Subliminal messaging in game rank grades!!??

djb5f

9 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Anyone else ever get messaging through the game ranks (S, A, B, C, D, E) applied fo each game?  I know completionists will show a lot of SSSS….

But unbeknownst to me, I checked my profile and it is like mine is trying to tell me something or something about me that I can’t quite decode:

https://ibb.co/C2Nsp96

EDIT - You could actually go further back and add a couple more on the end (not intentional)

https://ibb.co/WPVD1Y8

Neither of the links will load... my anticipation is building...

11 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Neither of the links will load... my anticipation is building...

Ok, I must be a noob at uploading images and getting them to share.  I edited but they probably still don’t work

4 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Brilliant 1f601.png

1 minute ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Hahahahhaha! Good job!

?

5 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Ok, I must be a noob at uploading images and getting them to share.  I edited but they probably still don’t work

I'm guess that image host/server just doesn't play well with my ISP and/or VPN.

I just looked at your profile directly instead. It looks like there is an echo echo echo echo echo in there after the initial message.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TKdovahkiin said:

Here's a picture of it so you can keep playing and mess up your message if you want. You can even use this for an avatar. I would. (Although your current avatar is totally awesome already lol).

Reveal hidden contents

This is the original in case the above one I resized for an avatar disappears:). Plus it includes your psn id for proof. Have fun Badass!

E00-FF9-C7-A352-456-D-8963-35-E9687-C7715

Haha, thanks for linking, and very clean-looking too! ?. I’m saving this for prosperity.  

I’ll be sure to find a fitting way to use it!  ?

• Like 1

If you're trying to do this intentionally, you can think of yourself as a conceptual artist! Granted, a very niche one -- but conceptual art is pretty niche anyway. ? For a while, I've thought about using my trophy cabinet to write a ten line poem (a kind of found text poem), but I don't think I have enough trophies to choose from yet.

13 hours ago, droppingtherock said:

If you're trying to do this intentionally, you can think of yourself as a conceptual artist! Granted, a very niche one -- but conceptual art is pretty niche anyway. 1f612.png For a while, I've thought about using my trophy cabinet to write a ten line poem (a kind of found text poem), but I don't think I have enough trophies to choose from yet.

That would be awesome - it’s surprising what you can do with trophy names in that cabinet if you look through the list long enough… trust me ?

• Like 1