Low 100% completion

soncrashtg

3 minutes ago, soncrashtg said:

Good that game is popular enough to get a decent team? :D

Get your team ready outside of the game, you won't get far just trying randomly and asking people.

It's so low because it takes 4 players, a lot of focus and effort.

• Like 2

If you can manage 100% you fucking deserve it.

The first DLC heists from 2015 were a big enough pain, and not a single one required Criminal Mastermind and the Elite Challenges. I've personally thrown in the towel, I'll gladly keep my Platinum and every trophy but those two. You're gonna need to do the entire Doomsday Heist, to completion, without anyone dying, a bare minimum of 3 times.

The base game has some bullshit boring collectibles, the gold medals which are boring and the level 100 grind. But you can AFK grind for XP (Wish I knew about it prior to level 80). The first DLC heist requires a good group of 4 players and that takes ages, but nothing compares to the Doomsday Heist DLC.

If you *really* care about 100% I'd say steer clear of this game.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HondaHoe said:

7 hours if you’re a pro maybe

Realistically you’re looking at 10 hours each run (2 ppl, 3 ppl, 4 ppl)

So that’s 30 hours… assuming nobody on the teams die or the game doesn’t glitch and reset your progress  

Yeah i looked up the full heist on youtube and it was 7 hours. But i remember it being 9-11 hours if i remember correctly. Closing app as soon someone dies should make it not count but when someone dies via personal vehicle explosion then that has a chance to glitch it and make you need a full restart of your heist run.

As someone who has 100% in this game (and all GTA games for the record), This is definitely the hardest 100% list for a GTA game, You need a really good team for doomsday which will be your most difficult stretch.

Here's how I would go about doing things.

1. Playthrough and 100% story mode
  2. Play online get to level 120 and gather at least 10 million before starting doomsday.
  3. Start and complete doomsday now that you're experienced at the game

The good news is that there's a glitch that allows you to die when in the doomsday missions but you must restart from the mission you died on, if someone on your team dies everyone should close their game application ASAP, and sometimes it will reset your progress anyways, but usually not.

The best way to level up in GTA Online is to get a CEO office and do the 1 create missions, do a 1 crate mission then instantly sell it and do this in a pattern, if you buy 5 small warehouses you can do it on a loop 5 times and by the time the 1st one resets you've completed the other 4. You level up crazy quickly this way but levels shouldn't be your first goal, first, you should set up and complete Cayo heist as that will get you ~1.3 million solo per heist run which takes only 40 minutes, so that's what you should save your money for and also get the sparrow moon vehicle as you can spawn it next to you anytime and it's super-fast, you can complete the cayo heist in 40 minutes this way, then you can buy a CEO office and warehouses for leveling up and have cash for anything else you need. You should also be level 120 before doing doomsday because then you get 10 slots of armor and the maximum straight armor at that.

If you attempt this, I wish you the best of luck, you can also join GTA Online Discord servers where you can find people who want to do the Doomsday mastermind challenge and/or use the Gaming session here on PSNP.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Moostache7 said:

I saw mention elsewhere that a game type for GTA Online was removed recently, making 100% no longer possible - has this been (de)confirmed at this point?

Briefly it was unobtainable, but they re-added the game modes. Unless something has changes in the past few weeks, it is still obtainable. 

• Like 1

On 18.8.2021 at 11:23 PM, OmegaRejectz said:

If you can manage 100% you fucking deserve it.

The first DLC heists from 2015 were a big enough pain, and not a single one required Criminal Mastermind and the Elite Challenges. I've personally thrown in the towel, I'll gladly keep my Platinum and every trophy but those two. You're gonna need to do the entire Doomsday Heist, to completion, without anyone dying, a bare minimum of 3 times.

The base game has some bullshit boring collectibles, the gold medals which are boring and the level 100 grind. But you can AFK grind for XP (Wish I knew about it prior to level 80). The first DLC heist requires a good group of 4 players and that takes ages, but nothing compares to the Doomsday Heist DLC.

If you *really* care about 100% I'd say steer clear of this game.

I agree.... 

I have 100%, but it almost cost me my sanity :o The doomsday trophies are insane...

• 2 weeks later...
On 18-8-2021 at 10:22 PM, soncrashtg said:

Hi all!

I'm planning to start playing GTA V. I love to have 100% for my games. Why in this game is so low? Is it a trap? 

Thanks and regards!

It's the doomsday trophy's that personally caused me the most of troubles i'm only 2 trophy's of 100% but i stopped trying for it as it seemed impossible

15 hours ago, Jason-DFG said:

It's the doomsday trophy's that personally caused me the most of troubles i'm only 2 trophy's of 100% but i stopped trying for it as it seemed impossible

It's not impossible dude. You just need the perfect team, which in my case was finding people who actually speak my language, Spanish. When you have communication, everything is easier. Also, this game in not hard, it's just randomly bugged and tedious at fuck playing those preps every single time, but overall it's a fun challenge.

Give it a try!

Edited by LastRideII

17 hours ago, LastRideII said:

It's not impossible dude. You just need the perfect team, which in my case was finding people who actually speak my language, Spanish. When you have communication, everything is easier. Also, this game in not hard, it's just randomly bugged and tedious at fuck playing those preps every single time, but overall it's a fun challenge.

Give it a try!

There's alot of factors that go into it:

- Everyone needs to have a constant stable connection.

- And like you said you need a team that knows what theyre doing.

1 minute ago, PilloTheStar said:

Bruh the base game ain't even worth 100% completing, LET ALONE the doomsday heist crap.

Well, you're definitely entitled to that opinion, but i have to disagree... The doomsday heist is amazing dlc. Sure, it's bs sometimes, but all in all quality dlc :) 

each to our own. 

3 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

Well, you're definitely entitled to that opinion, but i have to disagree... The doomsday heist is amazing dlc. Sure, it's bs sometimes, but all in all quality dlc :) 

each to our own. 

If you don't have a job, family, or other life responsibilities then yes, elite completing the doomsday heist is an efficient allocation of your time. 

I personally don't have such a luxury and even if I did, definitely not the attention span. Collecting 200 spaceship parts and letter scraps sure, but not this.

But yeah. To each their own.

3 minutes ago, PilloTheStar said:

If you don't have a job, family, or other life responsibilities then yes, elite completing the doomsday heist is an efficient allocation of your time. 

I personally don't have such a luxury and even if I did, definitely not the attention span. Collecting 200 spaceship parts and letter scraps sure, but not this.

But yeah. To each their own.

Well i have both a wife, a job, and a life (i think so :D ), and i had no problem doing this. It just takes time. My 100% took more than 2 years. I don't mind. Slow and steady wins the race. I also play CS:GO on pc, some weeks i play 20+ hours, when my wife has her hobbys and i don't have nothing else. Other weeks i don't play at all. That's adult life :) 

The fact that you don't think you have the time for at 100%, i don't think means it's not worth doing. 

I don't think JRPG's that take 500+ hours to plat are for me, but i appreciate that others enjoy them. So yeah, just do what you love :D That don't make them not worth it for everyone

• Like 3

On 18.08.2021 at 11:35 PM, Rakanthukair1010 said:

beat the whole heist in hard mode without dying. 3 times

i dont understand developers who thinks that "no death" run is a good challenge(wolf2 hello). especially in coop(that could be glitchy). and 3 times? they trolling us for sure! 

Edited by Voland44