Platinum Difficulty and Duration

Eskolastiko

7 minutes ago, IGUnique said:

I justed wanted to let everyone know that the trophy guide is done and awaiting publishing.

This includes exploits for "this is mine?" And "school is out" and some details on beating each challenge.

Nice work. Thanks for taking time to write a guide.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IGUnique said:

I justed wanted to let everyone know that the trophy guide is done and awaiting publishing.

This includes exploits for "this is mine?" And "school is out" and some details on beating each challenge.

Hopefully they hurry up and publish , challenge 6 is driving me nuts

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IGUnique said:

Great!!!! 

I am close to platinum but I am glad you put effort to that guide. Thanks in advance. 

Happy to see the guide and help you out with other tips to mention in there. 

• Like 1

Just fyi about tournamentor trophy :

I started a tournament  on expert difficulty and  played few points of the 1st match on expert difficulty ,then I changed it to very easy and continued on very easy until the championship point and played that point on expert difficulty and the trophy popped. If you don't have a 2nd controller you can easily get this trophy this way.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NoosaHeadz said:

Hopefully they hurry up and publish , challenge 6 is driving me nuts

Yeah challenge 6 is a pain in the ass. Best thing to do is take An extra stap back to ensure you don't get aced. The do a sharp vertical shot. Run towards the middle of the court behind the baseline. Do a drop shot horizontally. Run back to the middle of the court behind the baseline again. Finish the rally of with a flat shot into the open corner.

3 hours ago, zid2016 said:

Just fyi about tournamentor trophy :

I started a tournament  on expert difficulty and  played few points of the 1st match on expert difficulty ,then I changed it to very easy and continued on very easy until the championship point and played that point on expert difficulty and the trophy popped. If you don't have a 2nd controller you can easily get this trophy this way.

That is great Info! I will put this into the guide aswell.

On 13/08/2021 at 5:17 AM, IGUnique said:

Thanks, but.... I beat challenge 6 with use of too early or too late trick, but what about challenge 8, the guide doesn't give any tip. I have no clue.

35 minutes ago, CobraMJD said:

Thanks, but.... I beat challenge 6 with use of too early or too late trick, but what about challenge 8, the guide doesn't give any tip. I have no clue.

Stand back from the baseline . That's  how i managed to get it done.Pretty frustrating challenge but you will eventually get somewhat easy pattern to complete.

Edited by zid2016

8 minutes ago, zid2016 said:

Stand back from the baseline . That's  how i managed to get it done.Pretty frustrating challenge but you will eventually get somewhat easy pattern to complete.

I tried that, but all my shots goes on the line, the only ones I can make are those drop shits funny enough.

But, I made some using volley shots close to the net. I will invest on that.

Edit: I finally made it, using volley shots, being a little ahead of middle line. This way I could hit the side ones, with a little luck I got 10.

The drop shots I used the manual method, hold a lot of power.

Edited by CobraMJD

On 18-8-2021 at 5:08 AM, CobraMJD said:

In all honesty, I had no more tips to give for challenge 8. It's all about finding spots you can hit consistent and skip all the ones you can and just hope for some good RNG. 

I used a lot of volleys but I talked to other people who couldn't hit anything with volleys. 

I started to play the Wimbledon final and after a couple of minutes the game said that I picked up an injury. Anyone knows what should I do? The game gives the chance to keep playing...I was going for all the Slams and the finals at the end of the season... and yes, I was fully recovered before the French Open!

Edited by MyEyesHurts

10 hours ago, IGUnique said:

In all honesty, I had no more tips to give for challenge 8. It's all about finding spots you can hit consistent and skip all the ones you can and just hope for some good RNG. 

I used a lot of volleys but I talked to other people who couldn't hit anything with volleys. 

Yeah, it probably because is depending on how we distributed our skills and the equipment bonus we using.

But I got it already using volleys, and got some in the middles running from the sides. Thank you!

Edit: But in the end I gave on the platinum because 1 mi + coins is too much.

Edited by CobraMJD

7 hours ago, CobraMJD said:

Yeah, it probably because is depending on how we distributed our skills and the equipment bonus we using.

But I got it already using volleys, and got some in the middles running from the sides. Thank you!

Edit: But in the end I gave on the platinum because 1 mi + coins is too much.

I feel you, I would be done if not for writing a guide. Still need 200.000 coins to buy women's clothing. This trophy makes no sense at all..... If it was buy everything for 1 gender it would make more sense but still suck, but both?!?!?!?

Gonna have to nope out of getting the platinum for this one. Playing this game after 20 hours feels like the mental equivalent of running a marathon, legs full of lactic acid, and realising you’re only 1/4 done! I have 300k and the guide said you need something like 1.6 million, for my own sake I think I’ll move on from this one, I can’t imagine playing this for 2 months 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MichaelGee41 said:

Gonna have to nope out of getting the platinum for this one. Playing this game after 20 hours feels like the mental equivalent of running a marathon, legs full of lactic acid, and realising you’re only 1/4 done! I have 300k and the guide said you need something like 1.6 million, for my own sake I think I’ll move on from this one, I can’t imagine playing this for 2 months 

Iv just got a few bits and pieces to buy , if i ever get this trophy it will go down as the worst trophy in my collection . Its not even a grind , theres no words to describe what you go through , I usually enjoy tennis games but this is awful . In what world does a top 10 tennis player spend all their winnings to buy their own rackets and clothes . They get paid to wear the stuff

• Like 1

I think I'm reaching my limits too. This grind makes absolutely no sense.

I've played like 4 or 5 seasons already, won the Calendar Slam, the YEC, have 8 of 10 school challenges done and have played more 1 star tournaments than I can count to grind Xp. And with that my player is still just rated a 59? And I still need a MILLION more coins??? And then if there wasn't an exploit the game thinks you should do that all over again as a female!

I think I'm going to finish tennis school and then I'll be done. Probably keep playing a bit online with the real pros but that's it.

Edited by ScubaSteve-258
  • Like 1

I wish there is a solid reliable method to grind coins for those with only 1 console a/o controller.. contracts thing doesn't work, my agent who should supply a 12% bonus is MIA. and hundreds of 1 star tournaments will take minimum 50 hrs. Soooooo boring ?

• Like 1

So my brother left for holidays and he lend me for some days his ps5!!! I thought it was time to check the method with the dummy, mentioned in the guide. 

After some time, a felt familiar with the buttons that need to be pressed with the dummy console so I tried to time my self for 1 hour and see how many coins I can gather. 

Need to mention, I learned the buttons so well that I didn't need to change to the dummy screen a single time. 

After 1 hour I collected 48k.... 

I can't see how is possible to collect more than 50k with that loading time between matches and invites. I will run another test and I will tell you. 

Anyway, the method (after you learn the buttons and loading times, by heart) is definitely the best. 

Cause you don't afraid for any errors, or losing coins, or playing games in career to level a character to a certain level , etc... 

Edit: Second try. After another 1 hour guess what... Again exactly 48k. I am sure that with a ps4 pro and a ps5 consoles, it's impossible to do even 50k. I made a video. I will post it and if you want, you can put it in your guide

That's for my @IGUnique

Edited by wazzaa21gr