Trophy Thoughts (seriously)

I understand people who don't want this on their trophy lists. When "My Name is Mayo" was released, I didn't want it on my trophy list. 

I found this game because it was 'featured' on PS Store and it describes itself as a Christian game, so I bought it. Platinum took me 30 minutes, and so there are actually easier platinums (like some VNs) that are actually good games. So the issue is not how easy this game was - rather, how bad it was. Sony should not allow bad games like this on their store, but I guess I am a part of the problem because a Christian game piqued my curiosity. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ID-69 said:

I understand people who don't want this on their trophy lists. When "My Name is Mayo" was released, I didn't want it on my trophy list. 

I found this game because it was 'featured' on PS Store and it describes itself as a Christian game, so I bought it. Platinum took me 30 minutes, and so there are actually easier platinums (like some VNs) that are actually good games. So the issue is not how easy this game was - rather, how bad it was. Sony should not allow bad games like this on their store, but I guess I am a part of the problem because a Christian game piqued my curiosity. 

The problem is less you being curious and not enjoying your experience; the problem is people lining up every week just for these games so they cannot enjoy them all the way to platinum town. But Sony doesn't care about QA and the devs make a lot of money from the crummier side of this hobby

• Like 3

On 7/6/2021 at 1:22 AM, aZombieDictator said:

Sony use to have actual quality control.

Was this before they let Doublesix add DLC trophies to Burn Zombie Burn for an expansion that never released?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2021 at 11:23 PM, Mesopithecus said:

I think this is the thing that bothers me most about Breakthrough games - they get way more players than actual good indie games.  It's an absolute shame.

It is a shame. And if the game takes a bit too long for some of these people, they automatically skip it. The games link showing the latest released games with trophy support is filled to the brim with trash games that exist only to make a quick buck.

I just did Blasting Agent - Ultimate Edition. Not that good of a game, but it's a Ratalaika game that actually requires you to beat the game. Imagine that. Although this was an early Ratalaika game, so maybe they still had to release trophy lists that required you to finish a game back in 2017. Who knows.

These Breakthrough games are not only shameful, they make peoples profiles look like junk. Collecting a bunch of participation awards is not an accomplishment.

• 8 months later...

Does anyone know how to get the third part of this game? I’m having trouble finding it on the psn store for some reason.

On 08/07/2021 at 4:03 AM, Helyx said:

Was this before they let Doublesix add DLC trophies to Burn Zombie Burn for an expansion that never released?

?

On 24/07/2021 at 5:44 AM, AJ_Radio said:

It is a shame. And if the game takes a bit too long for some of these people, they automatically skip it. The games link showing the latest released games with trophy support is filled to the brim with trash games that exist only to make a quick buck.

I just did Blasting Agent - Ultimate Edition. Not that good of a game, but it's a Ratalaika game that actually requires you to beat the game. Imagine that. Although this was an early Ratalaika game, so maybe they still had to release trophy lists that required you to finish a game back in 2017. Who knows.

These Breakthrough games are not only shameful, they make peoples profiles look like junk. Collecting a bunch of participation awards is not an accomplishment.

In one or more of the Bowling Story games, I got the platinum before even finishing seeing the ending and played until I saw the said ending.

18 hours ago, BrettyBoy said:

In one or more of the Bowling Story games, I got the platinum before even finishing seeing the ending and played until I saw the said ending.

Nothing like popping your Platinum right as the credits start rolling, especially when it's an excellent story-driven adventure. Bowling Story was just as riveting, I'm sure.

• Like 1