Where you can get this game?

Elk_mistral

29 minutes ago, winter_bird_22 said:

So I have to hope my local GameStop has the physical copy of this game... oh wait, I don't own the deluxe PS5 which reads discs, I can only buy PS5 games digitally, which means I can never get Monster World IV. Why did they do this sh**????? They are losing a lot of customers!!!! :spank:

The PS4 version of the game comes with a download code for this game - it’s not contained on the disc. 

So, you could buy it then sell the game but keep the code, or see if anyone online is selling the code on its own

• Like 2

1 hour ago, turniplord said:

The PS4 version of the game comes with a download code for this game - it’s not contained on the disc. 

So, you could buy it then sell the game but keep the code, or see if anyone online is selling the code on its own

I see. Wait, this game is only on the PS4? That's a different story. :)

Can't even seem to find a physical copy of this on PS4 in the UK right now. My pre-order got changed to 30th June for its supposed release date, and everywhere else either doesn't have it in stock (or even listed), or says it's releasing 18th June now, even though it was supposed to release 28th May. Quite a few sties do have the Switch version in stock though (or claim it's also releasing the 18th if not).

Hopefully I can get my hands on a physical at some point, would really like to have the original Monster World 4 on PS4. It seems ININ games always have weird stock issues, at least here in the UK, it's super annoying.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 2:30 PM, SuperSmexy500 said:

Can't even seem to find a physical copy of this on PS4 in the UK right now. My pre-order got changed to 30th June for its supposed release date, and everywhere else either doesn't have it in stock (or even listed), or says it's releasing 18th June now, even though it was supposed to release 28th May. Quite a few sties do have the Switch version in stock though (or claim it's also releasing the 18th if not).

Hopefully I can get my hands on a physical at some point, would really like to have the original Monster World 4 on PS4. It seems ININ games always have weird stock issues, at least here in the UK, it's super annoying.

Same here in the states.  Target, Best Buy, Gamestop...nothing.  Humph.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Same here in the states.  Target, Best Buy, Gamestop...nothing.  Humph.

Damn, have no idea why this game seems so low on stock everywhere. I'm still waiting to see if my copy ever ships as well, everywhere here is now stating the release is the 25th, with a few still saying the 30th. Guess we'll see if I manage to finally get this by the end of this month...

6 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Damn, have no idea why this game seems so low on stock everywhere. I'm still waiting to see if my copy ever ships as well, everywhere here is now stating the release is the 25th, with a few still saying the 30th. Guess we'll see if I manage to finally get this by the end of this month...

Where did you order yours from?

16 hours ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

TheGameCollection, but I might cancel it and order from elsewhere if I notice anywhere has stock on the 25th. Amazon UK keeps fluctuating their date as well, but it seems they do have the Switch version in stock now.

This place has stock of a limited-edition variety.  Price doesn't seem too inflated, either:

https://www.strictlylimitedgames.com/

Edited by IntroPhenom

23 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

This place has stock of a limited-edition variety.  Price doesn't seem too inflated, either:

https://www.strictlylimitedgames.com/

I've had the Switch version ordered on there since December, since Monster World 4 is on the cart for that version. Apparently they've started shipping, though mine hasn't shipped yet.

ShopTo seems to have the PS4 version in stock now, but it says it's low availability. I did go ahead and order it and they shipped it super quick (today), so hopefully I should finally get it tomorrow or this weekend. Most other sites still say it's coming out tomorrow, so hopefully it should finally be in stock most places come tomorrow.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...