Worst PSN Names You've Seen.

Spiersaz

So him spamming makes his name one of the "worst psn names you've seen"

lol

That & I really couldn't decide if it was referencing either "Mr G Alex" A gangster. or if he was considering himself, as the galaxy...by also forgetting to add the "Y".

Imagine how much it would suck to accidentally misspell your user and hit "OK". Then realize the mistake, when it's too late(20 Platinums).

people who put   - _  In their name. its so dumb..      

Yeah I can't stand those, too. No, honestly I don't like my name at all. When I created it over 5 years ago, I didn't know what I was doing. I just got the PS3, bought myself a new TV and GTA IV, so I just wanted to start playing. I always named myself Loki in games before, so I tried different combinations (I think even the xxx thing) but all were taken. After a while I got mad and tried this ridiculous combination of - and _. At that time I didn't think that I would ever play online or visit any site like PSNP, so I didn't care much. Also I thought I would be able to change it later on. Now I regret that every time I see my name on the screen. Not enough to start over again though but I would pay money to change it (as would many others I would guess by reading this thread). I never understood why Sony doesn't give us the option to change our name for money.

people who put   - _  In their name. its so dumb..       

So my name is dumb because there is no other way to add spaces, it looks a lot neater than a big X as the divider of two different words.

Anyway names where every second letter is either a capital or lowercase like tHiS or the horrible 1337 speak hurt my head trying to read those.

• Like 1