Friendly Reminder

ChromeSaw

1 hour ago, Riiszk said:

To get your own lobby, search for whatever mode you want. Then back out of it to game mode menu and immediately select it again. It'll say matchmaking in progress, but it shouldn't say 'searching' underneath that. If it says searching, it's trying to find others games. When it doesn't say searching, it'll put you in your own lobby/game. You can then invite whatever account you're boosting with from there. 

I think this is what the OP was referring to, just in a less helpful way.

Regardless of this, unfortunately every random and trophy hunters who don't use PSNP won't know about this and will still join lobbies in progress. Use this trick to find yourself maps that have annoying misc trophies and hopefully finish those trophies before a random joins.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sergen said:

The game defaults you into the first available lobby and lets you join matches that are already in progress. A trophy hunter who wants to boost the trophies isn't intent on fucking up your lobby, they were just unlucky enough to find your lobby. If you know a solution go ahead and post it, otherwise stop acting like you're the only person entitled to play this game online.

The solution is leave the match or make your own lobby. If they're not intent on fucking up my lobby why do they see I'm boosting and then start killing me with their M4s lmao. I'm not the only person entitled to play this game online, I never said that, I just said to stop fucking up other trophy hunters' lobbies

6 hours ago, leandrorhcp said:

Do you realize not everyone playing is boosting trophies, right?

I helped a friend with some DLC trophies this weekend and there were lots of people playing just for fun.

I know people are playing for fun, but these are definite trophy hunters that keep fucking with my boosting sessions.

24 minutes ago, ChromeSaw said:

I know people are playing for fun, but these are definite trophy hunters that keep fucking with my boosting sessions.

When I was boosting to 50, it was always trophy hunters that ruined my sessions, not the level 50 players. It takes literally 2 seconds to create a new lobby in the multiplayer so idk why they think it helps them in any way by ruining other people’s boosting lol. 

Edited by HoorayForTyler
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, ChromeSaw said:

The solution is leave the match or make your own lobby. If they're not intent on fucking up my lobby why do they see I'm boosting and then start killing me with their M4s lmao. I'm not the only person entitled to play this game online, I never said that, I just said to stop fucking up other trophy hunters' lobbies

And why should trophy hunters have to play the game in a restrictive way? Your lobby is open to the public to play, maybe some trophy hunters want to enjoy the game before it shuts and do the trophies legit and happened to stumble across your lobby and kill you. Do you really think you're relevant enough for other trophy hunters to say "Hey this is Chromesaw a fellow trophy hunter who is playing this game, let's leave"? I hadn't heard much of you before you made this thread so if I was a legitimate player who happened to have a lot of trophies I couldn't care less about fucking up your session and continuing to play the game as it is intended. You have no right to tell people how to play this game before it shuts down. If those trophy hunters are playing legitimately without using an unfair advantage in your lobby, just kill them back or back out, you don't lose stats for leaving a match.

If you're gonna say "stop fucking up my session" instead of asking nicely for people to stop joining, that'll also inspire people to come and fuck up your sessions even more.

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 3

I've taken a look at the OP's trophy list to see that Rank 50 is the last trophy they need for the online. You can solo that instead of playing multiplayer anymore so I think that's the best course of action instead of running into people who will ruin your lobby when you attempt to boost. It's not viable to boost in multiplayer without being an 8 player lobby because randoms will always join and ruin your session so in the end you'll get more XP repeatedly doing chapter 4-1 in Score Attack or New York Minute mode.

1 hour ago, Sergen said:

Do you really think you're relevant enough for other trophy hunters to say "Hey this is Chromesaw a fellow trophy hunter who is playing this game, let's leave"?

So if I’m relevant I’ll get common courtesy? Whenever I’m in any game and I see people boosting I let them be and do my own thing or leave. I thought it was common courtesy to not be a dick.

1 hour ago, totallycrushed said:

350+ plats, 7 pages of common plats with only a dozen under uncommon. I dunno bro you might've just fucked yourself with this game.

How is my trophy list relevant?

11 minutes ago, ChromeSaw said:

So if I’m relevant I’ll get common courtesy? Whenever I’m in any game and I see people boosting I let them be and do my own thing or leave. I thought it was common courtesy to not be a dick.

How is my trophy list relevant?

It's not quite being a dick to play the game as it was intended to be played. If anything it's more being a dick to boost the game instead of playing it legitimately. My point is that not everyone who joins your lobby is going to know who you are or look at your trophy list, to someone else you could be that annoying random who is fucking up their own chances of boosting. Go and do your last online trophy in arcade mode to avoid this drama, since you only have to grind rank 50 now.

Edited by Sergen

2 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

350+ plats, 7 pages of common plats with only a dozen under uncommon. I dunno bro you might've just fucked yourself with this game.

Regardless of what a situation is, you have no right to jab at someone's trophy list that they have put hundreds upon hundreds of hours into. Just because it doesn't live up to your standards.. Very immature and quite rude to bring that up ? that in itself loses a lot respect for your profile. Disagreeing with someone's opinion is one thing. But dissing their list is really disrespectful.. ChromeSaw has plenty of titles on his list that require skill and time to complete. Smh 

10 minutes ago, HyperFusion0 said:

Regardless of what a situation is, you have no right to jab at someone's trophy list that they have put hundreds upon hundreds of hours into. Just because it doesn't live up to your standards.. Very immature and quite rude to bring that up 1f612.png that in itself loses a lot respect for your profile. Disagreeing with someone's opinion is one thing. But dissing their list is really disrespectful.. ChromeSaw has plenty of titles on his list that require skill and time to complete. Smh 

He has all the right he wants, its his opinion and he can voice it if he wants to as long as it stays civil. And you not liking his opinion does not make it rude or immature.

Plenty of titles that require skill? Where? I couldn't find them...

• Like 4

6 hours ago, HyperFusion0 said:

Regardless of what a situation is, you have no right to jab at someone's trophy list that they have put hundreds upon hundreds of hours into. Just because it doesn't live up to your standards.. Very immature and quite rude to bring that up 1f612.png that in itself loses a lot respect for your profile. Disagreeing with someone's opinion is one thing. But dissing their list is really disrespectful.. ChromeSaw has plenty of titles on his list that require skill and time to complete. Smh 

I don't know why but I swear I had the most difficult time trying to decipher whether this was being sarcastic or sincere. 

Edited by z99f
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HyperFusion0 said:

You must be new.

• Like 1

I suggest doing your boosting sessions on the ‘Free Aim’, that way you won’t run into as many randoms. 

The time you play is also a factor. I have weird hours, I boosted around midnight and didn’t find as many randoms playing.

Regardless, I suggest you guys get your boosting done. Things are only going to get worse as we head closer to the server shutdown date. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...