games with multiple lists/regions.

I mentioned that earlier - Amazon.com: Horipad FPS Plus: Video Games

Thanks, just bought it, should half the time this grind takes

hi guys but kindly since there is no road map you can tell me how to unlock the trophies Hya hya hya! Play either 50 Tournament Matches or 50 League Matches in Room Match, I am the ultimate! Play 300 Ranked Matches each using two characters, Do you hear me !? I'm the best that's ever been! Send a stamp. and to play 1200 games is any mode okay?

Anyone has a general idea of how much time this might take without a turbo controller?

I want to start it but I see myself getting burned out in the middle of the grind. I see some people saying it took them 6 hours for 120 matches, should I expect double that time without turbo?

12 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

Anyone has a general idea of how much time this might take without a turbo controller?

I want to start it but I see myself getting burned out in the middle of the grind. I see some people saying it took them 6 hours for 120 matches, should I expect double that time without turbo?

No, it will be almost the same time (having in mind ranking matches) if you will simply search for ranked match, accept everyone you ran into and if you want to end fight quickly, simply "kill yourself" by leaving the fighting area or got your ass kicked. Every match is 3 rounds long. That's for ranked. Room matches will go faster due to the amount of rounds and quicker loading times (no search for random match opponent).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Egghead_Red said:

For clarity, is that:
100 each, 200 total
Or,
200 each, 400 total

200 matches with two different characters. So 400 in total.

3 hours ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

hi guys but kindly since there is no road map you can tell me how to unlock the trophies Hya hya hya! Play either 50 Tournament Matches or 50 League Matches in Room Match, I am the ultimate! Play 300 Ranked Matches each using two characters, Do you hear me !? I'm the best that's ever been! Send a stamp. and to play 1200 games is any mode okay?

Im currently working on a guide.

Stamps can be accessed by pressing L2 while in a room match, then press any of the four face buttons for it to pop.

1200 matches can be done in both room and ranked. It’s easier in room, but since you can’t turbo it, it’s gotta be done in real time.

You also need 300 ranked matches for 2 characters, so you will spend at least half your time there.

Tournament and league can be done in a league set to 3. Just press triangle to start it. Thank @Egghead_Red for that information. Just scroll up to see the post.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheArcadeKid said:

Haha, yeah, cheers! Feel free to hit back, I don't mind ?

No worries, you can go. Still doing my search on the game and combos

Edit: If you ever wanna stop, send me a message through here, my PSN is private. Or just leave. You choose ?

Edited by maiathewinners
  • Like 1